Trump May Not Be Crazy, But the left is getting their real fast:

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Obama was the best gun salesman ever in US history and it appears Trump is sending Lefty's to psychologist couches at a record rate.

Trump May Not Be Crazy, But the Rest of Us Are Getting There Fast

CNN before love-making is not his idea of a turn-on. But she can hardly turn it off—engrossed as she is in the latest unnerving gyrations of Washington.

Who else to blame but Donald Trump? A president who excites hot feelings in many quarters has cooled them considerably in the bedroom of a Philadelphia couple, who sought counseling in part because the agitated state of American politics was causing strain in their marriage.

The couple’s story was relayed to POLITICO by their therapist on condition of anonymity. But their travails, according to national surveys and interviews with mental health professionals, are not as anomalous as one might suppose. Even when symptoms are not sexual in nature, there is abundant evidence that Trump and his daily uproars are galloping into the inner life of millions of Americans.

During normal times, therapists say, their sessions deal with familiar themes: relationships, self-esteem, everyday coping. Current events don’t usually invade. But numerous counselors said Trump and his convulsive effect on America’s national conversation is giving politics a prominence on the psychologist’s couch not seen since the months after 9/11—another moment in which events were frightening in a way that had widespread emotional consequences.

Empirical data bolsters the anecdotal reports from practitioners. The American Psychiatric Association in a May survey found that 39 percent of people said their anxiety level had risen over the previous year—and 56 percent were either “extremely anxious” or “somewhat anxious about “the impact of politics on daily life.” A 2017 study found two-thirds of Americans’ see the nation’s future as a “very or somewhat significant source of stress.”

The only anxiety I'm getting is spin off from my wife. I'm a believer so with "I will bless those who bless you" in action for both the embassy move and cutting PA money I figure Trump is dealing a deck about ten degrees above absolute zero.

yep; in 2017 a lot of folks thought a TV entertainer with not a shred of political experience was going to have the US involved in two wars simultaneously; one in Syria & one in North Korea.
That's what happens when the brain dead elect a jackass to be POTUS.

Last edited:
yep; in 2017 a lot of folks thought a TV entertainer with not a shred of political experience was going have the US involved in two wars simultaneously; one in Syria & one in North Korea.
We are at war with north korea?

yep; in 2017 a lot of folks thought a TV entertainer with not a shred of political experience was going have the US involved in two wars simultaneously; one in Syria & one in North Korea.

I'm talking NUCLEAR war.

A technical, static state of war is one thing; NUKES flying all over = well ......

Did you miss it we are at war with every country on the planet according to the left. We are just not shooting at them yet. You name it they are all against Trump.

I'm talking NUCLEAR war.

A technical, static state of war is one thing; NUKES flying all over = well ......
Last i heard, Trump is the only president that actually had peace talks with them. Quit proving yourself an idiot.

Did you miss it we are at war with every country on the planet according to the left. We are just not shooting at them yet. You name it they are all against Trump.
Lol, and these ignorant people think they should be in power.

I'm talking NUCLEAR war.

Last i heard, Trump is the only president that actually had peace talks with them. Quit proving yourself an idiot.

yep; Trump flew to Singapore, gave ole Kim un a few kisses, said Kim is a good dictator, and elevated Kim to world leader status.

Yep; Trump is an idiot. Glad you finally got that straight boy.

The US and North Korea have been in a technical state of war for about 65 years.

Who is ignorant here?

I'm talking NUCLEAR war.

yep; Trump flew to Singapore, gave ole Kim un a few kisses, said Kim is a good dictator, and elevated Kim to world leader status.

Keep spewing your lies, we are used to it..

The US and North Korea have been in a technical state of war for about 65 years.

Who is ignorant here?
You said we was at war with them, dumbass.

Cool it idiot does not realize that the Ds use the jackass as its totem thus calling himself and fellow lefties as brain dead for electing Obama.

I'm talking NUCLEAR war.

So far he has not given them nuclear reactors. Or allowed them to trade nuclear weapons with Iran while claiming Iran was upholding some agreement that the U.S. never agreed to. I don't see Trump trying to give Iran access to our financial institutions in against U.S. sanctions and lying about it to congress.

So all in all l will take Trumps actions over Clinton or 44.

I'm talking NUCLEAR war.

No, you're the idiot.

Forum List

Back