Violent Dem: "Obama should bash Republicans with Baseball Bat"

What's the point of this thread?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ooooo let me see. MONTHS AND MONTHS of liberals claiming that the Tea Party yelled racial epitaphs (yet we still don't have the video evidence).

Claims that the Tea Party was racist and "violent."

Preaching from liberals against "violent rhetroic" from republicans, conservatives, tea party, blah blah blah.

BUT, ANOTHER DEMOCRAT gets caught spewing violent rhetoric, and SUDDENLY liberals don't see the point of talking about "violent rhetoric."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Completely typical, completely phony. Completely hilarious!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So your defense of the violent racist tea partiers is to find someone else who does it too?

lol, not much of a defense.

When you have evidence of that "violent racst" Tea Party let me know.

So far, it's been lying black Congressman who still can't produce the video evidence, Infiltrators from the left trying to malign the Tea Party, and photoshop. Not to mention LaRouche idiots who have those Obama as Hitler signs not only at leftist but tea party protests.

But we don't have to make up he evidence of violence from the left. All we have to do is roll a camera on any day another group of union thugs starts acting up in Ohio or Wisconsin.

So your defense of the violent racist tea partiers is to find someone else who does it too?

Got an example of, how you say... "violent racist tea partiers "?

Anyway, try to focus.. the point was for you to defend the violent remarks of t he leftist in question.

Here comes a Palin post no doubt...

Since I'm not defending it, you lose.

In other words he doesn't have a shred of evidence to back up his BS.

In other words, Carbiners loses!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Gee I'm sorry if pointing the truth is offensive to you because it unveils a lie...I'm not really sure what to say to you.

So doesn't that make you a Hack? the OP post was truthful but we're supposed to ignore it because it makes you uncomfortable and someone who simply points out the obvious in the post seems to truly upset you. If you weren't a Hack then you would denounce what was said .....did I miss that post?

Every time I exposed liberals as frauds, Jillian neg reps me, and leaves some childish post in the threat. This is just normal Jillian!

^^^^^^
Your little yellow laughers aren't fooling anyone... :cuckoo:

You should really stop crying about other posters and try to make a valid point once in a while.

And your "valid point" is what?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Looks like I hit a nerve on another liberal who does not but leave childish posts.

Here some more "yellow laughter" for ya.

Every time I exposed liberals as frauds, Jillian neg reps me, and leaves some childish post in the threat. This is just normal Jillian!

^^^^^^

You should really stop crying about other posters and try to make a valid point once in a while.

I don't believe they were intended to. Odd you would see it that way... care to elaborate?

That she saw herself in my criticism of the hack Jillian and it made for feel she needed to sputter.

;)

^^^^^^

I don't believe they were intended to. Odd you would see it that way... care to elaborate?

No I don't. Odd you would reply for tps though... :lol:

HYPOCRISY ALERT!

Pretty dumb criticizing someone else for WHAT YOU JUST DID. Replying for Jillian!

Since my original criticism was directed at Jillian and NOT you.

Why isn't it odd that YOU would reply for Jillian?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ooooo let me see. MONTHS AND MONTHS of liberals claiming that the Tea Party yelled racial epitaphs (yet we still don't have the video evidence).

Claims that the Tea Party was racist and "violent."

Preaching from liberals against "violent rhetroic" from republicans, conservatives, tea party, blah blah blah.

BUT, ANOTHER DEMOCRAT gets caught spewing violent rhetoric, and SUDDENLY liberals don't see the point of talking about "violent rhetoric."

Completely typical, completely phony. Completely hilarious!

Got an example of, how you say... "violent racist tea partiers "?

Anyway, try to focus.. the point was for you to defend the violent remarks of t he leftist in question.

Here comes a Palin post no doubt...

Violent:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNzhZf1mYZQ]YouTube - Tea Party Patriots Stomp Protester[/ame]

tea-party-sign-armed.jpg

s-TEA-PARTY-SIGNS-large.jpg

Racist:

Niggar.jpg

s-RACIST-large.jpg

teaparty+sign.jpg

You can sit the fuck down now.

Notice Article 15 gives no evidence where these signs come from, WHILE I DO!

The zombietime Hall of Shame

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHkEBMXJQmQ]YouTube - Union Thugs Get Violent[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzVbMmLBrA8]YouTube - Violent Union Thugs Gone Wild: Madison, Wisconsin Public Union Budget Protest Edition[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPIP-i3sdVk]YouTube - Obama supporter gets violent[/ame]

I can't sit down now? Har de har har!

You wanted to see violent, racist Tea Partiers and you got it.

Your response tells me alls I need to know.

You refuse to acknowledge the truth.

Because you are full of it!

You don't give any sources or identification of when these supposed photos were taken or the protest in the video.

On on the other hand, I can give you PLENTY OF EVIDENCE AND THE SOURCES.

YOU can sit down now!

I can't sit down now? Har de har har!

You wanted to see violent, racist Tea Partiers and you got it.

Your response tells me alls I need to know.

You refuse to acknowledge the truth.

Because you are full of it!

You don't give any sources or identification of when these supposed photos were taken or the protest in the video.

On on the other hand, I can give you PLENTY OF EVIDENCE AND THE SOURCES.

YOU can sit down now!

:rolleyes:

^^^^^^

Looks like I hit a nerve on another liberal who does not but leave childish posts.

Wrong again... People like you are an embarrassment to the conservative ideology. :cuckoo:

^^^^^^

Wrong again... People like you are an embarrassment to the conservative ideology. :cuckoo:

She's not a conservative.

She's a partisan politics cheerleader.

Playing picture games?

Here's a Texas' governor and a guy that wants the job..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5xTxcFA398]YouTube - Rick Perry / Austin Tea Party ::: On Secession and "Right Wing Extremism"[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubzG1CFi8cs]YouTube - "Sovereignty or Secession" Rally in Austin, Texas[/ame]

Once again we have signs with NO ATTRIBUTION as to what protests they are from and NO SOURCES.

Many are OBVIOUSLY from the LaRouche gang and they show up at LEFT AND TEA PARTY PROTESTS. As I've stated before.

FOR EXAMPLE!

San Francisco "Anti-War" Rally:
[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
The New Communist/Truth/Jihad Alliance[/FONT]
March 20, 2010[/FONT]

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

IMG_0850.JPG

Some LaRouchite cult members showed up with Obama-Hitler signs. Will the Left now be accused of bigotry, intolerance and hate crimes because someone who showed up at their rally put a Hitler mustache on the President? Signs point to "No."

IMG_2967.JPG

This was quite an interesting discussion, as a hyper-self-confident LaRouchite tried to explain to an Obama fan why the president needs to be impeached. I had a feeling that, at conversation's end, not many minds had been changed.

San Francisco "Anti-War" Rally: The New Communist/Truth/Jihad Alliance

NOTICE, I give WHERE the protest was, the date, AND I GIVE A SOURCE.

Article 15, you know you can't do the same.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Once again we have signs with NO ATTRIBUTION as to what protests they are from and NO SOURCES.

Many are OBVIOUSLY from the LaRouche gang and they show up at LEFT AND TEA PARTY PROTESTS. As I've stated before.

FOR EXAMPLE!

The New Communist/Truth/Jihad Alliance[/FONT]
March 20, 2010[/FONT]

IMG_0850.JPG

Some LaRouchite cult members showed up with Obama-Hitler signs. Will the Left now be accused of bigotry, intolerance and hate crimes because someone who showed up at their rally put a Hitler mustache on the President? Signs point to "No."

IMG_2967.JPG

This was quite an interesting discussion, as a hyper-self-confident LaRouchite tried to explain to an Obama fan why the president needs to be impeached. I had a feeling that, at conversation's end, not many minds had been changed.

You are more than welcome to right click on the pics I posted and follow the image information to the source page.

FOR EXAMPLE!

[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]The New Communist/Truth/Jihad Alliance[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]March 20, 2010[/FONT]

IMG_0850.JPG

IMG_2967.JPG

You are more than welcome to right click on the pics I posted and follow the image information to the source page.

No nice try Article. I posted the sources AND the dates. You can do the same.

Forum List

Back