Violent Dem: "Obama should bash Republicans with Baseball Bat"

but that would be a lie...

oh yeah... nevermind. :cuckoo:

Funny how it show exactly that Jillian but I guess you missed that part right? ya :cuckoo:

no. i got exactly that you're a hack. so it's all good.

Gee I'm sorry if pointing the truth is offensive to you because it unveils a lie...I'm not really sure what to say to you.

So doesn't that make you a Hack? the OP post was truthful but we're supposed to ignore it because it makes you uncomfortable and someone who simply points out the obvious in the post seems to truly upset you. If you weren't a Hack then you would denounce what was said .....did I miss that post?

Funny how it show exactly that Jillian but I guess you missed that part right? ya :cuckoo:

Dontcha know that one person and one quote = the majority of violent rhetoric?

Wake up!

Wake up!

Absolutely....that's the way to think, isn't it? :cuckoo:

well, if it's what the rightwingnuts say, it must be true.

YouTube - Dem Strategist: Obama Should Bash Republicans With Baseball Bats

I thought it was the Tea Party that was violent. How is it, that Dems have to lie about "violent rhetoric" when it comes to the Tea Party, but we can actually produce the videos of Dem's "violent rhetoric."

Remember this! 2012 is coming!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're a loon. Who turns your PC on for you? The same person that ties your saddle shoes up for you every morning?

Sad thing is, the issue has validity. Dems use violence to protest violence like abortion clinic bombers kill to protest killing.

But you disgrace the topic , as do others, with your immature, "I-think-I'm-funny (but really you're not) posts.

Grow up.

Wake up!

Absolutely....that's the way to think, isn't it? :cuckoo:

Then perhaps you could point out all these other cases of violent rhetoric from the other side.

912-TeaParty-DC-We-came-unarmed-this-time.jpg

My guess is the gentleman has a permit to carry a weapon - like millions of us do Valerie.

So, what's your fucking point?

What's the point of this thread?

That the Violent rhetoric comes predominantly from from the same people that exclaim that violent comes from others. That would be my take on it.

Of course, "it's a lie."

Just because we have all the evidence of union thugs like the SEIU and quotes of liberals saying things like in the op, WHILE liberals LIE about all kinds of "violent rhetoric" from the Tea Party without a shred of evidence, is beside the point.

It's a lie, because liberals say so.

You libs got the video evidence of the Tea Party calling those Black Congressmen the N word yet?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That the Violent rhetoric comes predominantly from from the same people that exclaim that violent comes from others. That would be my take on it.

Newp.. not once have you heard of a Republican suggesting that obie wan should be knocked up side his head with a baseball bat now have ye?

If a Republican EVER said that about Obama they would jail him for a "hate crime," let alone the fact it's against the law to threaten a sitting president.

The sad fact of the matter is liberals don't have the brains to figure IF they make accusations against other people, it might be wise to consider they could get whapped with the accusation of being hypocrites in the future, when they are caught practicing AGAINST what they preach.

But liberals always think it's okay when they do it, IT'S JUST NOT OKAY WHEN YOU DO IT.

As one liberal actually told me (and he wasn't trying to be funny, he actually meant it), when I pointed out he was a hypocrite, "Sometimes the pot is right in calling the kettle black!" :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'll never forget it. A little college nitwit and he really thought that was a "brilliant" retort!

I've been laughing at his expense, ever since.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back