Violent Dem: "Obama should bash Republicans with Baseball Bat"

Funny how it show exactly that Jillian but I guess you missed that part right? ya :cuckoo:

no. i got exactly that you're a hack. so it's all good.

Dontcha know that one person and one quote = the majority of violent rhetoric?

Wake up!

Which is liberal for: IT DOESN'T COUNT WHEN A LIBERAL GETS CAUGHT DOING IT! ONLY WHEN A CONSERVATIVE GETS CAUGHT!

(and we have to make UP the vioent rhetoric from liberals) :eusa_shhh:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Funny how it show exactly that Jillian but I guess you missed that part right? ya :cuckoo:

Gee I'm sorry if pointing the truth is offensive to you because it unveils a lie...I'm not really sure what to say to you.

So doesn't that make you a Hack? the OP post was truthful but we're supposed to ignore it because it makes you uncomfortable and someone who simply points out the obvious in the post seems to truly upset you. If you weren't a Hack then you would denounce what was said .....did I miss that post?

Every time I exposed liberals as frauds, Jillian neg reps me, and leaves some childish post in the threat. This is just normal Jillian!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What's the point of this thread?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ooooo let me see. MONTHS AND MONTHS of liberals claiming that the Tea Party yelled racial epitaphs (yet we still don't have the video evidence).

Claims that the Tea Party was racist and "violent."

Preaching from liberals against "violent rhetroic" from republicans, conservatives, tea party, blah blah blah.

BUT, ANOTHER DEMOCRAT gets caught spewing violent rhetoric, and SUDDENLY liberals don't see the point of talking about "violent rhetoric."

Completely typical, completely phony. Completely hilarious!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So your defense of the violent racist tea partiers is to find someone else who does it too?

lol, not much of a defense.

What's the point of this thread?

Ooooo let me see. MONTHS AND MONTHS of liberals claiming that the Tea Party yelled racial epitaphs (yet we still don't have the video evidence).

Preaching from liberals against "violent rhetroic" from republicans, conservatives, tea party, blah blah blah.

BUT, ANOTHER DEMOCRAT gets caught spewing violent rhetoric, and SUDDENLY liberals don't see the point of talking about "violent rhetoric."

So your defense of the violent racist tea partiers is to find someone else who does it too?

Got an example of, how you say... "violent racist tea partiers "?

Anyway, try to focus.. the point was for you to defend the violent remarks of t he leftist in question.

Here comes a Palin post no doubt...

Last edited:

Anyway, try to focus.. the point was for you to defend the violent remarks of t he leftist in question.

Since I'm not defending it, you lose.

Since I'm not defending it, you lose.

Since you have no evidence of your wildly asinine claim... you lose and simultaneously look like an idiot.

Again.. WELL DONE!

Gee I'm sorry if pointing the truth is offensive to you because it unveils a lie...I'm not really sure what to say to you.

So doesn't that make you a Hack? the OP post was truthful but we're supposed to ignore it because it makes you uncomfortable and someone who simply points out the obvious in the post seems to truly upset you. If you weren't a Hack then you would denounce what was said .....did I miss that post?

Every time I exposed liberals as frauds, Jillian neg reps me, and leaves some childish post in the threat. This is just normal Jillian!

^^^^^^
Your little yellow laughers aren't fooling anyone... :cuckoo:

You should really stop crying about other posters and try to make a valid point once in a while.

^^^^^^

You should really stop crying about other posters and try to make a valid point once in a while.

I don't believe they were intended to. Odd you would see it that way... care to elaborate?

^^^^^^

I don't believe they were intended to. Odd you would see it that way... care to elaborate?

No I don't. Odd you would reply for tps though... :lol:

Forum List

Back