Violent Dem: "Obama should bash Republicans with Baseball Bat"

Once again we have signs with NO ATTRIBUTION as to what protests they are from and NO SOURCES.

Many are OBVIOUSLY from the LaRouche gang and they show up at LEFT AND TEA PARTY PROTESTS. As I've stated before.

FOR EXAMPLE!

San Francisco "Anti-War" Rally: The New Communist/Truth/Jihad Alliance

NOTICE, I give WHERE the protest was, the date, AND I GIVE A SOURCE.

Article 15, you know you can't do the same.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are more than welcome to right click on the pics I posted and follow the image information to the source page.

No nice try Article. I posted the sources AND the dates. You can do the same.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm not going to play the Bugs Bunny "I dare you to step over this line" game with you.

The sources are right there in the image info and you are more than welcome to go to them.

But you don't like dealing with reality when it makes the right look bad ... so you wont.

Ho hum.

Well well well, here we have the usual suspects mocking TeaParty instead of dennouncing the act of hitting Republicans with a baseball bat. This however is not surprising, but predictable behavior for demonRats.

Well well well, here we have the usual suspects mocking TeaParty instead of dennouncing the act of hitting Republicans with a baseball bat. This however is not surprising, but predictable behavior for demonRats.

It was right wing posters here who were demanding those pics be posted.

You are more than welcome to right click on the pics I posted and follow the image information to the source page.

I'm not going to play the Bugs Bunny "I dare you to step over this line" game with you.

The sources are right there in the image info and you are more than welcome to go to them.

But you don't like dealing with reality when it makes the right look bad ... so you wont.

Ho hum.

Hilarious! Typical liberalism. When pressed for sources, they demand YOU do their research for them!

He won't provide it!

Notice I WILL!

Typical. When a liberal won't provide the source material and demands that YOU go looking for it, it means they KNOW there is something suspect with their "evidence."

Too hilarious and NOT the first liberal who has ever pulled this. In fact, if I had a dime for every liberal who got holier than thou and pissy over shoddy evidence . . . . LOL

So, its our fault you can't give us source material right?

Ho hum.

Hilarious! Typical liberalism. When pressed for sources, they demand YOU do their research for them!

He won't provide it!

Notice I WILL!

Typical. When a liberal won't provide the source material and demands that YOU go looking for it, it means they KNOW there is something suspect with their "evidence."

Too hilarious and NOT the first liberal who has ever pulled this. In fact, if I had a dime for every liberal who got holier than thou and pissy over shoddy evidence . . . . LOL

Typical TPSpammer ... makes some shit up to justify ignoring the glaringly obvious when it makes her team look bad. In this case claiming the source material isn't there when, in fact, it is.

Maybe I am giving her too much credit assuming she understands that by right clicking on a posted pic you can go to where it came from.

Ho hum.

He won't provide it!

Notice I WILL!

Typical TPSpammer ... makes some shit up to justify ignoring the glaringly obvious when it makes her team look bad. In this case claiming the source material isn't there when, in fact, it is.

Maybe I am giving her too much credit assuming she understands that by right clicking on a posted pic you can go to where it came from.

I made up the photos, the protests, and the source material???????

Damn that's a hell of a lot to make up!

Wish I could say the same about you!

Like I said before. When liberals are losing, they start attacking you personally!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He won't provide it!

Notice I WILL!

I made up the photos, the protests, and the source material???????

Damn that's a hell of a lot to make up!

Wish I could say the same about you!

Like I said before. When liberals are losing, they start attacking you personally!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No, you made up the pics not being sourced. But you knew that.

So is it okay for DemonRats to threaten to Hit Republicans with baseball bats or is it knot? It's a simple yes or no answer. Yes it is.. or.. No is is not.

So is it okay for DemonRats to threaten to Hit Republicans with baseball bats or is it knot? It's a simple yes or no answer. Yes it is.. or.. No is is not.

No, it's not.

Happy?

NVM you aren't capable of that emotion.

Last edited:

So, its our fault you can't give us source material right?

For like the eighth time in this thread ... if you are so interested in the sources of the pics all you have to do is right click and follow the source URL. You are only fooling yourself with this lil' act you are putting on.

Forum List

Back