Violent criminal jailed for possessing 3D printed gun, and political hit list.

The "pro gun crowd" defends the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

Are you saying you don't believe in the United States Constitution?
You are supporting tRump's end run around the Constitution, so you certainly don't support it.
What end run are you speaking of?
Where have you been all month?

This ridiculous "emergency" declaration. Even tRump has said it isn't an emergency.
Do you have proof that the President doesn't have the power to declare a national emergency? If so, provide proof.
He needs an emergency first. He has said himself this isn't an emergency.
FDR sent Japanese-Americans to concentration camps during World War II, and the Supreme Court declared it was constitutional under his powers as Commander-in-Chief.

So, Trump can build a wall.

You are supporting tRump's end run around the Constitution, so you certainly don't support it.
What end run are you speaking of?
Where have you been all month?

This ridiculous "emergency" declaration. Even tRump has said it isn't an emergency.
Do you have proof that the President doesn't have the power to declare a national emergency? If so, provide proof.
He needs an emergency first. He has said himself this isn't an emergency.
FDR sent Japanese-Americans to concentration camps during World War II, and the Supreme Court declared it was constitutional under his powers as Commander-in-Chief.

False equivalency doesn't advance your case. There is no emergency.

Our screwball buddy couldn’t pass a background check so he got his hands on a 3D gun instead. Not to mention his little hitlist if politicians he wanted to take out .

Is this what the pro gun crowd fights for ?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...akers-is-going-prison/?utm_term=.7191c071f9ea
Doesn't this prove that gun control does not work? Make a law and they will find a way to get around it.
Do homicides prove homicide control does not work? Make a law and murderers will find a way to get around it.

I guess we should legalize murder then...

Homocide is a crime, owning a gun is not. Bad comparison.

In the case of the person mentioned in the OP, owning a gun is a crime.

Unless, of course, the court rules against it.

Our screwball buddy couldn’t pass a background check so he got his hands on a 3D gun instead. Not to mention his little hitlist if politicians he wanted to take out .

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...akers-is-going-prison/?utm_term=.7191c071f9ea
Doesn't this prove that gun control does not work? Make a law and they will find a way to get around it.
Do homicides prove homicide control does not work? Make a law and murderers will find a way to get around it.

The huge difference is that gun control regulates the law abiding citizen.

Mark

If you ban guns only criminals will have guns!

if you build a wall criminals will go AROUND the walls.....

No, and what a stupid thing to say. Do murders prove murder laws don't work? Damn you gun nuts take leave of your senses the moment the topic arises.
If murder were a right, you would have a point.

Conservatives believe murder IS a right

liberal_hunt_permit_rectangle_decal.jpg

Please explain what banning colleges might have to do with this discussion.
You really don't see the....of course you don't...

Trump (allegedly) used the instrumentality of a college to defraud people of money (allegedly). So, if we use gun grabber logic, the instrumentality should be banned for all (or restricted, etc.)

Gun= instrumentalities

So, where one uses a gun to murder, you and your ilk want to ban the instruments.

So, we should ban colleges?

The huge difference is that gun control regulates the law abiding citizen.

Mark

GUN CONTROL

and the law abiding citizen SHOULD be regulated.

I want every person owning a gun in the USA to be LICENSED and TRAINED. I don't want morons running around loose with guns going off.

If gun control prevented 1000 murders last year..(how would we know how many people did NOT die because of gun control laws?) then even if 1 murder occurs the laws worked.

If gun control prevented 1000 murders last year..(how would we know how many people did NOT die because of gun control laws?) then even if 1 murder occurs the laws worked.
So, what about the millions of prevented assaults/robberies/murders/rapes due to guns used in self-defense?

Yes?

What about them?

I have no problem with people defending themselves.

With or without weapons.

I support the right of TRAINED, LICENSED and law abiding citizens to own guns.

Please explain what banning colleges might have to do with this discussion.
You really don't see the....of course you don't...

Trump (allegedly) used the instrumentality of a college to defraud people of money (allegedly). So, if we use gun grabber logic, the instrumentality should be banned for all (or restricted, etc.)

Gun= instrumentalities

So, where one uses a gun to murder, you and your ilk want to ban the instruments.

So, we should ban colleges?

I get it. You're trying to use that "ban all guns" straw man, again. I don't know of any main stream effort to ban all guns. That's just another unfounded right wing claim. Now, do you care to get back to a reality based discussion?

The idea that no solution exists never occurs to the conservative, and in this lies their strength.

Forum List

Back