Violent criminal jailed for possessing 3D printed gun, and political hit list.

didn’t buy a gun; I built the gun,” he admitted during a recorded jail call with a relative. The 43-year-old Texan also confessed to 3-D-printing the lower receiver, installing the trigger and piecing together the weapon.

In July 2017, McGinnis was found with a partially 3-D-printed AR-15 rifle and a hit list of federal legislators’ names and addresses, according to a statement releasedby the U.S. attorney for the Northern District of Texas, Erin Nealy Cox.

Our screwball buddy couldn’t pass a background check so he got his hands on a 3D gun instead. Not to mention his little hitlist if politicians he wanted to take out .

Is this what the pro gun crowd fights for ?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...akers-is-going-prison/?utm_term=.7191c071f9ea
Doesn't this prove that gun control does not work? Make a law and they will find a way to get around it.

It did work . He failed the background check .

didn’t buy a gun; I built the gun,” he admitted during a recorded jail call with a relative. The 43-year-old Texan also confessed to 3-D-printing the lower receiver, installing the trigger and piecing together the weapon.

In July 2017, McGinnis was found with a partially 3-D-printed AR-15 rifle and a hit list of federal legislators’ names and addresses, according to a statement releasedby the U.S. attorney for the Northern District of Texas, Erin Nealy Cox.
You can't stop criminals from getting guns.
:dunno:

Quit trying to stop NON-criminal from doing the same.

Our screwball buddy couldn’t pass a background check so he got his hands on a 3D gun instead. Not to mention his little hitlist if politicians he wanted to take out .

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...akers-is-going-prison/?utm_term=.7191c071f9ea
The "pro gun crowd" defends the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

Are you saying you don't believe in the United States Constitution?
Of Course he doesn't. He is a motherfucking communist.

Doesn't this prove that gun control does not work? Make a law and they will find a way to get around it.
Do homicides prove homicide control does not work? Make a law and murderers will find a way to get around it.

I guess we should legalize murder then...

The "pro gun crowd" defends the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

Are you saying you don't believe in the United States Constitution?

Where did they mention 3D printed guns in the constitution?

None of our rights are absolute. This guy is a criminal and lost that right. .

Do homicides prove homicide control does not work? Make a law and murderers will find a way to get around it.

Why have immigration laws ? Illegals will just ignore them !

You can't stop criminals from getting guns.
:dunno:

Quit trying to stop NON-criminal from doing the same.

Does every person who fails a background check get a gun anyway?

After the Brady bill became law, requiring federal background checks, our homicide rate plummeted.

False equivalency.

Guns (a constitutional right) are used for proper purposes millions of times a year. Murder is always wrong.

The more people who carry guns, the safer we all are. If a criminal knows everyone is carrying a gun, he won't try to pull anything.

Which is why we should allow everyone to bring a gun to Trump rallies. Trump will be MUCH safer.

False equivalency.

Guns (a constitutional right) are used for proper purposes millions of times a year. Murder is always wrong.

False Equivalence.

Laws that prevent criminals from getting guns don’t prevent law abiding from getting guns .

Forum List

Back