Violent crime up in every corner of the country......what should be done?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Apparently, there is a massive increase in violent crime in every corner of the country...and it has the police really concerned....

But analysis of the figures force by force, showed the full extent of the problem, with only one constabulary, Nottinghamshire, recording a reduction in violent offences.

The vast majority of police forces actually witnessed double digit rises in violent crime, with Northumbria posting a 95 per cent increase year on year.

Of the other forces, Durham Police recorded a 73 per cent rise; West Yorkshire was up 48 per cent; Avon and Somerset 45 per cent; Dorset 39 per cent and Warwickshire 37 per cent.

Elsewhere Humberside, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Kent, Wiltshire and Dyfed Powys all saw violence rise by more than a quarter year on year.

Violent crime on the rise in every corner of the country, figures suggest

I guess they could try banning guns...but they already did that......20 years ago....it didn't lower the gun crime rate or the violent crime rate.....so...I guess it didn't work...but now that violence is increasing all over the country.....they could...do it again?

Make it easier for criminals to get guns.

The criminals in Britain already have guns.....they took the guns away from normal, law abiding people on the promise it would lower the violent crime rate....

Oooops!

Apparently, there is a massive increase in violent crime in every corner of the country...and it has the police really concerned....

But analysis of the figures force by force, showed the full extent of the problem, with only one constabulary, Nottinghamshire, recording a reduction in violent offences.

The vast majority of police forces actually witnessed double digit rises in violent crime, with Northumbria posting a 95 per cent increase year on year.

Of the other forces, Durham Police recorded a 73 per cent rise; West Yorkshire was up 48 per cent; Avon and Somerset 45 per cent; Dorset 39 per cent and Warwickshire 37 per cent.

Elsewhere Humberside, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Kent, Wiltshire and Dyfed Powys all saw violence rise by more than a quarter year on year.

I guess they could try banning guns...but they already did that......20 years ago....it didn't lower the gun crime rate or the violent crime rate.....so...I guess it didn't work...but now that violence is increasing all over the country.....they could...do it again?
What should be done?
Ask a Democrat what to do and then do the exact opposite. They are the ones to blame for the spike in crime.

In other news, there has been a rise in Muslim immigrants. Durham recorded a 73 per cent rise; West Yorkshire was up 48 per cent; Avon and Somerset 45 per cent; Dorset 39 per cent and Warwickshire 37 per cent.

Not surprised, we have a "majority" of the nation following anarchists now. I suspect the crime rates are going to go higher.

I highly suggest arming up for your families protection.

What should be done?
Ask a Democrat what to do and then do the exact opposite. They are the ones to blame for the spike in crime.

You need to look at the link......remember, gun crime is already up 42% in London..and now it seems the British sociopaths are getting worse...just as predicted....

So...after Britain banned guns....taking them away from normal, law abiding citizens......

upload_2017-4-18_17-34-32.png

Forum List

Back