First 'DREAMer' deported; Now they can dream from the other side

I support deporting all the loserterians...

How many men are walking around in arrears in child support. Too many to even name. Driving without a license, give me a break. Shoplifting, most teens try it once or twice, good grief. You guys are crazy.

Disgusting. Many drive without a license and even shoplift when young. He is as much an American as all Americans. Trump is such a born loser.
The loser is the illegal going back home actually. And you of course....

You probably cheat on your taxes, and perhaps wife, if not married, probably your girlfriend. Maybe you snort coke. Maybe you have a history of dui. Ever been in a rehab for alcohol or drug abuse. Its ok, you were born here.

rofl_emoticon.gif

Our Pres. Is a tax evader, like most elites, and self professed women abuser, its ok, he was born here.

Disgusting. Many drive without a license and even shoplift when young. He is as much an American as all Americans. Trump is such a born loser.
The loser is the illegal going back home actually. And you of course....

You probably cheat on your taxes, and perhaps wife, if not married, probably your girlfriend. Maybe you snort coke. Maybe you have a history of dui. Ever been in a rehab for alcohol or drug abuse. Its ok, you were born here.
Cry some more. I love a glass of libtard tears!

Even the Republicans would consider him a child able to stay on his parents HI through the age of 25.

Forum List

Back