Viktor Orban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please provide a source for these comments per the forum rules

No citation nessesary for common knowledge.

Here because you don't keep current.

Google has tons of sources which quote his praises yesterday.

Belive it or not, Trump praised this man "very strongly" just yesterday.

Do you MAGA filth really want to end our 250 year old Democracy?
Trump is trying it out to see if it can become a part of the political divide.

For example: Are Americans ready to take a real stand in significant numbers to oppose America's war against Russia.

I think it's still quite a long shot for Trump so far, but there's lots of time to build on it!

Belive it or not, Trump praised this man "very strongly" just yesterday.

Do you MAGA filth really want to end our 250 year old Democracy?
Orban is a patriot and a nationalist. He, like Trump, doesn't want third world filth in his country tainting the rich heritage and traditions of their culture. We need more Orbans and Trump's in the world.

And dumbass, we're a Republic, not a democracy.

It's one of those issues on which you are half right but don't understand the reason why you are wrong.
Tell us what you know!
I know you’re an imbecile.

I also know that the Founders and Framers took great care to make sure that we weren’t a democracy.

What is it that you imagine you know?

Prime Minister Orban has been doing a fabulous job in Budapest and working hard to Make Hungary Great Again. The Tremendous Republic of Hungary doesn't have the kinds of terrorism and other hooliganism that they have in France or Germany.

How does support for this fantastic, democratically elected leader mean that Trump wants to "end American democracy"?

BTW, I like the way Hungary fortified their borders to keep illegals out, and the way the nation has saw fit to pass laws against Soros who originated there.

The Tremendous Republic of Hungary doesn't have the kinds of terrorism and other hooliganism that they have in France or Germany.
True, but they are also an authoritarian society. One can also walk peacefully thru the streets of Pyongyang in the middle of the night, provided you didn't piss someone off in the government, and that the government has granted you permission to be outdoors after curfew.

(1) I know very little about Mr. Orban.

(2) I have read that he has an authoritarian frame of mind.

(3) Above all, he does not endorse multiculturalism, as do France and Germany and ...

(4) To the best of my knowledge, he has never criticized the multiculturalism here in the United States; he just doesn't want it for his country, and most of his fellow Hungarians seem to agree.

I'd like to see the end of liberal democracy here as well, and establish a more centrist or conservative democracy. Remember, Hungary was under the rule of the Ultraliberal Communist Party for decades.

Orban is a patriot and a nationalist. He, like Trump, doesn't want third world filth in his country tainting the rich heritage and traditions of their culture. We need more Orbans and Trump's in the world.

And dumbass, we're a Republic, not a democracy.

You people seriously sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back