Vietcong Honors Kerry In Museum??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bonnie, Oct 15, 2004.

1. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
  2. Mainframe

Mainframe Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    eh i'd consider that propaganda.

that and his reason for doing what he did vs this "tribute" n. vietnam made, are two different stories. he didn't fight for the north vietnamese, i believe he was fighting for the troops.

but that can be perceived in different ways, which is evident.

to me, this is about as effective as saying the world leaders want bush out of office. its all perception and interpretation.

my uncle was happy kerry did what he did. he was a vet and shared some of the same views he expressed to congress. *shrug* there were a LOT of people in vietnam and they all have their own story.

/.02

3. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    However NONE of them has run for president

4. Mainframe

Mainframe Guest

Ratings:
    +0

sorry. but whats your point?

5. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    no biggie--just that the reason he's taking all this crap is cause he set himself up for it

6. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    Sorry Main but the idea that Communists are honoring Kerry in their museum does not make me comfortable in the least bit. He is running for the trust of America during a time of war...........These things do not motivate me to want to team up with this guy.

7. Mainframe

Mainframe Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    fair enough.

8. Mainframe

Mainframe Guest

Ratings:
    +0

I totally understand you view. I can see it from your perspective.

In my thinking, I think its all just propaganda. I mean even if they did make that, I highly doubt Kerry was trying to help N. Vietnam's regime.

I dont think this would affect my vote, cause to me it's a bit petty and debateable, but I could see how it affects others.

Good point Bonnie.

9. Freedom Lover

Freedom Lover Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27
    If what John Kerry did got his picture as a hero to the Viet Cong in their museum, what is even worse is the results of what he did. I firmly believe there are names on a granite wall in Washington, D.C that would not be there if it were not for John Kerry's actions following his four month stint in Vietman. He has blood on his hands because of his actions, and he is not man enough to own up to it!

10. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    Im sure in his mind, Kerry thought he was helping to bring an end to the war. In fact he did. Unfortunately, the damage he cause to America is immeasurable. The innumerable POW's and soldiers he helped to demoralize. The anger he helped to breed in this country from the left towards members of our military through his lies. This is not an honorable man. People make a big deal about Bush's actions when he did drugs as a young man. However he has repented for those sins. Kerry has never felt that he owed an apology to the American soldiers that fought in Vietnam.