Thong Protestors arrested in PA

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...u=/ap/20041015/ap_on_el_pr/bush_thong_pyramid

Apparently some protesters of the President were arrested in Amish country when they stripped down to thongs and tried to "shame" the president by imitating the prison scandal. I dont know if the arrest was lawful. not to concerned because if it isnt they will be let go, but i think its frickin hilarious that these protesters seem to think dressing up in thongs and forming a period is going to shame the President. I mean seriously do the commies deliberately recruit incredibly stupid people to go out to protest? Why are we to assume they are mocking the prison scandal rather than just showing their support for gay rights or something. i think these protesters are so stupid sometimes.

Been pretty damn cold in West Central Pennsylvania lately. Wonder if they're gonna blame the president's health care program when they get pneumonia?

:cuckoo:

dilloduck said:
Hopefully they wiill stop when it gets to beheadings????? :eek:

Dont have to worry about that. They arent protesting the guys who chop off the heads of innocent people, they are protesting Bush because they somehow think that him punishing the soldiers who intimidated said terrorists by removing their clothes and shaming them. Like usual they seem to think undressing people is more outrageous than choping peoples heads off. Yet somehow its conservatives who are prudes.

Dont have to worry about that. They arent protesting the guys who chop off the heads of innocent people, they are protesting Bush because they somehow think that him punishing the soldiers who intimidated said terrorists by removing their clothes and shaming them. Like usual they seem to think undressing people is more outrageous than choping peoples heads off. Yet somehow its conservatives who are prudes.

But the beheadings are all Bushs' fault !!! didn't ya know that ?

dilloduck said:
But the beheadings are all Bushs' fault !!! didn't ya know that ?

No i didnt. i thought the terrorists were responsible. silly me i mean Bush is responsible for the hurricanes and all why not beheadings.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...u=/ap/20041015/ap_on_el_pr/bush_thong_pyramid

Apparently some protesters of the President were arrested in Amish country when they stripped down to thongs and tried to "shame" the president by imitating the prison scandal. I dont know if the arrest was lawful. not to concerned because if it isnt they will be let go, but i think its frickin hilarious that these protesters seem to think dressing up in thongs and forming a period is going to shame the President. I mean seriously do the commies deliberately recruit incredibly stupid people to go out to protest? Why are we to assume they are mocking the prison scandal rather than just showing their support for gay rights or something. i think these protesters are so stupid sometimes.

Wearing a thong in public and then laying in a big pile is what liberals consider "free speech". :puke: What retards. They go out and mimic the terrible behavior that they are supposedly protesting against...probably to get their jollies for the day. Too bad they won't go out and mimic getting their heads cut off. ;) (Oh, that's right, they aren't protesting THAT)

If I didn't already know how stupid and low-life most liberals are I would be shocked but this is just another sexual-oriented liberal stunt done in extremely bad taste. And if anybody actually checked, they would probably find that the participants of the Abu Grahib sex play were probably mostly liberals anyhow as they are typically the ones into such tasteless sexual fantasies which you can observe in the media everywhere and also see demonstrated today by those smarmy liberal demonstrators piling up together in thongs.

From the original article:

"They weren't breaking any laws and should have been left alone, said Paula Knudsen, an ACLU attorney.

"The First Amendment protects many types of speech," she said. "What the defendants did in this case was clearly protected by the First Amendment, even though some people found it offensive."

What a surprise. Up pop our friends from the ACLU. They don't give a rat's ass about constitutional rights. They're nothing but a damn bunch of anarchists.

Gee it must be nice to have all that free time on their hands???

New Topics

Forum List

Back