Video: Woman confronts transgender using women's restroom

Found the video. I swear to god, up is the new down. Who would have ever thought we would devolve to the point where a person becomes the bad guy for being uncomfortable and expecting someone who clearly is of the opposite sex, to use the correct rest room.
When I go to the restroom, I would expect there wouldn't be some creepy woman in there filming us.

I don't think it's legal in Ca. to film someone without their permission and then publish it. Denny's and everyone who s
shows up in the video should filed a complaint. Wouldn't it be funny if she was arrested?

No offense, but I am pretty sure you are insane. :p

The woman who made the video, whom I believe is a stalker, should be held accountable for harassing that poor person. I guess we'll see in November if her whining act wins her a seat.
The woman who made the video, whom I believe is a stalker, should be held accountable for harassing that poor person.
Your ass must be jealous of all the shit coming out of your mouth!
I guess we'll see in November if her whining act wins her a seat.
Whining... hardly

Come November, we'll see if decency trumps perversion!

Oh come on Pink Lips, she clearly stalked the poor gender confused individual with the intent of filming it to further her political campaign.

I like how the Tighties have morph their Bathroom Poutrage into a Public Shower scene now too.

Nice.

So now HE has the right to be in the ladies' room, and an ACTUAL WOMAN entering the ladies' room is "stalking".

I like how black is white and up is down in your leftist world.

The woman who made the video, whom I believe is a stalker, should be held accountable for harassing that poor person. I guess we'll see in November if her whining act wins her a seat.

Hey jackass, your "poor person" is a MAN who was in the WOMAN'S bathroom.

The real "poor people" in this equation are the women & girls, that run a full 20% of whom have PTSD from being sexually assaulted in their life by a MAN. You know, in a chamber reserved for their intimate privacy.

So? Call the manager! Call the police! Help, I think there' a guy dressed like a girl in the Women's bathroom! Eek. She's as bad as the fucking SJW's.

He didn't even bother to dress like a girl. He presented as a man. He would have fit in perfectly in the Men's room without anyone even batting an eye. Instead, he CHOSE to go into the Ladies' room where attention would be drawn to him. Transgenders generally do not want to draw attention to themselves. This was just a man who wanted to go into the Ladies' room, so he did, because he can now. Now, women who expect privacy in the Ladies' room are the bad guys somehow.

If he'd had his eyebrows plucked, pits shaved, and presented as a female, it would have been one thing. That'snot what this is, though. Why would someone clearly present as a MAN but CHOOSE to make a scene by entering the Ladies' room? He's either a perv, an attention whore or a jerk. He's not a trans, though.

When I go to the restroom, I would expect there wouldn't be some creepy woman in there filming us.
And when you go to the women's communal showers and locker rooms etc. as a man, the same expectations of forced-submission on behalf of women?

I'm actually wanting you to answer that question.

The real "poor people" in this equation are the women & girls, that run a full 20% of whom have PTSD from being sexually assaulted in their life by a MAN. You know, in a chamber reserved for their intimate privacy.
How did the "seeking attention and creepy" woman know that it was a man? Was she peeking into stalls? Seems like the real pervert is the filmer.

He wasn't even pretending to be a woman. He was a man presenting as a man.

He wasn't even pretending to be a woman. He was a man presenting as a man.

Either or. It doesn't matter once the "men subjectively identifying as "female" can be women" premise successfully is implanted in law. Then all men using the same subjective identification can enter any women-only private hygiene area any time they like. That is how the law works and will be strictly interpreted regarding any future challenges by women wanting women-only hygiene areas.

So? Call the manager! Call the police! Help, I think there' a guy dressed like a girl in the Women's bathroom! Eek. She's as bad as the fucking SJW's.

He didn't even bother to dress like a girl. He presented as a man. He would have fit in perfectly in the Men's room without anyone even batting an eye. Instead, he CHOSE to go into the Ladies' room where attention would be drawn to him. Transgenders generally do not want to draw attention to themselves. This was just a man who wanted to go into the Ladies' room, so he did, because he can now. Now, women who expect privacy in the Ladies' room are the bad guys somehow.

If he'd had his eyebrows plucked, pits shaved, and presented as a female, it would have been one thing. That'snot what this is, though. Why would someone clearly present as a MAN but CHOOSE to make a scene by entering the Ladies' room? He's either a perv, an attention whore or a jerk. He's not a trans, though.

Hmmm, maybe she paid him to go into the little girls room just so she could record her own brave and valiant efforts to stop this brazen attempt to destroy American family values, at Denny's. Then use that recording to raise campaign funds.

I can only hope the voters in her district see it as a stunt to inject a GOP wedge issue into the campaign.

Hmmm, maybe she paid him to go into the little girls room just so she could record her own brave and valiant efforts to stop this brazen attempt to destroy American family values, at Denny's. Then use that recording to raise campaign funds.

I can only hope the voters in her district see it as a stunt to inject a GOP wedge issue into the campaign.

Or, he's just another pervert taking advantage of the opportunity to invade women's private spaces because he can do so more freely now.

You can pretend to believe he's really a trans and that the woman who had EVERY RIGHT to be in the Ladies' room is a stalker or a political opportunist. Occam's Razor says he's a perv or a jerk, just like the rash of pervs of late. You keep twisting that pretzel, though.

Police: Man in bra and wig found in women's bathroom

Man arrested for sneaking pics of women in Publix restroom

Denver man arrested for sexually assaulting young girl in public restroom

Cross-dressing man arrested for filming Alabama woman in public bathroom - Yellowhammer News

Only thing I would argue with is the assumption that transgender people do not want to draw attention to themselves. I have maintained for a while now that they are not "identifying as the opposite sex", but identifying as transgender, which is a whole 'nother thing. They seem to have a compulsive need to TELL you they're transgender, even if it wouldn't have crossed your mind otherwise.

Riiiiight, that's FAR more likely than just that you leftist twerps have created a Bizarro World where everyone's expected to pretend not to recognize reality, and assholes take advantage of it.

Or, he's just another pervert taking advantage of the opportunity to invade women's private spaces because he can do so more freely now.

You can pretend to believe he's really a trans and that the woman who had EVERY RIGHT to be in the Ladies' room is a stalker or a political opportunist. Occam's Razor says he's a perv or a jerk, just like the rash of pervs of late. You keep twisting that pretzel, though.

Cross-dressing man arrested for filming Alabama woman in public bathroom - Yellowhammer News

It could be that he/she just another pervert. It could be that he/she was well known in the area too.

It could be that he/she just another pervert. It could be that he/she was well known in the area too.

And it could be that the two aren't mutually exclusive.

Nevertheless, SHE was where she was supposed to be. HE was not. He has no one to bitch and complain about but himself.

Nevertheless, SHE was where she was supposed to be. HE was not. He has no one to bitch and complain about but himself.

I think we've been down this road before. I know you don't agree with my opinion about this candidates actions.

I think we've been down this road before. I know you don't agree with my opinion about this candidates actions.

Yes, but do you know that it's because your opinion is based on an insane view of the world?

Yes, but do you know that it's because your opinion is based on an insane view of the world?

I would be insane not too.

I don't think it's legal in Ca. to film someone without their permission and then publish it. Denny's and everyone who s
shows up in the video should filed a complaint. Wouldn't it be funny if she was arrested?

No offense, but I am pretty sure you are insane. :p

The woman who made the video, whom I believe is a stalker, should be held accountable for harassing that poor person.
Your ass must be jealous of all the shit coming out of your mouth!
I guess we'll see in November if her whining act wins her a seat.
Whining... hardly

Come November, we'll see if decency trumps perversion!

Oh come on Pink Lips, she clearly stalked the poor gender confused individual with the intent of filming it to further her political campaign.

I like how the Tighties have morph their Bathroom Poutrage into a Public Shower scene now too.

Nice.
ROFLMFAO

Oh, now it's...the poor gender confused individual
What happened to her....she

You're another gender confused individual...poor baby

And, Nanette's response to the video,
was politically motivated as well...to keep her seat

Don't hate the player, hate the game

Forum List

Back