Video: Woman confronts transgender using women's restroom

Aren't there laws in Ca. against harassment like that? Did Denny's give her permission to film in their store? I hope the he/she sues the shit out of that candidate.

Yeah, thats the important part of the story, isn't it.

You think Denny's would be stupid enough to sue? What, get a $20,000 checks and close all their restaurants over the outrage.

Think again. Better yet, Think.

Nobody sees anyone pee in a ladies room

Do they see anyone undress in a locker room? If insane men have access legally to women's restrooms, they also have the same to their shower rooms, locker rooms, dorms etc.

You do like to shoehorn your perversions in looking innocent though. Wouldn't want the incremental intrusion to begin where it will end up. Might shock and awe people into their senses again.

Pretty sure it's a sin for a Jew to contradict the word of God.

Deuteronomy 22:5

The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.

Do they see anyone undress in a locker room? If insane men have access legally to women's restrooms, they also have the same to their shower rooms, locker rooms, dorms etc.

You do like to shoehorn your perversions in looking innocent though. Wouldn't want the incremental intrusion to begin where it will end up. Might shock and awe people into their senses again.
women who believe in equality and equal rights don't mind; trolling for guys with blue balls, so they have a good excuse for being better helpmeets, at home.

remember, they banned personal ads. on Craigslist, for a reason.

Women no longer have any excuse to be, "bitches" but rather should be, good helpmeets and every opportunity.
Do you want them to be "good helpmates [sic]" in the locker or shower room? Maybe you want them to assist deranged men to remove their jock strap just before they step in the communal showers with the ladies and girls there?

Jesus Christ....all sense of basic meanings of words, basic science is totally lost this generation.
The guy is obviously not transgender, unless today's transgenders want to dress like men.
Hmm....now that I say that - there probable is a new form of sexuality in which a man identifies as a woman who identifies as a man.
We are that fucked up today.
He was dressed as a man. Looked like a man. Why the fuck go into a women's restroom looking like a man if you are supposed to be transgender???
These people are complete idiots.

You sir are certified 100% liberal-free with your very logical response.

A transsexual needing to pee becomes an invitation to rape

You live in a twisted world

Found the video. I swear to god, up is the new down. Who would have ever thought we would devolve to the point where a person becomes the bad guy for being uncomfortable and expecting someone who clearly is of the opposite sex, to use the correct rest room.

Found the video. I swear to god, up is the new down. Who would have ever thought we would devolve to the point where a person becomes the bad guy for being uncomfortable and expecting someone who clearly is of the opposite sex, to use the correct rest room.

Fortunately, there are still people who don't give a rat's ass who labels them 'the bad guy", and will speak the truth anyway.

On that subject, let me just reiterate in re: to any ladies' room I'm in: If you have a penis . . . Get. Out.

A transsexual needing to pee becomes an invitation to rape

You live in a twisted world
And when he needs a shower in the ladies communal locker room? Will you argue to ban him then? I'm actually wanting you to answer that question.

Women no longer have any excuse to be, "bitches" but rather should be, good helpmeets and every opportunity.
Do you want them to be "good helpmates [sic]" in the locker or shower room? Maybe you want them to assist deranged men to remove their jock strap just before they step in the communal showers with the ladies and girls there?
God could not have made any mistakes. Be Good helpmeets, or "get the blame".

I don't think it's legal in Ca. to film someone without their permission and then publish it. Denny's and everyone who s
shows up in the video should filed a complaint. Wouldn't it be funny if she was arrested?

No offense, but I am pretty sure you are insane. :p

The woman who made the video, whom I believe is a stalker, should be held accountable for harassing that poor person. I guess we'll see in November if her whining act wins her a seat.
The woman who made the video, whom I believe is a stalker, should be held accountable for harassing that poor person.
Your ass must be jealous of all the shit coming out of your mouth!
I guess we'll see in November if her whining act wins her a seat.
Whining... hardly

Come November, we'll see if decency trumps perversion!

There are not that many transgenders in our society
Less than one percent. Most women will never encounter one in a restroom
Guess, what? They still gotta pee like the rest of us

Most women can just let them be and go about their business

If it offends you, just wait outside for a couple minutes until she is done using the restroom
Guess, what? They still gotta pee like the rest of us

Most women can just let them be and go about their business
As well as that may be...guess what?

I, for one, am fucking sick and tired,
of being subjected to, dealing with absurdity!

Being told to...just deal with it.
If it offends you, just wait outside for a couple minutes until she is done using the restroom
Offends me... hardly
Boggles the mind... ABSOLUTELY!

.... UNTIL HE IS DONE....HE, NOT SHE!

EVEN ARTICLES REFER TO HIM, AS SHE, HER,

Using feminine pronouns, to refer to a man,
who's dressed as a woman or identifies as a woman,
is just as nuts and fucked up, as the woman wannabe!

Businesses need to add, single stall, personal bathrooms,
which are gender neutral, to solve this matter...
instead of forcing me to deal with the absurdity!

I don't think it's legal in Ca. to film someone without their permission and then publish it. Denny's and everyone who s
shows up in the video should filed a complaint. Wouldn't it be funny if she was arrested?

No offense, but I am pretty sure you are insane. :p

The woman who made the video, whom I believe is a stalker, should be held accountable for harassing that poor person. I guess we'll see in November if her whining act wins her a seat.
The woman who made the video, whom I believe is a stalker, should be held accountable for harassing that poor person.
Your ass must be jealous of all the shit coming out of your mouth!
I guess we'll see in November if her whining act wins her a seat.
Whining... hardly

Come November, we'll see if decency trumps perversion!

Oh come on Pink Lips, she clearly stalked the poor gender confused individual with the intent of filming it to further her political campaign.

I like how the Tighties have morph their Bathroom Poutrage into a Public Shower scene now too.

Nice.

Forum List

Back