[VIDEO] ~ The Only Man In The Main Stream Media With Credibility & Guts!

Reasoning

Apr 15, 2010
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oos3Kx75UTM]YouTube - ‪Fox News on Wikileaks - Judge Napolitano‬‎[/ame]

This buffoon defines a media blowhard with guts as one who's uber rightwing fervently bashing an administration thats mostly leftwing.

49izadw.gif

CLASSIC!!

He sits on his fat ass in a studio spouting off, and you call him a man with credibility and guts?

You obviously don't know much about him...

You should try reading one of his amazingly well written books...

or watching how he was able to stay on faux news for the entire duration of the bush presidency and speak the truth about how the Iraq war was a mistake, the patriot act is unconstitutional etc, at a time when everyone in the msm was fighting to see who could suck the tit of the state the hardest.

This buffoon defines a media blowhard with guts as one who's uber rightwing fervently bashing an administration thats mostly leftwing.

You obviously don't know the judge's history either.

He transcends partisan bullshit.

So, the OP thinks it's okay to leak classified military information in the name of a good news story?

It's one thing debating the war, it's another thing endangering U.S. troops.

I'm all against our military escapades, but I'm not for endangering the men and women by posting on wikileaks.

So, the OP thinks it's okay to leak classified military information in the name of a good news story?

I'm all against our military escapades, but I'm not for endangering the men and women by posting on wikileaks.

You should seriously stop listening to the main stream media's pentagon created talking points on this issue...

Funny....All he lefty moonbats just loved Daniel Ellsburg, when he dumped the Pentagon Papers on the NY Times.

Couldn't be that this instance of leaking military information is now scurrilous, because the president today has that (D) by his name, could it?

NAAAAAHHHHH! :rolleyes:

Funny....All he lefty moonbats just loved Daniel Ellsburg, when he dumped the Pentagon Papers on the NY Times.

Couldn't be that this instance of leaking military information is now scurrilous, because the president today has that (D) by his name, could it?

NAAAAAHHHHH! :rolleyes:

Maybe people care about the troops. Don't remember too much about Vietnam, I was a kid then.

I care about the troops as well....They're not served at all by continuing the bug hunts in Afghanistan and Iraq.

I was alive and aware when the Pentagon Papers were released, and the left acted as though Moses had just returned from Mount Sinai....I know this because I was young and dumb Humphryite back ten.

I care about the troops as well....They're not served at all by continuing the bug hunts in Afghanistan and Iraq.

I was alive and aware when the Pentagon Papers were released, and the left acted as though Moses had just returned from Mount Sinai....I know this because I was young and dumb Humphryite back ten.

There are many parallels between Vietnam and our current wars. We are mired in Afghanistan our 'enemy' hidden in the local population. We will never 'win' there.

The U.S. needs to become more self reliant, energy independent, and less involved in solving the problems of the world. My opinion, of course.

49izadw.gif

CLASSIC!!
Yeah, you Obamabot loons just hate the fact that he fully understands that Obama and Holder are completelly clueless on constitutional matters and, fully exposes their abject stupidity related to that great document on so many levels.

The pentagram is obviously concerned enough with the wiki leak that they have 80 dudes running 400 search words 24/7 against the documents looking for stuff that could hurt them. I'd love to know what half those search words are out of simple curiousity. Veiled threats have followed. If I were the guy at wikileaks I'd disappear before I get disappeared. The Pentagram could care less about due process but aside from bombing a server farm in Sweden I'm really not sure what else they can do to the guy. Mr. Manning, is of course going to be drawn and quartered. Some would say rightfully, and perhaps they're right, but there are far bigger tyrants at work then that stupid young man.

How did any of the documents posted on Wikileaks endanger anyone?

New Topics

Forum List

Back