-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M0ZOMXPzQ0[/ame]

Last edited:
ROFLMAO yeah right what ever...

Here's Portland's:

[youtube]ikBPd6X46VA[/youtube]​

Sadly I left before they started walking down to the river.... Didn't find out about it until the night before and had an appointment that I couldn't get out of.

Last edited:
ROFLMAO yeah right what ever...

Here's Portland's:

Sadly I left before they started walking down to the river.... Didn't find out about it until the night before and had an appointment that I couldn't get out of.

Fun Video AH,

We're having ours April 15th from 17:00 to 19:00. This ought to be fun. Our fair city (Bloomington, Indiana) is known as San Francisco of the East, for numerous reasons, and the left has a protest at the town square about every other Saturday, which is usually a scroungy looking bunch. Ours being on a Wednesday ought to still be big. The biggest crowd of the year is at the post office on tax day, and they usually look a little hassled. The word is getting out!

A H

We just reserved Pioneer Courthouse Square in DT Portland. I'll be attending at least 2 that day. I'm hoping for more.

BTW last count of cities was 190.

Maybe too little too late.

We all should've been protesting Bush's spending with the same rigor.. but now that we've seen exactly what harm excess spending and debt can cause to an economy, and with an idiot at helm promoting the same policies that got us into this mess, we have no choice but to protest or have our prosperity destroyed.

definately too little.

I love how you guys IGNORED the hundereds of thousands that protested the war as nuts and think these little staged gatherings mean anything but the R party is gasping its last breaths.

So it's OK to protest war but not OK to protest the confiscatory tax schemes of the dream weaver or as I like to call him the dope of hope.

the tone of your post implies it.

"little staged gatherings"
"ignored hundreds of thousands.....nuts"

your bias as always is obvious.

definately too little.

I love how you guys IGNORED the hundereds of thousands that protested the war as nuts and think these little staged gatherings mean anything but the R party is gasping its last breaths.

I love how we've gotten under your skin.... keep thinking this is a R vs D thing.

WE THE PEOPLE.... VS.... THE GOVERNMENT

You have picked to side with the government.

Where were these idiots during the past 8 years when Bush doubled our national debt?

Not sure, but I guess it wasn't apparent how bad government spending is for an economy until the bubble bursted. Now we have absolutely no reason to continue excess government spending right? I mean, after we've seen what it can do....

Oh wait, $3.6trillion deficit this year; /smacks forehead. Obama's criminally incompetent.

Here's one from Orlando, I believe today:

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Forum List

Back