$11 Trillion......

The way BO is going, this will soon be our national flag:

china_flag_large.bmp

Of course, I'm not going to let this crap go unchallenged.

I knew it was a danger when the boi king had both houses, dems can't helkp themselves, irrisonsible spending is an addiction with them.

It's both parties that have issues. Republicans will have to change or they will be pushed out too. Change everyone (and I mean everyone) out in DC.

I thought I was going to have to drive all the way to Jacksonville.. But no,, it's been organized right here... whoopie! :clap2:

Wow a Republican takes the national debt from 5,732,723,749,861.27 to 10,626,877,048,913.08, almost double, and the Republicans stay silent. But once a Democrat spends, holy shit the Republicans finally care!

There's a word for this... hypocrite.

How about if we say SCREW this partisan hatred and FIX AMERICA!!!

I am sick of listening to the left vs right and who is right argument. Shut up, all of you and spend your energy fixing this damned country. God help me for having to tolerate idiocy no matter who you vote for!

How about if we say SCREW this partisan hatred and FIX AMERICA!!!

I am sick of listening to the left vs right and who is right argument. Shut up, all of you and spend your energy fixing this damned country. God help me for having to tolerate idiocy no matter who you vote for!

That's exactly what the Tea Party is about. It's not about left vs right... It's about We the People!!

Wow a Republican takes the national debt from 5,732,723,749,861.27 to 10,626,877,048,913.08, almost double, and the Republicans stay silent. But once a Democrat spends, holy shit the Republicans finally care!

There's a word for this... hypocrite.

I was protesting all the way.

How can you support Obama when he's continuing the failed policies of Bush of excess spending? You too are a hypocrite if you don't denounce Obama with the same rigor you've been denouncing Bush.

Forum List

Back