Video: Soy boys SJWs throw sandals at Trump SOTU screening

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
SJWs and other various soy boys threw their shoes at a projection of Trump’s State of the Union address, as seen in this bizarre video.
Video: Soy Boys, SJWs Throw Sandals at Trump’s SOTU Screening
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh societies losers, men if that's what we should call them. Such pathetic arrested development they act like 5 yr olds. lol

SJWs and other various soy boys threw their shoes at a projection of Trump’s State of the Union address, as seen in this bizarre video.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh societies losers, men if that's what we should call them. Such pathetic arrested development they act like 5 yr olds. lol

Shameful. They have been told a thousand times that the follow through is the difference between a hit and a miss. Oh well, it was just another practice. They'll have it down pat when the real opportunity comes around.

Shameful. They have been told a thousand times that the follow through is the difference between a hit and a miss. Oh well, it was just another practice. They'll have it down pat when the real opportunity comes around.
Real opportunity to throw shoes at the President ? That would actually be very entertaining watch those retards get a beat down from the secret service.

Another thing liberal walking abominations and muslim inbreds have in common! The liberal fellatio of pure evil has really come to a head. Muslims love to throw shoes when they're butthurt (and when aren't they butthurt). I'll tell you another commonality I'll bet most people missed: when liberals or muslims gather in large groups, violent or not, they always leave behind mountains of garbage and human waste that has to be hauled away in dump trucks. Both of these diseases have zero respect for anything or anyone.

Another thing liberal walking abominations and muslim inbreds have in common! The liberal fellatio of pure evil has really come to a head. Muslims love to throw shoes when they're butthurt (and when aren't they butthurt). I'll tell you another commonality I'll bet most people missed: when liberals or muslims gather in large groups, violent or not, they always leave behind mountains of garbage and human waste that has to be hauled away in dump trucks. Both of these diseases have zero respect for anything or anyone.

Yes, and when conservatives gather in large groups, they end up dating their sisters.

Forum List

Back