CIC Bone Spur: STOLE “This is our new American moment,” from HRC!....what a Lying ConMan! FFS!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
“This is our new American moment”
Paige Cuccaro@PaigeCuccaro
Replying to @nowthisnews
President Trump stole the best part of his big State of the Union speech from Hillary Clinton
And it’s not as if she only used it once: in fact, the video-based news source found a whole bunch of clips dating almost 10 years back, to 2009, showing Clinton using the line “new American dream.”

Trump looks to Hillary Clinton for a WINNER tag line. Of course. Trump couldn't have an original idea if it ran up and grabbed him on the pussy. https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/958535709018685440 …
10:04 PM - Jan 30, 2018

:dunno: After Viewing the information. HRC Made This Line with her crew!
The ConMan at it again – lifting lines from former SOS, HRC:lmao:
“ our new American moment”
The Great Douche Stole it for IT's Spewing U N I O M! .....LINE :lmao:
I wonder if the Hooker flotus could tell or cares?.
As she stole lines as well from HRC.. Or is she still pissed at the cheater?

Last edited:
  • Banned
You had to dig that deep to come up with something negative to say about Donald Trump's SOTU speech? I guess that means it was really good.

LOL...Hahaha :no_text11:....Nope! The State Of The UNIOM SPEWS, was mostly LIES anyways.
Just more BS by the Douche ConMan.

Btw...How many lies did you not understand, were fully, JUST, Insane Crazy ALT-Facts LIES?

Last edited:
Let's face it. Trump looked presidential and the Dems looked deplorable. The public is catching on. When you refuse to applaud the low unemployment among blacks, supposedly part of your base, and refuse to applaud wounded military, you just look like sore losers with no platform to defend.

• Banned
Let's face it. Trump looked presidential and the Dems looked deplorable. The public is catching on. When you refuse to applaud the low unemployment among blacks, supposedly part of your base, and refuse to applaud wounded military, you just look like sore losers with no platform to defend.

Did not the GOP/DOP sit, and do same, on all Pres. Obama's SOTU from 2009-2016?
Even a few spewed some BS LIES from their seats, standing up.
As Loser DOPers they BE!

Ah, the old "somebody else did it too" defense. What are you, 5 years old. Beyond that I didn't see the right blocking streets, protesting, howling in the air etc. when Obama, one of the 2 worst presidents in history, was in office.

Ah, the old "somebody else did it too" defense. What are you, 5 years old. Beyond that I didn't see the right blocking streets, protesting, howling in the air etc. when Obama, one of the 2 worst presidents in history, was in office.
Let's not forget.
26903642_1738835549502169_5211839521746561127_n.jpg

• Banned

Let's not forget.View attachment 174425

Please....

angry_Pink_Cathat201.gif
27332622_10211065981781120_8523399602110417564_n.jpg

Forum List

Back