Christmas Gift Baskets

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
what was the best Christmas basket you ever received? I don't like the kind with sausages and pancake mix!

Well I have folks in Alaska so they are getting a basket. I just can't figure out which. They have wine, popcorn, football, candy, fruits. Now what would someone snowed in in Fairbanks like?

images

We send Omaha steaks to our relative in Alaska. They love it!
They send us smoked salmon and wildberry jams, and sausages.
Well I have folks in Alaska so they are getting a basket. I just can't figure out which. They have wine, popcorn, football, candy, fruits. Now what would someone snowed in in Fairbanks like?

Oh! Good idea!

Only warning is the shipping costs, but if interested I have a $25 off for a friend code if you decide to. That will help with the shipping costs. Just send me a message if you decide to go that route, I will send it to you.
Oh! Good idea!

I the best basket from the lower 48 this time of year is fruit (as long as it's shipped next day air,) our selection blows right now. My husband is whining about learning to can because he hasn't had a decent strawberry in a couple months.

Steak is probably a good choice for anyone who doesn't go to an actual butcher up here, but that's kind of an awkward bit of information to gather without being obvious :p

Forum List

Back