Video Proves Elephantine-gargantuan Voter Fraud In Scotland Independence Election

Nonsense. Scotland gave the right to vote to 16 year olds. They elected nanny state England over a free but struggling Scotland.

imagesizer

So somebody with time on his hands, set up a table in his basement, ran off some miscellaneous papers, got a few friends to sit at it, pointed a camera at it, and filmed them moving papers around from pile to pile?

And we're supposed to believe it's a vote-counting station in Scotland? That let someone in with a camera to film away while they were committing crimes?

So somebody with time on his hands, set up a table in his basement, ran off some miscellaneous papers, got a few friends to sit at it, pointed a camera at it, and filmed them moving papers around from pile to pile?

And we're supposed to believe it's a vote-counting station in Scotland? That let someone in with a camera to film away while they were committing crimes?
Brilliant deduction, Sherlock.

Wait, what is this video supposed to "prove" by showing a woman sorting ballots?
She looked confused about which stack was which.
That is exactly how I saw it. Early on in her counting she realized she was putting the No's in the Yes pile....realized it and corrected it.
No story here....but not surprised such an important vote has conspiracy theories attached to it.

Wait, what is this video supposed to "prove" by showing a woman sorting ballots?
That is exactly how I saw it. Early on in her counting she realized she was putting the No's in the Yes pile....realized it and corrected it.
No story here....but not surprised such an important vote has conspiracy theories attached to it.

I guess you missed the Second Part of the video with entire stacks of Yes votes in the NO section.

The result was suspicious last night, now it's a iven that there was mass voter fraud. Well, the UK took their guns, so, there's not really they can do about it anyway (Battle of Athens, Tennessee style).

As soon as I heard the tard narrating the video say "BOMBSHELL", I knew

I guess you missed the Second Part of the video with entire stacks of Yes votes in the NO section.
He ASSUMED they were all Yes votes in the stack.

The woman in the video looks confused. This is in no way evidence of "elephantine-gargantuan voter fraud".

Only a complete seven-pounds-of-brain-damage retard would extrapolate such a conclusion from this video.

Forum List

Back