AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny

Listening to Herb I hear a young man who was deprived of a safe, fairly happy childhood by an immature teen girl or young woman who in all likelihood also deprived him of growing up alongside a responsible dad he could look up to and admire.

I just read some of Herb's raps, thinking how sad it is that a young man born in 1995, essentially growing up in America's 21st century, is sharing his experiences about child abuse, child neglect, child maltreatment, child and teen depression, lack of adult supervision, disrespect and violence against women, committing emotionally and physically harmful anti-social acts against peaceful people.

If young Herb Wright's grandfather was a musician, in all likelihood he would have been composing beautiful music admiring, praising adoring wooing, lamenting, loving and respecting our moms, sisters, grandmas, daughters, aunts and nieces.

Yet young Herb, along with many of his locally and nationally popular male/female peers, compose rap music performances characterizing the MATERNAL HALF of our population as less than human*itches and *hores unworthy of respect.

Young rapper Herb Wright and many of the rappers he grew up admiring compose Rap artistry filled with depression or hate, frustration, anger and disrespect for their fellow man, woman and peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.

I cannot help feeling sad that virtually every person appearing on this channel has been touched or their early lives were profoundly influenced by selfish, immature decisions that led to them being deprived of experiencing and enjoying an Average Joe or Josie American kid childhood with safe playgrounds to have fun in, and Safe Streets travel on.

The same safe streets and fun playground I have few doubts Kendrick Lamar yearned for as he matured, becoming capable of assessing his family's and a good number of his neighbor's personal and societal shortcomings.

The question all concerned, compassionate Americans should seriously be asking ourselves, our elected, civil, social, community and religious leaders is, what real, substantial changes in our society's attitude and laws need to occur to prevent abuse that often causes young kids to mature into depressed, frustrated, angry teens and adults as a result of experiencing the *emotional and/or physical trauma of an abusive childhood?*

Peace.

And yet the gun nuts will tell you there are gun control laws in Chicago. What they can't understand is that if you can walk across the street to buy a gun, there is no "control".

And of course, for some weird reason, the same idiots seem to think Chicago has more gun deaths than other cities. They're actually about 20th.

Our culture is designed to keep some down and then blame them for it. Read the posts here - some of the most vicious, ignorant and backward racism here.

Forum List

Back