A what if scenario

IlarMeilyr

Liability Reincarnate!
Feb 18, 2013
undisclosed bunker
Assume that Shrillary wins the Democrat Parody nod as their Presidential nominee.

Assume that the current GOP leader (in the polls, I mean), Donald Trump, wins the GOP nod as their Presidential nominee.

Suppose that Shrillary acts all like Shrillary and manages to alienate enough voters to cost her the election.

So, "the" Donald wins the Presidential race and becomes President Trump.

Now comes the "what if" part:

President Trump would be disallowed from running his various businesses. His assets and so forth would have to be put into some version of a blind trust.

I presume that his children would end up being the folks who run the Trump Industries, a/k/a "Trump Organization, LLC."

Here, then is the question: how long would it be before it would be claimed that he was in fact manipulating American policy to improve the prospects for Trump Organization, LLC?

Would it take a whole week? Less time? More?

Hypothetical scenarios can be fun, but Trump will never be president.

Assume that Shrillary wins the Democrat Parody nod as their Presidential nominee.

Assume that the current GOP leader (in the polls, I mean), Donald Trump, wins the GOP nod as their Presidential nominee.

Suppose that Shrillary acts all like Shrillary and manages to alienate enough voters to cost her the election.

President Trump would be disallowed from running his various businesses. His assets and so forth would have to be put into some version of a blind trust.

I presume that his children would end up being the folks who run the Trump Industries, a/k/a "Trump Organization, LLC."

Here, then is the question: how long would it be before it would be claimed that he was in fact manipulating American policy to improve the prospects for Trump Organization, LLC?

Nobody on earth could out-alienate Rump. You'd have to bring back friggin' Jeffrey Dahmer.

you could write a book---------THE PRESIDENCY OF DONALD TRUMP

you could write a book---------THE PRESIDENCY OF DONALD TRUMP

Would make a good horror flick.

The people in America won't vote for trump in the general election

trumpdickehead.gif

Trumps daughter already runs major sections of Trump International Holdings. She is building the new Trump tower going up IN Washington D.C.

He did not raise stupid lazy rich kids he raised rich working kids. And they are making money. If anything that should be viewed as a Trump PLUS.

What makes you think they'd wait until he became President? I would expect them to start on some variation of that as soon as he becomes the candidate, assuming he does.

What makes you think they'd wait until he became President? I would expect them to start on some variation of that as soon as he becomes the candidate, assuming he does.

Maybe. But it will have potential to do much greater mischief and harm if they wait until he is inaugurated. A mere candidate seeking the Office for the first time is usually not in a position to need a blind trust. But an inaugurated President must have his wealth handled in a way that can leave him (ideally) free from self-serving conflict of interest business dealings.

Trumps daughter already runs major sections of Trump International Holdings. She is building the new Trump tower going up IN Washington D.C.

He did not raise stupid lazy rich kids he raised rich working kids. And they are making money. If anything that should be viewed as a Trump PLUS.

At least three of his children have high ranking positions within the Trump companies. That is not the question.

The questions are: (1) IF he becomes President, will the libs immediately claim that his official actions are tainted by having inside peeks within the blind trust arrangement for a President's assets and holdings?

And (2) how long will it take before they make such accusations?

The op has been smoking weed, which handicaps his already feeble brain.

Hey numb skull, the "what if" scenario was simply too much for a simpleton like you to handle.

It's ok. We get it. You are what used to be called "retarded." But that's now politically incorrect.

So instead, we will simply refer to you as "retarded." Fuck P.C. You are a complete fucking imbecile. On your best days.

Thanks for playing.

Hey numb skull, the "what if" scenario was simply too much for a simpleton like you to handle.

It's ok. We get it. You are what used to be called "retarded." But that's now politically incorrect.

So instead, we will simply refer to you as "retarded." Fuck P.C. You are a complete fucking imbecile. On your best days.

Thanks for playing.
Are you lashing out at me, or YOURSELF?

Thanks for playing.

I am merely pointing out that you are retarded. It wasn't that hard to track, except for a poor retard like you.

Thanks for playing.

I am merely pointing out that you are retarded. It wasn't that hard to track, except for a poor retard like you.
A psychologist would ask you to replace "you" with "me" in your comment.

Forum List

Back