Video: LA Cops Bodyslam Nurse In Arrest, Share Fist Bump Afterward...

Because she got pulled over for being on her cell phone when driving! Such a big brother stupid law is going to piss people off.

You're absolutely right GHook93. But those officers didn't write the law. You know who did - the politicians that the idiot liberal Dumbocrats put in office to take away freedoms in exchange for hand outs.

This bitch is right for being mad about the law. She's dead fucking wrong for taking it out on these officers. And she got EXACTLY what the fuck she deserved. I absolutely LOVE how her face looks. How much do you want to bet she never gives an officer a problem again for the rest of her life?

Some people just need an attitude adjustment. This bitch just got one, and it was great... :clap2:

Last edited:
The proper people are looking into it, have voiced concern over the use of force. Sounds like it's being dealt with properly. Once the process works itself through, hopefully the proper conclusions will be reached and actions taken.
I don't have a problem with the media following the story and reporting it to see what the outcome is... Do you?

I have mouthed off to cops more than once in my life, not one of them resorted to body slamming me to the pavement.

Exactly the point. You're pushing your luck so when they do kick you ass, don't complain since you have pushed your limit.

There's arguing your case politely... and there's being an arrogant, belligerant asshole.

These 2 were the exceptions not the rule... but how do you know whick type cop your dealing with in advance.

Do what you want. They are your teeth.

I will call out cops every single time they are wrong, you will let them get away with it. Personally, I would rather be me than a guy that is afraid to cross the street without permission.

This isn't about crossing the street there, Bill Ayers. It's about common sense and courtesy. So pump up your beer muscles, put on your cape and go mouth off to the cops. You don't get it but you will...but good with that mouth of yours that you claim to have.

Yeah, I watched the video a day or two ago. That doesn't surprise having lived in the greater Los Angeles area for a long time. I have seen that same behavior from cops there and I have also been a victim of that illegal behavior by some of the piss poor people with attitudes that sometimes become cops. Even if the girl was being uncooperative there is an acceptable level of violence that could have been used to properly deal with the situation. These cops were wrong and should be severely disciplined for their use of excessive force and their overwhelming lack of professionalism.

From what I have read one officer was a 22-year veteran and the other a rookie officer. If it was my decision to make the rookie officer would be let go immediately and the veteran officer would get a letter in his jacket that would stop him from any future promotions or pay raises. He should soon retire. I would also have the cities attorneys begin negotiating a proper settlement for the victim. This lack of professionalism and training should absolutely not be tolerated.

I completely agree with you aside from one thing, and that is that the punishments to each officer should be reversed. The 22 year veteran should be the one to know better and should be the one released immediately. If he did it this time imagine how many times in 22 years he has done something similar that wasn't caught on tape. The rookie should receive some form of punishment, but watching the veteran get fired would send the message that this is not how law enforcement is supposed to act.

Those studies are flawed.

Studies AND personal observation.

I have personal observation that women putting on makeup while driving the car is dangerous. I have never once demand the government protect me from them by body slamming anyone they caught doing it.

Are there as many people doing that and endangering people as there are using cells phones when they are supposed to be paying attention?

Yeah, I watched the video a day or two ago. That doesn't surprise having lived in the greater Los Angeles area for a long time. I have seen that same behavior from cops there and I have also been a victim of that illegal behavior by some of the piss poor people with attitudes that sometimes become cops. Even if the girl was being uncooperative there is an acceptable level of violence that could have been used to properly deal with the situation. These cops were wrong and should be severely disciplined for their use of excessive force and their overwhelming lack of professionalism.

From what I have read one officer was a 22-year veteran and the other a rookie officer. If it was my decision to make the rookie officer would be let go immediately and the veteran officer would get a letter in his jacket that would stop him from any future promotions or pay raises. He should soon retire. I would also have the cities attorneys begin negotiating a proper settlement for the victim. This lack of professionalism and training should absolutely not be tolerated.

The victim... LMAO!!! The "victim"?!?! Son, you really need to learn what a victim is if that is your definition of a "victim".

She broke the law. She resisted arrest. She beligerent with law enforcement. And for that, she has a couple of very minor scrapes and bumps that she earned. Victim.... :lol:

The victim... LMAO!!! The "victim"?!?! Son, you really need to learn what a victim is if that is your definition of a "victim".

She broke the law. She resisted arrest. She beligerent with law enforcement. And for that, she has a couple of very minor scrapes and bumps that she earned. Victim.... :lol:

Junior here thinks he's some radical left over from the 60's who's going to take on the police to prove a point. He's going to get his ass handed to him and we'll all get to read about him real soon with his attitude.

Well, as some of you that have been here awhile may already know, I am no fucking fan of the cops, at all, period.

Did the girl deserve the first pavement body slam? Probably not, but the pig can probably get away with it because he can claim 'procedure.' Did the girl deserve the SECOND, face first, pavement body slam while HAND CUFFED? Not only NO but HELL FUCKING NO! What kind of MAN slams HAND CUFFED WOMEN FACE FIRST INTO THE PAVEMENT? NO MAN, that's who. What a fucking PUSSY, YEAH, REAL GOD DAMN TOUGH ISN'T HE? If that was my sister, mother, daughter, etc. that that mother fucker did that too, I would make CERTAIN he regretted that for the rest of his LIFE. I hope the girl sues him into oblivion and the son of a bitch gets JAIL TIME for ASSAULT!

Fucking jack offs... wearing that badge doesn't give them the right to ASSAULT YOU, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR HAND CUFFED! Filthy fucking pigs, real fucking tough guys, body slamming a little GIRL WHEN SHE'S HAND CUFFED. Pathetic fucking trash is what they are.

Last edited:

I completely agree with you aside from one thing, and that is that the punishments to each officer should be reversed. The 22 year veteran should be the one to know better and should be the one released immediately. If he did it this time imagine how many times in 22 years he has done something similar that wasn't caught on tape. The rookie should receive some form of punishment, but watching the veteran get fired would send the message that this is not how law enforcement is supposed to act.

Well, I can't argue with you. Different management styles doesn't mean right or wrong, it just means different. You have a good point but seniority has to play a role somewhere. That is what I based my decision on and I still favor it. The rookie cop is flawed and does not posses the proper mental skill set to do his job properly or well. IMHO

Thanks for the reply, I found your post of good interest.

Last edited:

She was beat up for no good reason by poorly trained and disciplined personnel. The entire situation could have been easily handled without the unnecessary amount of violence. In my opinion both of those officers should be severely reprimanded and/or fired. Maybe even prosecuted if the victim wishes to press charges. She may win in a court of law with the video evidence. It would be best for the city to try and settle the matter out of court.

Hell if I body slammed every girl that has ever talked shit to me I would be in jail for life. Cops are...well should be better trained and disciplined then those two are. Their behavior radiates piss poor training and supervision.

Last edited:
Did the girl deserve the first pavement body slam?

Not only YES but HELL FUCKING YES!

Did the girl deserve the SECOND, face first, pavement body slam while HAND CUFFED?

Not only YES but HELL FUCKING YES! What kind of "WOMAN" acts like a filthy animal?

If that was my sister, mother, daughter, etc.

I highly doubt your sister, mother, daughter, etc. would act like that. But if she did, she would deserve exactly what this bitch got. Your entire problem with this issue is that you are looking at it like this girl was a lady (like your mother, sister, etc.). She's not. She's a beligerent bitch and she just got the exact attitude adjustment she deserved. Had she acted like a lady, properly cooperated with the officers, this would have never happened to her.

Pathetic fucking trash is what SHE is.....

Did the girl deserve the first pavement body slam?

Not only YES but HELL FUCKING YES!

Did the girl deserve the SECOND, face first, pavement body slam while HAND CUFFED?

Not only YES but HELL FUCKING YES! What kind of "WOMAN" acts like a filthy animal?

If that was my sister, mother, daughter, etc.

I highly doubt your sister, mother, daughter, etc. would act like that. But if she did, she would deserve exactly what this bitch got. Your entire problem with this issue is that you are looking at it like this girl was a lady (like your mother, sister, etc.). She's not. She's a beligerent bitch and she just got the exact attitude adjustment she deserved. Had she acted like a lady, properly cooperated with the officers, this would have never happened to her.

Pathetic fucking trash is what SHE is.....
Bull shit. The cops were wrong and they'll pay. The girl got body slammed a second time while cuffed, and that was wrong, period, end of story, and so are you.

Makes absolutely no difference under the sun if the girl was a bitch, ****, whore, slut, skank, shit for brains and/or talking trash. What the cops did was wrong.

Last edited:
Well, I don't know if the cow deserved to be double dribbled, but, you have to know: you fuck around with the cops and you stand a real good chance of getting a foot--or two or six--up your ass. That being said, there are tons of motherfuckers in LA driving around with their head attached to a cell phone. I've had plenty drivers float right into my lane, oblivious to my fucking horn. So, WTF, yack on your phone and risk getting a fine or a beat down--or both. It's your choice.

At least it makes for something funny to watch after my drive home from work.

:thup:

:D

Why was she being a bitch?
That is not relevant to the issue of excessive force. Women are known to be "mouthy" when in defensive mode. It's to be expected. If these two men were unable to restrain one woman without resorting to such aggressive methods neither of them are qualified to be police officers.

She was beat up for no good reason

She resisted arrest and was belligerent. If that's not a good reason, what the hell is? Does an officer have to die first? And she was not "beat up". Beat up is what Rodney King got. She was taken down for resisting arrest and being belligerent. That is hardly being "beaten up".

by poorly trained and disciplined personnel.

And you know this how? How do you have any idea how they were trained or how disciplined they are?

The entire situation could have been easily handled without the unnecessary amount of violence.

Now this you are 100% correct on! The entire thing could have been easily handled without ANY violence had this belligerent bitch just been civil an cooperative. She learned the hard way I guess.

Hell if I body slammed every girl that has ever talked shit to me I would be in jail for life.

Jesus, what the hell do you do to women in your spare time OR what type of women are you hanging out with?!?! I've never had a woman "talk shit to me".

Forum List

Back