Video: LA Cops Bodyslam Nurse In Arrest, Share Fist Bump Afterward...

What if it was your Mother, Daughter, Sister, or Grandmother?

My family doesn't argue with law enforcement officers, sorry.

There's always a first time for everything. The Police are not always right.

They aren't but as someone with police officers in the family...the best bet is keep your mouth shut and be respectful. Many times if you just say I'm sorry...you get off with a warning.

You can argue your case in court if you think you're right.

Last edited:

That is true....but it is pretty damn stupid to argue with them right then and there. And this is news to you?

'Arguing' is all the People are afforded at this point. And you want to take that away too? Man, how much more power do you guys want to give the Police?

Arguing when she is in the wrong? What's the point? So everyone that gets a speeding ticket can say whatever they want to the cops now?

Why was she being a bitch?

Because she got pulled over for being on her cell phone when driving! Such a big brother stupid law is going to piss people off.

But then again when you mess with the bull you sometimes get the horns.

I wonder if the NAACP, Sharpton, Jackson, New Black Panthers, ACLU and all the liberal groups that protest constantly about police brutality will come out and protest this one? Nope, because white people who are the MAJORITY of the victims of police brutality get beat by police these hypocritical organizations don't give a fuck!

So you're fine with her yakking on the phone texting while driving and possibly killing someone? Dumb Dumb Dumb.

That is true....but it is pretty damn stupid to argue with them right then and there. And this is news to you?

'Arguing' is all the People are afforded at this point. And you want to take that away too? Man, how much more power do you guys want to give the Police?

Next time you are asked to "comply" with a law enforcement officer, go ahead and argue and fail to comply.

Just make sure you let me know when you're going to do this, so I can videotape you trying to remove your teeth out of your ass.

Because she got pulled over for being on her cell phone when driving! Such a big brother stupid law is going to piss people off.

But then again when you mess with the bull you sometimes get the horns.

I wonder if the NAACP, Sharpton, Jackson, New Black Panthers, ACLU and all the liberal groups that protest constantly about police brutality will come out and protest this one? Nope, because white people who are the MAJORITY of the victims of police brutality get beat by police these hypocritical organizations don't give a fuck!

The only thing I would take issue with is that it's not a stupid law.

Talking on the cellphone is dangerous and distracting.

Can't tell you how many times I would have been in an accident if I wasn't paying attention because some Soccer Mom in a big ass SUV was talking on the phone with kids in the car while she drifted into my lane.

Not to say men don't do it as well.

Hell yes it is.

My family doesn't argue with law enforcement officers, sorry.

They aren't but as someone with police officers in the family...the best bet is keep your mouth shut and be respectful. Many time if you just say I'm sorry...you get off with a warning.

You can argue your case in court if you think you're right.

Bullshit. They are not better than us. And they actually work for us too. We're people, and so are they. Those two miserable roided up troglodytes should be arrested.

Yeah, I watched the video a day or two ago. That doesn't surprise having lived in the greater Los Angeles area for a long time. I have seen that same behavior from cops there and I have also been a victim of that illegal behavior by some of the piss poor people with attitudes that sometimes become cops. Even if the girl was being uncooperative there is an acceptable level of violence that could have been used to properly deal with the situation. These cops were wrong and should be severely disciplined for their use of excessive force and their overwhelming lack of professionalism.

From what I have read one officer was a 22-year veteran and the other a rookie officer. If it was my decision to make the rookie officer would be let go immediately and the veteran officer would get a letter in his jacket that would stop him from any future promotions or pay raises. He should soon retire. I would also have the cities attorneys begin negotiating a proper settlement for the victim. This lack of professionalism and training should absolutely not be tolerated.

Not the point..

Well, yes it is. Had she behaved the way she knew she should this would not have happened.

This assault was not warranted. They should be punished. And the Taxpayers/Citizens will have to pay twice, as a result of their incompetence. She will win her lawsuit. Our Police Force desperately needs to be trained differently. This roided up Gestapo shit has to end.

Next time you are asked to "comply" with a law enforcement officer, go ahead and argue and fail to comply.

Just make sure you let me know when you're going to do this, so I can videotape you trying to remove your teeth out of your ass.

That's the same attitude the cops used when they beat the girl up. They were completely over the line and looked more like unprofessional punks rather then well trained personnel. Nothing that women said rated the force that was used because a cop lost his temper. They are supposed to be better trained then that. I know I am.

Yeah, I watched the video a day or two ago. That doesn't surprise having lived in the greater Los Angeles area for a long time. I have seen that same behavior from cops there and I have also been a victim of that illegal behavior by some of the piss poor people with attitudes that sometimes become cops. Even if the girl was being uncooperative there is an acceptable level of violence that could have been used to properly deal with the situation. These cops were wrong and should be severely disciplined for their use of excessive force and their overwhelming lack of professionalism.

From what I have read one officer was a 22-year veteran and the other a rookie officer. If it was my decision to make the rookie officer would be let go immediately and the veteran officer would get a letter in his jacket that would stop him from any future promotions or pay raises. He should soon retire. I would also have the cities attorneys begin negotiating a proper settlement for the victim. This lack of professionalism and training should absolutely not be tolerated.

Spot On. Yeah, and their fist bump afterward was truly grotesque.

Wait....you don't know about going to court? You don't know about sending letters of complaint to the PD, the city, etc? You don't know about Letters to the Editor?

Not the point..

Well yeah I think it is the point. I doubt she would have been any position for the cops to use excessive force if she would have been cooperative.

You really are fucked in the head here. She was handcuffed, and not resiting physically. There is nothing she could have said that would warrant any use of force in that situation, much less an excessive use of it.

Last edited:

Not the point..

Um...when dealing with the police, it can be pretty stupid to be argumentative. This is news to you?

Tell me something, when did arguing with the police become a crime? Are we going back to the days when police could beat the crap out of someone because of their skin color, sexual orientation, or attitude? Why do you put them above the law?

The proper people are looking into it, have voiced concern over the use of force. Sounds like it's being dealt with properly. Once the process works itself through, hopefully the proper conclusions will be reached and actions taken.

"Dealt with properly" in these cases almost always means the cops are put on leave with pay and the police investigate themselves and find they have done nothing wrong.

Rule 1 - Shut your mouth
Rule 2 - Comply with the law enforcement officers

Case fucking closed.

What if it was your Mother, Daughter, Sister, or Grandmother?

My mother or sister wouldn't be disorderly when they know they got caught breaking the law, however small the infraction may be.

Suppose the cop came up to them and ordered them to strip? Would they argue then, or would they go along because they are cops? If they argued, and the cop handcuffed them and proceeded to conduct an invasive search, and they still argued, would the cop be able to body slam them?

Before you say something like that could never happened, most of it already did.

Cops Strip Search Mom, "Forcibly" Pull Tampon Out of Her for Maybe Rolling Through Stop Sign - Broward/Palm Beach - News - The Daily Pulp

This one should really excite all the usual suspect Big Brother Goose Steppers here at USMB. BOOYAH! Fist Bumps all around.

Brutal LAPD arrest caught on video; Department investigating cops seen bodyslamming nurse twice during cell phone traffic stop

LA Cops Bodyslamming Nurse Twice during Cell Phone Traffic Stop - YouTube

You right wingers in this thread need to check your temperatures. Its been 3 pages so far and you haven't yet blamed Obama for this. Are you guys feeling OK?

Forum List

Back