Video: LA Cops Bodyslam Nurse In Arrest, Share Fist Bump Afterward...

That is true....but it is pretty damn stupid to argue with them right then and there. And this is news to you?

'Arguing' is all the People are afforded at this point. And you want to take that away too? Man, how much more power do you guys want to give the Police?

Wait....you don't know about going to court? You don't know about sending letters of complaint to the PD, the city, etc? You don't know about Letters to the Editor?

I bet all of that will be a huge comfort to the young mother who had her tampon removed on the side of the road for running a stop sign. Personally, I think she should have refused to cooperate, and violently resisted if they had tried to force her. But I am a right wing authoritarian asshole who thinks the government has the right to tell women what to do with their bodies.

Wait, that doesn't make sense.

Cops Strip Search Mom, "Forcibly" Pull Tampon Out of Her for Maybe Rolling Through Stop Sign - Broward/Palm Beach - News - The Daily Pulp

Last edited:
This one should really excite all the usual suspect Big Brother Goose Steppers here at USMB. BOOYAH! Fist Bumps all around.

Brutal LAPD arrest caught on video; Department investigating cops seen bodyslamming nurse twice during cell phone traffic stop

LA Cops Bodyslamming Nurse Twice during Cell Phone Traffic Stop - YouTube

You right wingers in this thread need to check your temperatures. Its been 3 pages so far and you haven't yet blamed Obama for this. Are you guys feeling OK?

Strange that you bring up Obama to defend cops who were wrong.

'Arguing' is all the People are afforded at this point. And you want to take that away too? Man, how much more power do you guys want to give the Police?

Wait....you don't know about going to court? You don't know about sending letters of complaint to the PD, the city, etc? You don't know about Letters to the Editor?

I bet all of that will be a huge comfort to the young mother who had her tampon removed on the side of the road for running a stop sign. Personally, I think she should have refused to cooperate, and violently resisted if they had tried to force her. But I am a right wing authoritarian asshole who thinks the government has the right to tell women what to do with their bodies.

Not only that you also think you know better how someone should respond to an illegal action by a cop than that person herself.

This one should really excite all the usual suspect Big Brother Goose Steppers here at USMB. BOOYAH! Fist Bumps all around.

Brutal LAPD arrest caught on video; Department investigating cops seen bodyslamming nurse twice during cell phone traffic stop

You right wingers in this thread need to check your temperatures. Its been 3 pages so far and you haven't yet blamed Obama for this. Are you guys feeling OK?

Strange that you bring up Obama to defend cops who were wrong.

Not strange you would accuse me of defending these cops when I did no such thing. I'm in fact not at all surprised, its expected from you.

There's always a first time for everything. The Police are not always right.

They aren't but as someone with police officers in the family...the best bet is keep your mouth shut and be respectful. Many time if you just say I'm sorry...you get off with a warning.

You can argue your case in court if you think you're right.

Bullshit. They are not better than us. And they actually work for us too. We're people, and so are they. Those two miserable roided up troglodytes should be arrested.

"Those two miserable roided up troglodytes should be arrested."--AGREE

"They are not better than us. And they actually work for us too"--STUPID REMARK

I didn't say give them a blowjob. I said be respectful. Too much to ask?

Mouthoff next time and let us know how it goes after they they the casts off.

Next time you are asked to "comply" with a law enforcement officer, go ahead and argue and fail to comply.

Just make sure you let me know when you're going to do this, so I can videotape you trying to remove your teeth out of your ass.

That's the same attitude the cops used when they beat the girl up. They were completely over the line and looked more like unprofessional punks rather then well trained personnel. Nothing that women said rated the force that was used because a cop lost his temper. They are supposed to be better trained then that. I know I am.

Where is anyone saying these two aswipes are in the right?

Not only that you also think you know better how someone should respond to an illegal action by a cop than that person herself.

I am willing to bet you that right now she wishes she had resisted.

Next time you are asked to "comply" with a law enforcement officer, go ahead and argue and fail to comply.

Just make sure you let me know when you're going to do this, so I can videotape you trying to remove your teeth out of your ass.

That's the same attitude the cops used when they beat the girl up. They were completely over the line and looked more like unprofessional punks rather then well trained personnel. Nothing that women said rated the force that was used because a cop lost his temper. They are supposed to be better trained then that. I know I am.

Every single person who came into this thread and said that you should not mouth off to cops defended them, even if they think they didn't.

I am willing to bet you that right now she wishes she had resisted.

And now you can read minds.

Every single person who came into this thread and said that you should not mouth off to cops defended them, even if they think they didn't.

Then the answer is easy. Like many said, YOU mouth off next time and report back.

Easy to be tough behind a keyboard.

Seriously...try it. You'll be putting your teeth in a glass on your nightstand.

It's not defending them...it's called common sense.

Then the answer is easy. Like many said, YOU mouth off next time and report back.

I have mouthed off to cops more than once in my life, not one of them resorted to body slamming me to the pavement.

Of course they are union so they will sit on leave with pay and even if they get fired the union will fight until the city rehires them.. That is why we have have BAD SEEDS. The unions save them

I have mouthed off to cops more than once in my life, not one of them resorted to body slamming me to the pavement.

Exactly the point. You're pushing your luck so when they do kick your ass, don't complain since you have pushed your limit.

There's arguing your case politely... and there's being an arrogant, belligerant asshole.

These 2 were the exceptions not the rule... but how do you know whick type cop your dealing with in advance.

Do what you want. They are your teeth.

Last edited:
Not the point..

Well yeah I think it is the point. I doubt she would have been any position for the cops to use excessive force if she would have been cooperative.

You really are fucked in the head here. She was handcuffed, and not resiting physically. There is nothing she could have said that would warrant any use of force in that situation, much less an excessive use of it.

No I'm actually asking questions about what happened from the start and what actually happened that led to her being body slammed. When I have all the answers I can reach a conclusion. Did she spit in their face or try to head butt him when she turned around? She did something that made them do it. Its always the easiest for people who are never in that situation to condone those people who are. If they acted with excessive force, which I think the video shows, they will be properly dealt with I hope.

Contempt of cop is law enforcement jargon in the United States for behavior by citizens towards law enforcement officers that the officers perceive as disrespectful or insufficiently deferential to their authority. The phrase is associated with arbitrary arrest and detention and is often discussed in connection to police misconduct such as use of excessive force or even police brutality as a reaction to disrespectful behavior rather than for any legitimate law enforcement purpose.

Arrests for "contempt of cop" may stem from a type of "occupational arrogance" when a police officer thinks he or she should not be challenged or questioned. From such officers' perspective, "contempt of cop" may involve perceived or actual challenges to their authority, including a lack of deference (such as disobeying instructions, or expressing interest in filing a complaint against the officer. Flight from the police is sometimes considered a variant of "contempt of cop". "Contempt of cop" situations may be exacerbated if other officers witness the allegedly contemptuous behavior.

Charges such as disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, and assaulting an officer may be cited as official reasons for a "contempt of cop" arrest. Obstructing an officer or failure to obey a lawful order is also cited in "contempt of cop" arrests in some jurisdictions, particularly as a stand-alone charge without any other charges brought.

LegalityFreedom of speech is protected under the First Amendment to the United States Constitution, so non-threatening verbal "abuse" of a police officer is not in itself criminal behavior, though some courts have disagreed on what constitutes protected speech in this regard. The United States Supreme Court ruled in 1942 that fighting words that "tend to incite an immediate breach of the peace" are not protected speech, but later cases have interpreted this narrowly, especially in relation to law enforcement officers.

Last edited:

Exactly the point. You're pushing your luck so when they do kick you ass, don't complain since you have pushed your limit.

There's arguing your case politely... and there's being an arrogant, belligerant asshole.

These 2 were the exceptions not the rule... but how do you know whick type cop your dealing with in advance.

Do what you want. They are your teeth.

I will call out cops every single time they are wrong, you will let them get away with it. Personally, I would rather be me than a guy that is afraid to cross the street without permission.

Well yeah I think it is the point. I doubt she would have been any position for the cops to use excessive force if she would have been cooperative.

You really are fucked in the head here. She was handcuffed, and not resiting physically. There is nothing she could have said that would warrant any use of force in that situation, much less an excessive use of it.

No I'm actually asking questions about what happened from the start and what actually happened that led to her being body slammed. When I have all the answers I can reach a conclusion. Did she spit in their face or try to head butt him when she turned around? She did something that made them do it. Its always the easiest for people who are never in that situation to condone those people who are. If they acted with excessive force, which I think the video shows, they will be properly dealt with I hope.

I have all the facts I need, she was cuffed, and clearly not resisting physically. It doesn't matter what happened before that point, or what she was saying, they were wrong.

So she breaks the law, resists arrest, is beligerent towards the law enforcement officers, and you guys want to bitch and whine about the police?

Any one wonder why our nation is a fucking disaster with a radical marxist asshole in the White House?

So she has a few bumps and scrapes? They'll all heal in a couple of weeks. And this idiot deserved every last one of them....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back