VIDEO: Invasion of our southern border

In Darkest Africa or Japan or China or Iceland or the Falklands or Saudi Arabia ?
Yep. Lots of white people in South Africa. China and Saudi Arabia seem more capable of controlling their demographics than you cuck whites are. You're too busy pretending to be moral. 😄 Dumb ass Simps.
Yep there are No go zones in 9 European Countries
Yeah. You cuck whites don't have much fight left in you. You seem content to allow a slow invasion to incrementally over take you. Like old people resigned to going peacefully in their sleep.

More nativism from the fascist Trump cult, what a class act.
As the United States continues its recovery from the pandemic recession, immigrant workers are essential to the continued growth of the labor force and overall productivity. In order to continue adding jobs at a strong pace, the U.S. economy needs more foreign-born workers to drive innovation and business formation.Dec 14, 2022

The Contributions of Immigrants Are Essential to U.S. ...

Study: Immigrants in the U.S. are more likely to start firms ...

View attachment 830672
MIT News
https://news.mit.edu › study-immigrants-more-likely-st...

May 9, 2022 — Pierre Azoulay finds that immigrants are 80% more likely to start businesses than people born in the U.S., reports Yasmin Amer for WBUR. "[ ...

Yeah, those coming flooding over the border from third-world countries, will all be starting "firms". Lol!
Yeah, "firms" like cartel criminal activity.

Yeah, those coming flooding over the border from third-world countries, will all be starting "firms". Lol!
Your fearful xenophobia isn't shared by the majority of the country. You're just going to have to cope, Soy boy.

Yep. Lots of white people in South Africa. China and Saudi Arabia seem more capable of controlling their demographics than you cuck whites are. You're too busy pretending to be moral. 😄 Dumb ass Simps.

Yeah. You cuck whites don't have much fight left in you. You seem content to allow a slow invasion to incrementally over take you. Like old people resigned to going peacefully in their sleep.
So White Progressive Democrats won’t fight when the fight kicks off ?

Level 4 Body Armor Rig , Chinese Type 56 “ Spiker “ AK , a Glock 17 and lotsa pre loaded mags .
Is that your Call Of Duty loadout? 😄 You know it doesn’t do you any good if all you do is fondle it right? You're going to actually have to put in some work.

Is that your Call Of Duty loadout? 😄 You know it doesn’t do you any good if all you do is fondle it right? You're going to actually have to put in some work.
2011-2015 California State Militia ( Sergeant ) and California CCW holder since 2011 and Level 1 and Level 2 Tactical Carbine Fighting Classes ( Mountain Tactical Training of French Gulch Ca. ) with Shasta & Trinity County Sheriffs SWAT members as classmates in both Classes that we ea. Shot 500+ rounds in , and Street Pistol Classes and bi yearly Renewals of the CCW Classes .

I'm going to to fight hard to re-elect Donald Trump or somebody with his vision, courage, skill set, and aptitude. That's all we can do short of armed revolution and I'm not ready to do that.
You funny. Right there. Did you see that train? Buckle up buttercup because the armed revolution is coming to you. Really fast.

The drug addled look at past immigration when white came in droves and built businesses, railroads, highways and cars to drive on them. They think the flotsam, jetsam and garbage scow now washing up are the same kind of immigrants. Nope. If they were acceptable human beings their own countries would be successful.

Crowd their diseases together, promote the joy of abortion, start a few gang wars. Watch.

2011-2015 California State Militia ( Sergeant ) and California CCW holder since 2011 and Level 1 and Level 2 Tactical Carbine Fighting Classes ( Mountain Tactical Training of French Gulch Ca. ) with Shasta & Trinity County Sheriffs SWAT members as classmates in both Classes that we ea. Shot 500+ rounds in , and Street Pistol Classes and bi yearly Renewals of the CCW Classes .
Oooo. You must be such a proud cosplayer. 😄
That is my Dead ender loadout ( Eschewing AR 15 & AR 10 & Brit L1A1 )
That's a good name for it. Very on the nose. 😄

Oooo. You must be such a proud cosplayer. 😄

That's a good name for it. Very on the nose. 😄
If Repelling down a 7 Story building and doing all night patrol in snowy eastern Shasta County In 24 degree temps and horseback search training and Snowshoe FTX By Mount Lassen and learning how to drive a Deuce & a half Army truck then a Tractor then a Combine is Cosplay 😆

If Repelling down a 7 Story building and doing all night patrol in snowy eastern Shasta County In 24 degree temps and horseback search training and Snowshoe FTX By Mount Lassen and learning how to drive a Deuce & a half Army truck then a Tractor then a Combine is Cosplay 😆
It sounds a like lot cosplay actually. If you told me you dressed up like an orc and went to town against Kissmylantia it would of accomplished the same thing which was nothing except you getting to live out a fantasy.

It sounds a like lot cosplay actually. If you told me you dressed up like an orc and went to town against Kissmylantia it would of accomplished the same thing which was nothing except you getting to live out a fantasy.
I got to be trained up by Former Law Enforcement , Recently & not so recently Returned from Combat Duty Marines , former Military and operators back from Afghanistan & Iraq , and since I was a Retired Motorbike Racer and Never in Military it was living out a Fantasy .

I got to be trained up by Former Law Enforcement , Recently & not so recently Returned from Combat Duty Marines , former Military and operators back from Afghanistan & Iraq , and since I was a Retired Motorbike Racer and Never in Military it was living out a Fantasy .
And I'm sure you really believe that means something to me. 😄 I know you're all fantasy players, boy. I called it from the start.

Forum List

Back