Video emerges of Georgia jogger attack; case headed to grand jury

So answer my question. Which choice is it or provide your own.

I want to know what you see.
Who was where at what time?

It truly is completely irrelevant. I don't see why you care about this detail. It in no way affects the long lunge Arbery committed to.

So, instead of continuing on or heading for the tree line, he runs over and tries to take a shotgun from one of the men?
As a smart person does. When you are that close, you go for the gun. Remember, it's life or death, not a rerun of Walker, Texas Ranger.
If you're walking on the railroad tracks and a train starts coming....LAY DOWN...
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Bootney all your little punk ass comments doesn't change the fact that guns never should have been drawn on him and that situation should not have happened. That's where we who are sane are coming from.

A LIFE WOULD HAVE BEEN SAVED IF THOSE WHITE DUDES HAD NOT DECIDED TO TAKE THE LAW IN THEIR OWN HANDS.
What's with the "punk ass comments" comment? That was not directed at you. I was making fun of the idiot who said that one should rush a man holding a shotgun.

The only think I have really disputed in the entire event is whether or not Arbery could have saved his own life by his actions.

He may have been completely within his right to "defend" himself by trying to take McMichael's shotgun, but that does him no good if he is dead.

If somebody approaches me with a firearm, I don't pay it any mind until said firearm is pointed at me. If so, and the person says "freeze" or "don't move" that tells me that they do not intend to shoot if I don't move -- right or wrong on the part of him who holds the gun. The initial intent is not murder when the guy with the gun yells "freeze."

In an enraged freeze, fight or flight situation people don't always freeze or run. I have attacked an armed robber who had me at gunpoint demanding my wallet & all my money at the ATM. He got a busted open head & I kept my money. I also threatened to kill a thug in another car who aimed a gun at us as he threatened to shoot us. I gave chase & tried to ram them into barriers before I realized they had no plates & they premeditated this crime & getaway & were likely baiting me into a trap.

If they didn't see him burglarise the home, they should not have fucked with him. They should have only observed, reported, taken video or pictures. If you don't like the law, then change it before becoming an illegal self empowered vigilante.

There is no clearer definition of democracy than being a vigilante. As anybody who has ever seen a gangster movie can tell you, the cops are often bought. Sometimes, they are even the criminals! If society feels it is necessary to take the law into its own hands and form a vigilante group, they are more than justified in doing so. Read my now closed down thread, "." They had every right to do what they did.
If they were in the right, then a jury of their peers won't convict them. It's nearly impossible to not brandish a shotgun. He should have left it in the truck since there were other armed people covering him, but we can't say he intended to kill because of that oversight. That fight over the shotgun could have gone either way, should Arbery go to Jail had McMichale been killed?

They shouldn't have been arrested to begin with. And anybody who goes after somebody holding a shotgun was just asking to die. Instead of it being suicide by cop, it was suicide by hero.
No, because Arbery had the right to be there on that street & stand his ground against McMichale's threats, unless McMichale's saw him commit a felony just prior.

No he did not. When committing a felony right to self defense no longer applies in respect to being detained.
Only if they knew Arbery attempted a felony, which it does appear that McMichaels had prior knowledge of Arbery's many prior felonies. So I doubt any jury will convict them for murder.

So, instead of continuing on or heading for the tree line, he runs over and tries to take a shotgun from one of the men?
As a smart person does. When you are that close, you go for the gun. Remember, it's life or death, not a rerun of Walker, Texas Ranger.
If you're walking on the railroad tracks and a train starts coming....LAY DOWN...
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Bootney all your little punk ass comments doesn't change the fact that guns never should have been drawn on him and that situation should not have happened. That's where we who are sane are coming from.

A LIFE WOULD HAVE BEEN SAVED IF THOSE WHITE DUDES HAD NOT DECIDED TO TAKE THE LAW IN THEIR OWN HANDS.
What's with the "punk ass comments" comment? That was not directed at you. I was making fun of the idiot who said that one should rush a man holding a shotgun.

The only think I have really disputed in the entire event is whether or not Arbery could have saved his own life by his actions.

He may have been completely within his right to "defend" himself by trying to take McMichael's shotgun, but that does him no good if he is dead.

If somebody approaches me with a firearm, I don't pay it any mind until said firearm is pointed at me. If so, and the person says "freeze" or "don't move" that tells me that they do not intend to shoot if I don't move -- right or wrong on the part of him who holds the gun. The initial intent is not murder when the guy with the gun yells "freeze."

In an enraged freeze, fight or flight situation people don't always freeze or run. I have attacked an armed robber who had me at gunpoint demanding my wallet & all my money at the ATM. He got a busted open head & I kept my money. I also threatened to kill a thug in another car who aimed a gun at us as he threatened to shoot us. I gave chase & tried to ram them into barriers before I realized they had no plates & they premeditated this crime & getaway & were likely baiting me into a trap.

If they didn't see him burglarise the home, they should not have fucked with him. They should have only observed, reported, taken video or pictures. If you don't like the law, then change it before becoming an illegal self empowered vigilante.

There is no clearer definition of democracy than being a vigilante. As anybody who has ever seen a gangster movie can tell you, the cops are often bought. Sometimes, they are even the criminals! If society feels it is necessary to take the law into its own hands and form a vigilante group, they are more than justified in doing so. Read my now closed down thread, "." They had every right to do what they did.
If they were in the right, then a jury of their peers won't convict them. It's nearly impossible to not brandish a shotgun. He should have left it in the truck since there were other armed people covering him, but we can't say he intended to kill because of that oversight. That fight over the shotgun could have gone either way, should Arbery go to Jail had McMichale been killed?

They shouldn't have been arrested to begin with. And anybody who goes after somebody holding a shotgun was just asking to die. Instead of it being suicide by cop, it was suicide by hero.
No, because Arbery had the right to be there on that street & stand his ground against McMichale's threats, unless McMichale's saw him commit a felony just prior.

No he did not. When committing a felony right to self defense no longer applies in respect to being detained.
Only if they knew Arbery attempted a felony, which it appears McMichaels had prior knowledge of Arbery's many prior felonies. So I doubt any jury will convict them for murder.

The chase itself warrants enough suspicion to arrest him according to some prior cases, so... given the chase and the history the jury will likely find they were within their reason. Unless some SJWs get in and undermine our law, just like they are attempting to destroy the entire police department now.

At which point did I go above your level of comprehension?

he is the great and powerful oz. and even he can't stop the fact that a video exists that destroys his red neck hate

"Never argue with an idiot, they only bring you down to their level, then beat you with experience."

good thing that white man didn't hold a gun on anyone.

What was that white man doing with his gun?
You saying he wasn't aiming it at the 'criminal'?

Aiming = Holding a gun on someone.

I guess, to you, that the white man wasn't threatening the 'criminal' in that video.
Is that how you feel?
Is that what the video reveals?

If so, just confirm by stating that the white man wasn't threatening the 'criminal' in any way.
If not, please explain some more.

I now have to exercise my Freedom by heading to the golf course.
Yeah, according to some nuts here, he wasn't aiming his gun at Arbery when he shot him. :cuckoo:

Screech, screech and more leftist screech. Aren't you getting the memo? There are no buyers. Go parasite elsewhere.

He was shot after he charged at a man with shotgun. After minutes of trying to flee justice. Justice has a way of getting back at you, as Obama's of the world are about to find out.
LOL
No matter what you say, he charged a man threatening his life in self defense. You boy is gonna fry. :mm:

tenor.gif

There were no threats to his life. They could have ended the criminal's life any moment they wanted to. It was not until he decided to charge.

A criminal fleeing and avoiding arrest. Same as he had done before.
LOL

The only criminals here are the McMichaels. They learned the hard way if you pull a gun on someone, that someone might fight back.

Only if they knew Arbery attempted a felony, which it does appear that McMichaels had prior knowledge of Arbery's many prior felonies. So I doubt any jury will convict them for murder.
many prior felonies, eh?

Update from Molyneux just minutes ago.

That guy's as stupid as you. He estimates Arbery ran for about 300 feet at the McMichaels as though Arbery had plenty of opportunity to see the gun when the gun wasn't brandished until Arbery was almost up to the truck.

Then the moron says when Arbery charged towards Travis, Travis was protected by the Castle Doctrine and had no duty to retreat. First of all, the Castle Doctrine is the right to use lethal force against intruders in your home, so no, the Castle Doctrine has nothing to do with this. Secondly, while he points out Arbery charged Travis, it seems to escape his attention that Travis was also charging towards Arbery. Thirdly, while he points out Travis had a right to self defense, he ignores Arbery's right of self defense.

That's as far as I got. If I want to see stupid, I'll just read your posts.

That guy's as stupid as you. He estimates Arbery ran for about 300 feet at the McMichaels as though Arbery had plenty of opportunity to see the gun when the gun wasn't brandished until Arbery was almost up to the truck.

Then the moron says when Arbery charged towards Travis, Travis was protected by the Castle Doctrine and had no duty to retreat. First of all, the Castle Doctrine is the right to use lethal force against intruders in your home, so no, the Castle Doctrine has nothing to do with this. Secondly, while he points out Arbery charged Travis, it seems to escape his attention that Travis was also charging towards Arbery. Thirdly, while he points out Travis had a right to self defense, he ignores Arbery's right of self defense.

So you are saying he had no knowledge of the gun.

I call total bullshit, but this changes nothing anyway. Arbery still committed an armed assault.

he is the great and powerful oz. and even he can't stop the fact that a video exists that destroys his red neck hate

"Never argue with an idiot, they only bring you down to their level, then beat you with experience."

I guess, to you, that the white man wasn't threatening the 'criminal' in that video.
Is that how you feel?

If so, just confirm by stating that the white man wasn't threatening the 'criminal' in any way.

Yes, he was threatening to force him to wait there while the police arrive and carry his ass to prison.

Now that is not a crime. That's a heroic act.
LOL

Yeah, dumbfuck, that is a crime.

face-palm-gif.278959

I call total bullshit, but this changes nothing anyway.

No, you retard, that's not what I said. :eusa_doh:

Is that how you feel?

Yes, he was threatening to force him to wait there while the police arrive and carry his ass to prison.

LOL

face-palm-gif.278959

It is not a crime to detain a burglary suspect, no matter how much you try to twist the truth.

I call total bullshit, but this changes nothing anyway.

No, you retard, that's not what I said. :eusa_doh:

So you are saying it's not reasonable to use lethal force when someone rushes for your gun?

That is incorrect.

Well now that you've admitted that "he" was conveying a threat, are you aware of the fact that you can not threaten people with a gun, that's doing so is a crime?

Armed coercion
Coercion
(/koʊˈɜːrʒən, -ʃən/) is the practice of forcing another party to act in an involuntary manner by use of threats or force.[1] It involves a set of various types of forceful actions that violate the free will of an individual to induce a desired response, for example: a bully demanding lunch money from a student or the student gets beaten. These actions may include extortion, blackmail, torture, threats to induce favors, or even sexual assault.

In law, coercion is codified as a duress crime. Such actions are used as leverage, to force the victim to act in a way contrary to their own interests.

Coercion may involve the actual infliction of physical pain/injury or psychological harm in order to enhance the credibility of a threat. The threat of further harm may lead to the cooperation or obedience of the person being coerced.
Coercion - Wikipedia

Having a gun is not threatening anyone with a gun.

That's fucking ridiculous.

Further demanding someone to stop who is suspected of burglary is fine.
Dumbfuck... YOU used the word, "threatening.". YOU called it a threat.

face-palm-gif.278959

Is that how you feel?

LOL

face-palm-gif.278959

It is not a crime to detain a burglary suspect, no matter how much you try to twist the truth.
It is a crime when that person didn't commit a felony.

Well now that you've admitted that "he" was conveying a threat, are you aware of the fact that you can not threaten people with a gun, that's doing so is a crime?

Armed coercion
Coercion
(/koʊˈɜːrʒən, -ʃən/) is the practice of forcing another party to act in an involuntary manner by use of threats or force.[1] It involves a set of various types of forceful actions that violate the free will of an individual to induce a desired response, for example: a bully demanding lunch money from a student or the student gets beaten. These actions may include extortion, blackmail, torture, threats to induce favors, or even sexual assault.

In law, coercion is codified as a duress crime. Such actions are used as leverage, to force the victim to act in a way contrary to their own interests.

Coercion may involve the actual infliction of physical pain/injury or psychological harm in order to enhance the credibility of a threat. The threat of further harm may lead to the cooperation or obedience of the person being coerced.
Coercion - Wikipedia

Having a gun is not threatening anyone with a gun.

That's fucking ridiculous.

Further demanding someone to stop who is suspected of burglary is fine.
Dumbfuck... YOU used the word, "threatening.". YOU called it a threat.

face-palm-gif.278959

Let's review, you literally believe the men are guilty of coercion.

Now that is so insanely stupid that only a far left fucktard could make it up.

It's like you have to pretend that you do not understand normal standards of behavior in order to defend the robber. Everyone knows what coercion is, this is obviously NOT coercion.

This can't be a surprise to anyone. You can see on the video that neither McMicheal knows how to properly handle a weapon. Plus the fact that McMichael Sr. had mental issues. He never should have had a gun. Neither should his fat spawn.

Gregory McMichael, ex-police officer charged with killing Ahmaud Arbery, had service weapon suspended in 2019

"Documents show that Gregory McMichael's law enforcement certification was suspended and his firearm was taken away in February 2019 due to repeatedly failing to take mandatory training, one year before the fatal shooting of Ahmaud Arbery.

McMichael previously received a warning in 2014 after failing to finish mandatory firearms and use-of-force courses, and the documents show McMichael repeatedly failed to complete training over the course of several years.

He explained his deficient hours in an application where he asked for a training waiver. McMichael explained that he suffered a heart attack in 2006, and dealt with clinical depression for which he needed medical treatment.

In 2009, McMichael and his wife filed for bankruptcy "due to overwhelming medical bills from my surgeries as well as bills from my wife's cancer treatment," according to the waiver. McMichael also stated they were having issues with his daughter that year and that he suffered a second heart attack.

trumptards out of one side of mouth queefing about liberty and freedom with regard to wearing masks, testing, and contact tracing.
trumptards out of the other side of mouth queefing about the right of some americans to arrest other americans because reasons.

So, watching that video, you claim the 'criminal' charged at the 'hero' but clearly Travis the hero moved to the front of the truck just as the jogger got to the front of the truck, seeing a gun pointed at him.

Your story is make believe.
This video will be very damaging to pretty boy Travis. LOL.
"You got a cute mouth Travis."

Moving is not illegal you moron. If you want to pretend he attacked Arbery, that's you pretending to be a retard. We are not retards so we have no use for that.

Standing your ground is legal in Georgia as self defense, also.
And Arbery was standing his ground.

trumptards out of one side of mouth queefing about liberty and freedom with regard to wearing masks, testing, and contact tracing.
trumptards out of the other side of mouth queefing about the right of some americans to arrest other americans because reasons.

Yes, because of the LAW OF THE LAND.

You are not free to commit your crimes in this land Mr. "jogger".

So, watching that video, you claim the 'criminal' charged at the 'hero' but clearly Travis the hero moved to the front of the truck just as the jogger got to the front of the truck, seeing a gun pointed at him.

Your story is make believe.
This video will be very damaging to pretty boy Travis. LOL.
"You got a cute mouth Travis."

Moving is not illegal you moron. If you want to pretend he attacked Arbery, that's you pretending to be a retard. We are not retards so we have no use for that.

Standing your ground is legal in Georgia as self defense, also.
And Arbery was standing his ground.

Arbery was assaulting the man by lunging at his shotgun.

And contrary to your beliefs, no, he was not coerced into lunging at the shotgun.

Forum List

Back