Video emerges of Georgia jogger attack; case headed to grand jury

I call total bullshit, but this changes nothing anyway. Arbery still committed an armed assault.
Attack/threaten a guy while holding a gun, and backup with a gun, and blame it on the guy without the gun.

Yeah, sure lil'man.
That is not how it works.

Arbery attacked a man with a shotgun and died for it.

While you may believe that no one deserves to die for lunging into a shotgun, real world does not operate by your feels.

Q3. yes Travis remained on his side of the truck and yes the suspect blackman attacked Travis. yes. Bingo, at least your eyes see what I see. so you agree, the suspect blackman attacked Travis.
If travis was on his side of the truck, as you claim, THEN we would all be able to see when they made contact, but we can't BECAUSE travis was also in front of the truck, and NOT on 'his' side as you claim.
My eyes absolutely do NOT see what you see.
When contact is made between the two, the truck blocks the view, so we can't see, which means that travis was in FACT in front of the truck and not remaining on his side.

Q3. yes Travis remained on his side of the truck and yes the suspect blackman attacked Travis. yes. Bingo, at least your eyes see what I see. so you agree, the suspect blackman attacked Travis.
If travis was on his side of the truck, as you claim, THEN we would all be able to see when they made contact, but we can't BECAUSE travis was also in front of the truck, and NOT on 'his' side as you claim.
When contact is made between the two, the truck blocks the view, so we can't see, which means that travis was in FACT in front of the truck and not remaining on his side.

Did your eyes see the black man charging at the white man?

Because that's all that matters here. If you didn't I suggest visiting the eye doctor.

Yup, that appears to be true.
Do your eyes see travis standing still on his side of the truck?
Or Do your eyes also see travis moving to the front, albeit slower, because he is a fat slob, but he is attacking a man, while holding a gun, who yes, is in fact moving towards travis.

Hear me out.
What happened previously, is unknown and speculation.
The driver making the call had witnessed something previously, so he made the call.
What happened, we don't know.
But I will speculate this.
The McMichaels had a confrontation with Aubrey previously down the road. At least once, possibly more than one. I'm sure words/threats of 'arrest' 'stop' 'I'm gonna shoot you' etc. We don't know.
Why did Aubrey turn left THIS TIME when previously he most likely just passed the truck and kept running/jogging?
When the video starts, it appears that Aubrey was going to pass on the left side/drivers side, then he serves right to heads to passenger side.
Why? I speculate that travis had pointed the gun at him in previous encounters and threatened him, and this time Aubrey was making a decision to stop Travis from killing him.
Bad decision, yes.
Travis innocent, hardly.

Imagine travis and his dad, with weapons, chasing you around and yelling, "Stop MF, or I'm gonna shoot your ass dead" Now of course this is speculation, but I'm also speculating that travis didn't say, "Can you please stop running so we can talk, and wait for the police to arrive and figure this out with civility."

Aubrey appears to have make a poor decision to diffuse this chase than the previous decisions he had made moments before. This decision cost him his life. Travis appears to be hunting a man with the intent to harm.

Aubrey was probably NOT the tux wearing innocent man that some are claiming, but we don't know.
Travis is not innocent, he and his father, and the other car chaser, made bad decisions themselves, and it will cost them time in court and possibly jail.

Now, I'm done. Until more information is given.

Or Do your eyes also see travis moving to the front, albeit slower, because he is a fat slob, but he is attacking a man, while holding a gun, who yes, is in fact moving towards travis.

Hear me out.
The driver making the call had witnessed something previously, so he made the call.
The McMichaels had a confrontation with Aubrey previously down the road. At least once, possibly more than one. I'm sure words/threats of 'arrest' 'stop' 'I'm gonna shoot you' etc. We don't know.
Why did Aubrey turn left THIS TIME when previously he most likely just passed the truck and kept running/jogging?
When the video starts, it appears that Aubrey was going to pass on the left side/drivers side, then he serves right to heads to passenger side.
Why? I speculate that travis had pointed the gun at him in previous encounters and threatened him, and this time Aubrey was making a decision to stop Travis from killing him.
Bad decision, yes.
Travis innocent, hardly.

Imagine travis and his dad, with weapons, chasing you around and yelling, "Stop MF, or I'm gonna shoot your ass dead" Now of course this is speculation, but I'm also speculating that travis didn't say, "Can you please stop running so we can talk, and wait for the police to arrive and figure this out with civility."

Aubrey appears to have make a poor decision to diffuse this chase than the previous decisions he had made moments before. This decision cost him his life. Travis appears to be hunting a man with the intent to harm.

Aubrey was probably NOT the tux wearing innocent man that some are claiming, but we don't know.
Travis is not innocent, he and his father, and the other car chaser, made bad decisions themselves, and it will cost them time in court and possibly jail.

Long theories explaining the simple clip which we already saw. Take your posts to the conspiracy section, they belong there. IT IS OBVIOUS WHAT HAPPENED!

I call total bullshit, but this changes nothing anyway. Arbery still committed an armed assault.
Attack/threaten a guy while holding a gun, and backup with a gun, and blame it on the guy without the gun.

Yeah, sure lil'man.

While you may believe that no one deserves to die for lunging into a shotgun, real world does not operate by your feels.
He attacked a man who was threatening him. You said so yourself.

And they were actually as much as 3 feet away from each other when the first shot was fired.

Yeah, sure lil'man.

He attacked a man who was threatening him. You said so yourself.

I don't believe I said he was being threatened, but he did the very real threat that he will be going to jail.

Hear me out.
Bad decision, yes.
Travis innocent, hardly.

The analysis at the start of Molyneux's video is about as good as it gets when it comes to this case.

Because that's all that matters here. If you didn't I suggest visiting the eye doctor.
Actually, that's not all that matters. Being provoked to fight for his life against someone threatening his life with a gun also matters.

Hear me out.
Bad decision, yes.
Travis innocent, hardly.

Arbery turns to the right of the truck when he spotted the shotgun.

Actually, that's not all that matters. Being provoked to fight for his life against someone threatening his life with a gun also matters.

No it doesn't, someone who is fleeing does not have such rights.

the drivers side front. yes he was standing near the two yellow lines. post a still of what you see. because I can, exactly what I see,

1589563162999.png

post yours now. the one you see Travis on the other side.

I don't believe I said he was being threatened, but he did the very real threat that he will be going to jail.
Dumbfuck...

Yes, he was threatening to force him to wait there while the police arrive and carry his ass to prison. Now that is not a crime. That's a heroic act.

Yeah ok, you have a trouble understanding sarcasm. Not a surprise considering you are a leftist.

They were hauling his ass to jail, that is not a threat and can not constitute a threat.

Hear me out.
Bad decision, yes.
Travis innocent, hardly.

The analysis at the start of Molyneux's video is about as good as it gets when it comes to this case.

it's all we get.

BTW, here is the still of the black man running down the street and there is no truck. why?

1589563597320.png

I see no threat there. you?

Liar, he wasn't fleeing.

Liar, he wasn't fleeing.

Oh right, he was "jogging"... I forgot the narrative you were programmed with.

Dumbfuck...

Yes, he was threatening to force him to wait there while the police arrive and carry his ass to prison. Now that is not a crime. That's a heroic act.

Yeah ok, you have a trouble understanding sarcasm. Not a surprise considering you are a leftist.

They were hauling his ass to jail, that is not a threat and can not constitute a threat.
LOLOL

That's not sarcasm as evidenced by your claim his threatening to force him to stop was "heroic."

:dance:

Forum List

Back