Video emerges of Georgia jogger attack; case headed to grand jury

At which point did I go above your level of comprehension?

he is the great and powerful oz. and even he can't stop the fact that a video exists that destroys his red neck hate

"Never argue with an idiot, they only bring you down to their level, then beat you with experience."

good thing that white man didn't hold a gun on anyone.

What was that white man doing with his gun?
You saying he wasn't aiming it at the 'criminal'?

Aiming = Holding a gun on someone.

I guess, to you, that the white man wasn't threatening the 'criminal' in that video.
Is that how you feel?
Is that what the video reveals?

If so, just confirm by stating that the white man wasn't threatening the 'criminal' in any way.
If not, please explain some more.

I now have to exercise my Freedom by heading to the golf course.

he is the great and powerful oz. and even he can't stop the fact that a video exists that destroys his red neck hate

"Never argue with an idiot, they only bring you down to their level, then beat you with experience."

I guess, to you, that the white man wasn't threatening the 'criminal' in that video.
Is that how you feel?

If so, just confirm by stating that the white man wasn't threatening the 'criminal' in any way.

Yes, he was threatening to force him to wait there while the police arrive and carry his ass to prison.

Now that is not a crime. That's a heroic act.

So, instead of continuing on or heading for the tree line, he runs over and tries to take a shotgun from one of the men?
As a smart person does. When you are that close, you go for the gun. Remember, it's life or death, not a rerun of Walker, Texas Ranger.
If you're walking on the railroad tracks and a train starts coming....LAY DOWN...
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Bootney all your little punk ass comments doesn't change the fact that guns never should have been drawn on him and that situation should not have happened. That's where we who are sane are coming from.

A LIFE WOULD HAVE BEEN SAVED IF THOSE WHITE DUDES HAD NOT DECIDED TO TAKE THE LAW IN THEIR OWN HANDS.
What's with the "punk ass comments" comment? That was not directed at you. I was making fun of the idiot who said that one should rush a man holding a shotgun.

The only think I have really disputed in the entire event is whether or not Arbery could have saved his own life by his actions.

He may have been completely within his right to "defend" himself by trying to take McMichael's shotgun, but that does him no good if he is dead.

If somebody approaches me with a firearm, I don't pay it any mind until said firearm is pointed at me. If so, and the person says "freeze" or "don't move" that tells me that they do not intend to shoot if I don't move -- right or wrong on the part of him who holds the gun. The initial intent is not murder when the guy with the gun yells "freeze."

In an enraged freeze, fight or flight situation people don't always freeze or run. I have attacked an armed robber who had me at gunpoint demanding my wallet & all my money at the ATM. He got a busted open head & I kept my money. I also threatened to kill a thug in another car who aimed a gun at us as he threatened to shoot us. I gave chase & tried to ram them into barriers before I realized they had no plates & they premeditated this crime & getaway & were likely baiting me into a trap.

If they didn't see him burglarise the home, they should not have fucked with him. They should have only observed, reported, taken video or pictures. If you don't like the law, then change it before becoming an illegal self empowered vigilante.

There is no clearer definition of democracy than being a vigilante. As anybody who has ever seen a gangster movie can tell you, the cops are often bought. Sometimes, they are even the criminals! If society feels it is necessary to take the law into its own hands and form a vigilante group, they are more than justified in doing so. Read my now closed down thread, "." They had every right to do what they did.
If they were in the right, then a jury of their peers won't convict them. It's nearly impossible to not brandish a shotgun. He should have left it in the truck since there were other armed people covering him, but we can't say he intended to kill because of that oversight. That fight over the shotgun could have gone either way, should Arbery go to Jail had McMichale been killed?

They shouldn't have been arrested to begin with. And anybody who goes after somebody holding a shotgun was just asking to die. Instead of it being suicide by cop, it was suicide by hero.

So, it turns out somebody caught it on video. It is clear from the video that the jogger was ambushed. The truck stopped in the road ahead of him, waiting on him to run by, and when he went around the truck, the driver jumped him while the other man, standing in the back of the truck, either shot the jogger, or was aiming and ready to shoot.

These men were not in fear of their lives. They ambushed the jogger plain and simple. Try them, and if convicted, give them the maximum sentence possible.

Read my now closed down thread, "The Heroes Gregory and Travis McMichael." Why was it closed down? Apparently because it made too much sense. But in a nutshell, if you are holding a gun and some criminal tries to take it from you, It is your DUTY to blow them the fuck away.
What crime did Arbery commit?

He was black. That was crime enough. Now let me commit a HATE crime here and now. It is called TRUTH! Blacks make up about 14% of the population. But they are responsible for at least 60% of the crimes in this country. Are you reporting me yet? Obviously the negro in question was guilty of something. Guilty enough for him to risk his life to prevent his getting in trouble for. As I said in my deleted thread, if he wasn't completely stupid, he could have just went along with being detained, sat on a curb and wait for the cops to show up and straighten the matter out. Or he could have run away. But seeing how he didn't choose either of the sane paths, he got what he deserved.

They look like two racist MAGA hat idiots to me.

I would bet they are white Democrats. Those are the racist ones. I would guess white supremacists.
I'm sure you'd lose that bet.

Most of the racist white cops vote Democrat.
How do you know?

I know white garbage by the way they talk and act when off duty.

How about speaking about something sensible. Black garbage.

Is that how you feel?

Yeah, according to some nuts here, he wasn't aiming his gun at Arbery when he shot him. :cuckoo:

Is that how you feel?

Yeah, according to some nuts here, he wasn't aiming his gun at Arbery when he shot him. :cuckoo:

Screech, screech and more leftist screech. Aren't you getting the memo? There are no buyers. Go parasite elsewhere.

He was shot after he charged at a man with shotgun. After minutes of trying to flee justice. Justice has a way of getting back at you, as Obama's of the world are about to find out.

So, it turns out somebody caught it on video. It is clear from the video that the jogger was ambushed. The truck stopped in the road ahead of him, waiting on him to run by, and when he went around the truck, the driver jumped him while the other man, standing in the back of the truck, either shot the jogger, or was aiming and ready to shoot.

These men were not in fear of their lives. They ambushed the jogger plain and simple. Try them, and if convicted, give them the maximum sentence possible.

Read my now closed down thread, "The Heroes Gregory and Travis McMichael." Why was it closed down? Apparently because it made too much sense. But in a nutshell, if you are holding a gun and some criminal tries to take it from you, It is your DUTY to blow them the fuck away.

He was black. That was crime enough. Now let me commit a HATE crime here and now. It is called TRUTH! Blacks make up about 14% of the population. But they are responsible for at least 60% of the crimes in this country. Are you reporting me yet? Obviously the negro in question was guilty of something. Guilty enough for him to risk his life to prevent his getting in trouble for. As I said in my deleted thread, if he wasn't completely stupid, he could have just went along with being detained, sat on a curb and wait for the cops to show up and straighten the matter out. Or he could have run away. But seeing how he didn't choose either of the sane paths, he got what he deserved.
Why would I report you? You think think I really give a shit that you're a flaming racist?

Why would I report you? You think think I really give a shit that you're a flaming racist?

To not care you sure repeat it often enough.

You are a complete moron.

Is that how you feel?

Screech, screech and more leftist screech. Aren't you getting the memo? There are no buyers. Go parasite elsewhere.

He was shot after he charged at a man with shotgun. After minutes of trying to flee justice. Justice has a way of getting back at you, as Obama's of the world are about to find out.
LOL
No matter what you say, he charged a man threatening his life in self defense. You boy is gonna fry. :mm:

tenor.gif

Is that how you feel?

LOL
No matter what you say, he charged a man threatening his life in self defense. You boy is gonna fry. :mm:

tenor.gif

There were no threats to his life. They could have ended the criminal's life any moment they wanted to. It was not until he decided to charge.

A criminal fleeing and avoiding arrest. Same as he had done before.

Yes, he was threatening to force him to wait there while the police arrive and carry his ass to prison.
Well now that you've admitted that "he" was conveying a threat, are you aware of the fact that you can not threaten people with a gun, that's doing so is a crime?

Armed coercion
Coercion
(/koʊˈɜːrʒən, -ʃən/) is the practice of forcing another party to act in an involuntary manner by use of threats or force.[1] It involves a set of various types of forceful actions that violate the free will of an individual to induce a desired response, for example: a bully demanding lunch money from a student or the student gets beaten. These actions may include extortion, blackmail, torture, threats to induce favors, or even sexual assault.

In law, coercion is codified as a duress crime. Such actions are used as leverage, to force the victim to act in a way contrary to their own interests.

Coercion may involve the actual infliction of physical pain/injury or psychological harm in order to enhance the credibility of a threat. The threat of further harm may lead to the cooperation or obedience of the person being coerced.
Coercion - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back