Video emerges of Georgia jogger attack; case headed to grand jury

So, watching that video, you claim the 'criminal' charged at the 'hero' but clearly Travis the hero moved to the front of the truck just as the jogger got to the front of the truck, seeing a gun pointed at him.

Your story is make believe.
This video will be very damaging to pretty boy Travis. LOL.
"You got a cute mouth Travis."

Moving is not illegal you moron. If you want to pretend he attacked Arbery, that's you pretending to be a retard. We are not retards so we have no use for that.

Standing your ground is legal in Georgia as self defense, also.
And Arbery was standing his ground.

Arbery was assaulting the man by lunging at his shotgun.

And contrary to your beliefs, no, he was not coerced into lunging at the shotgun.
Nope, Arbery was trying to protect himself from someone threatening him with a gun.

trumptards out of one side of mouth queefing about liberty and freedom with regard to wearing masks, testing, and contact tracing.
trumptards out of the other side of mouth queefing about the right of some americans to arrest other americans because reasons.

Yes, because of the LAW OF THE LAND.

You are not free to commit your crimes in this land Mr. "jogger".
yeah, enough of your queefery, trumptard.

in reality, the three chasers are facing criminal charges, and the jogger, who did not commit a crime beyond possible trespassing, is dead.

trumptards out of one side of mouth queefing about liberty and freedom with regard to wearing masks, testing, and contact tracing.
trumptards out of the other side of mouth queefing about the right of some americans to arrest other americans because reasons.

in reality, the three chasers are facing criminal charges, and the jogger, who did not commit a crime beyond possible trespassing, is dead.

The robber committed a burglary and an assault for which he died for.

Arbery wasn’t a robber, and committed neither a burglary nor an assault. Your boy is gonna fry.

source.gif

if the vigilantes are lucky, twats like you might slip through and end up in the jury.

So, watching that video, you claim the 'criminal' charged at the 'hero' but clearly Travis the hero moved to the front of the truck just as the jogger got to the front of the truck, seeing a gun pointed at him.
very true, the man with the gun moved to the front of the truck. Not in front of the black man running. And instead of the black man continuing running on the path he was on, he abruptly charged the man in the middle of the street with the gun. The black man grabbed the gun, autopsy confirms that. At no point in the video does anyone see the gun pointed at the black man. so that part of your statement is fake. so thanks for demonstrating yet again that you can't see.

if the vigilantes are lucky, twats like you might slip through and end up in the jury.
who is that?

No he did not. When committing a felony right to self defense no longer applies in respect to being detained.

Look at lil'man norm bring out his law degree,

Q. Was Travis in front of the truck when the 'criminal' arrived at the front of the truck?
Q. Or was the criminal at the front of the truck before travis got to the front of the truck?
Q. Or did travis remain on the side and the criminal attacked him?

Tell me what you see.

Irrelevant, when Arbery lunged himself to grabbing distance from the gun the white guy was in his right to defend himself. This is completely obvious. Don't go grabbing for other people's guns unless you want to get shot.
that's pretty much a standard to live by. suicide by another is not recommended.

No, because Arbery had the right to be there on that street & stand his ground against McMichale's threats, unless McMichale's saw him commit or attempt a felony just prior.
so the white guy doesn't have the same rights? just curious what you're actually saying here.

So answer my question. Which choice is it or provide your own.

I want to know what you see.
Who was where at what time?
at the 22 second mark of the video from TMZ one hears the first shot, and at that point, the blackman has pushed the white guy. I posted the still and the video so you can listen to the same thing. close your eyes and listen to when you hear the shot and stop the video. 22 second mark. And the white man is going backward. that's an odd position if he had control. you'd agree right?

Q. Was Travis in front of the truck when the 'criminal' arrived at the front of the truck?
Q. Or was the criminal at the front of the truck before travis got to the front of the truck?
Q. Or did travis remain on the side and the criminal attacked him?

Tell me what you see.
Q1. Travis moved to the driver side front of the truck as the black man was passing the passenger side of the same truck.

Q2. Travis moved while the blackman went around the passenger side.

Q3. yes Travis remained on his side of the truck and yes the suspect blackman attacked Travis. yes. Bingo, at least your eyes see what I see. so you agree, the suspect blackman attacked Travis.

Now the big question you need to answer is what is it you expected Travis to do as the blackman lunged at him?

who is that?
how is babby formed?

who is that?
how is babby formed?
I have no idea what a babby is.

who is that?
how is babby formed?
i am not surprised.

who is that?
how is babby formed?
i am not surprised.
so you agree at conception it is a baby? ohhhhhhhhh now I see.

who is that?
how is babby formed?
i am not surprised.
^interacting with this moron is like stepping on a chew toy for dogs. a retarded squeaky reaction is forthcoming. absolutely no value.

i return to my previous statement that made this twat squeak:

"if the vigilantes are lucky, twats like you might slip through and end up in the jury."

who is that?
how is babby formed?
i am not surprised.
^interacting with this moron is like stepping on a chew toy for dogs. a retarded squeaky reaction is forthcoming. absolutely no value.

i return to my previous statement that made this twat squeak:

"if the vigilantes are lucky, twats like you might slip through and end up in the jury."
still looking for who are vigilantes. still nothing eh? And yes Babies are formed at conception, thanks for agreeing yet again.

I call total bullshit, but this changes nothing anyway. Arbery still committed an armed assault.
Attack/threaten a guy while holding a gun, and backup with a gun, and blame it on the guy without the gun.

Yeah, sure lil'man.
That is not how it works.

I call total bullshit, but this changes nothing anyway. Arbery still committed an armed assault.
Attack/threaten a guy while holding a gun, and backup with a gun, and blame it on the guy without the gun.

Yeah, sure lil'man.
That is not how it works.
so tell me what you see in the video, because that's what I see.

Forum List

Back