Video Emerges of Black Lives Matter Activist Spray Painting Trump International Hotel in DC…

Can't spell "Crap" without "rap".......LOL!

Popular misconception fueled by the fact that 98% of hip hop artists suck.

It is the best platform for delivering hard verbal truth in rhythm, along with styles of punk music.

There seems to be a liberal movie on Edward Snowen, that is making him out to be a hero. In actuality, he is no different than any traitor that reveals classified information that puts lives at risk and compromises our national security.

With respect to the op, grafitti by a liberal is nothing new. I'm sure we will find it hailed as freedom of expression rather than vandalism - no surprise there either.

No, Snowden is indeed a "hero" and this military industrial complex/ corporate "gubermint" endangers not only national security but the lives of Americans when they purposely start wars and finance the very entities that we are supposed to be afraid and leery of.....they are POS and I have no respect or use for them at all. The stupid fucks that serve this corporate entity for a paycheck ARE the traitors.

No. Using your own judgment to establish some form of "personal gain" in releasing sensitive classified government information IS TREASON and no different than the those spies who used it to achieve some form of personal gain or power adrenalin kick.

He is NOT a hero and deserves the very same sentence as those who have done the same. You have this twisted mindset as if people have a right to government classified information to do as they please, they do not. There is no amount of entitlement that is above the law - period!

What "personal gain" did Snowden establish?

He was using a portion of the classified material that he became aware of, to place himself at a position of judge with the belief he was on a righteous cause. He had no authority to make any decision on the use of that government information in his hands, with no full understanding of the repercussions his actions would meant to others involved in his exposure as a result.

The use of Government information is not in the same context as discovering an OSHA violation or racial discrimination incident in the private sector. When you work for the Federal Government where sensitive information can be obtained, you go through a strict background check, and sign a document stating you understand the procedures and consequences associated with the handling sensitive materials.
Leaving the government as the final arbiter of what information should be kept secret means government crimes are never uncovered. That's what you have endorsed.

With regard to classified information you are talking about making a judgment call on one small fragment without knowing any other details or how they come into play. To feel you have the right to expose sensitive information to serve your own interests without knowing how it may effect the lives of those your "beliefs" have effected, is not a privilege you have.

It's no different than we were to find a Russian sympathizer during the Cold War who believes the United States has no right to interfere with Cuba's need for a missile defense when he sees Turkey given the same ability on the Soviets doorstep. Then uses obtained classified information to expose our nation's schedule of U2 flight paths over Cuba, to give that nation warning of an invasion into their airspace. Now he feels his actions are justified to right a wrong in HIS eyes. Will you be the kind of person that believes in the justification surrounding the assassination on JFK in revenge for the Bay of Pigs? Which of these acts would be considered warranted, and what right do you have to make that decision based on government sensitive information?

Can't spell "Crap" without "rap".......LOL!

Popular misconception fueled by the fact that 98% of hip hop artists suck.

It is the best platform for delivering hard verbal truth in rhythm, along with styles of punk music.

Hip hop/rap was taken over in order to introduce thuggery by the record execs to raise the prison population right in lock-step with the Clinton initiative of the three strikes law....prison labor is free labor and prisons have been privatized and those prisons must remain at 90 percent occupancy or "da gubermint" has to pay a fee. So, it's within the best interests of the admiralty courts to pass out long sentences for victim less crimes/ violations of their acts, statutes and codes. I know a lot of things, dude...I know a LOT of things and how things actually work...guaran-fucking-tee you on that.

No, Snowden is indeed a "hero" and this military industrial complex/ corporate "gubermint" endangers not only national security but the lives of Americans when they purposely start wars and finance the very entities that we are supposed to be afraid and leery of.....they are POS and I have no respect or use for them at all. The stupid fucks that serve this corporate entity for a paycheck ARE the traitors.

No. Using your own judgment to establish some form of "personal gain" in releasing sensitive classified government information IS TREASON and no different than the those spies who used it to achieve some form of personal gain or power adrenalin kick.

He is NOT a hero and deserves the very same sentence as those who have done the same. You have this twisted mindset as if people have a right to government classified information to do as they please, they do not. There is no amount of entitlement that is above the law - period!

He was using a portion of the classified material that he became aware of, to place himself at a position of judge with the belief he was on a righteous cause. He had no authority to make any decision on the use of that government information in his hands, with no full understanding of the repercussions his actions would meant to others involved in his exposure as a result.

The use of Government information is not in the same context as discovering an OSHA violation or racial discrimination incident in the private sector. When you work for the Federal Government where sensitive information can be obtained, you go through a strict background check, and sign a document stating you understand the procedures and consequences associated with the handling sensitive materials.
Leaving the government as the final arbiter of what information should be kept secret means government crimes are never uncovered. That's what you have endorsed.

With regard to classified information you are talking about making a judgment call on one small fragment without knowing any other details or how they come into play. To feel you have the right to expose sensitive information to serve your own interests without knowing how it may effect the lives of those your "beliefs" have effected, is not a privilege you have.

It's no different than we were to find a Russian sympathizer during the Cold War who believes the United States has no right to interfere with Cuba's need for a missile defense when he sees Turkey given the same ability on the Soviets doorstep. Then uses obtained classified information to expose our nation's schedule of U2 flight paths over Cuba, to give that nation warning of an invasion into their airspace. Now he feels his actions are justified to right a wrong in HIS eyes. Will you be the kind of person that believes in the justification surrounding the assassination on JFK in revenge for the Bay of Pigs? Which of these acts would be considered warranted, and what right do you have to make that decision based on government sensitive information?

Dude, not even on the same fucking PLANET in comparison as to what Snowden did.......not at all. There could have been no USSR without Wall Street and the constant build up of the USSR as a formidable opponent to justify the military expenditures for an enemy that USA.INC created....learn your real history and then get back to me. I will not listen to a sermon from an idiot that is void of facts and data.....

Hip hop/rap was taken over in order to introduce thuggery by the record execs to raise the prison population right in lock-step with the Clinton initiative of the three strikes law....prison labor is free labor and prisons have been privatized and those prisons must remain at 90 percent occupancy or "da gubermint" has to pay a fee. So, it's within the best interests of the admiralty courts to pass out long sentences for victim less crimes/ violations of their acts, statutes and codes. I know a lot of things, dude...I know a LOT of things and how things actually work...guaran-fucking-tee you on that.

You might enjoy independent political hip hop artists, which often scrutinize corporate hip hop and corporate owned governments. I guaran-fucking-tee you that these guys are owned by nobody.

The BLM is nailed. Watch all the douche bags defend them.

Video emerges of a heavy set black male vandalizing the Trump International Hotel and historic Post Office building in Washington DC. Reportedly by THIS MAN A Hillary Clinton team supporter.

Hillary supporter filmed painting graffiti on Trump hotel D.C.

That BLM DAN in the video has the mental maturity level of a 12 year old.

ROFL! The Hillary butthole sucking douche bag applauds crime. Thanks for living up to expectations.
Butthole sucking douche bag? Typical Trump sheep discourse.
So if someone poured a bucket of styrene into your gas tank that would be ok also?
Wow that escalated quickly
How about an egg down your defroster?
You coming on to me?

:badgrin:
How about vaseline on the windshield wipers?

Butthole sucking douche bag? Typical Trump sheep discourse.
So if someone poured a bucket of styrene into your gas tank that would be ok also?
Wow that escalated quickly
How about an egg down your defroster?
You coming on to me?

:badgrin:
How about vaseline on the windshield wipers?
Gross. Now I know how Gretchen Carlson feels :cheeky-smiley-018:

Dude, not even on the same fucking PLANET in comparison as to what Snowden did.......not at all. There could have been no USSR without Wall Street and the constant build up of the USSR as a formidable opponent to justify the military expenditures for an enemy that USA.INC created....learn your real history and then get back to me. I will not listen to a sermon from an idiot that is void of facts and data.....

Dale Smith, for one - you have never worked in government or served in the military, that much is certain You can not give me one single response, not one valid reason in a comment, that would justify an individual exposing sensitive government information that could possibly lead to putting people's lives at risk. That has been my one constant point throughout this topic, and with the senarios I tried to put forth, you don't ... nor have you ever been given .. the ability or right to simply take action on your own free will. Those that serve and are in government that handle such intelligence have been made to sign a document on the procedures of government information and consequences for violating it before they are given the responsibility of receiving it. My God, Hillary Clinton was just recently under an investigation for the mishandling of sensitive information through just emails,and you are going to try and lecture me about this?? You have got to be kidding me.

Individuals in our history have gone the route of testifying before Congress of wrong doing, been a part of a investigation, without the need to do what Snowden did. At least get some intelligence with regard to how the government works, before you step into a realm that you don't have the slightest clue about.

Last edited:

You might enjoy independent political hip hop artists, which often scrutinize corporate hip hop and corporate owned governments. I guaran-fucking-tee you that these guys are owned by nobody.

The fusion of Hip Hop and Reggae is a potent mix as well in making political statements. Here is one of Marleys sons laying it down.

Last edited:

Dale Smith, for one - you have never worked in government or served in the military, that much is certain You can not give me one single response, not one valid reason in a comment, that would justify an individual exposing sensitive government information that could possibly lead to putting people's lives at risk. That has been my one constant point throughout this topic, and with the senarios I tried to put forth, you don't ... nor have you ever been given .. the ability or right to simply take action on your own free will. Those that serve and are in government that handle such intelligence have been made to sign a document on the procedures of government information and consequences for violating it before they are given the responsibility of receiving it. My God, Hillary Clinton was just recently under an investigation for the mishandling of sensitive information through just emails,and you are going to try and lecture me about this?? You have got to be kidding me.

Individuals in our history have gone the route of testifying before Congress of wrong doing, been a part of a investigation, without the need to do what Snowden did. At least get some intelligence with regard to how the government works, before you step into a realm that you don't have the slightest clue about.

Sensitive information about illegal activity of this corporate entity that it is doing to the people it is allegedly "protecting"? Of how it is spying and bugging the communications of other countries and their interactions and business dealings that have nothing to do with USA.INC? So he revealed that USA.INC has been waging a cyber war with China that has been doing the same thing to us...that's not exactly a secret but that doesn't stop USA.INC form allowing China to have a deep sea port in California via Costco that has already been busted for bring AK-47s over here to be sold to criminal gangs. Certainly hasn't stopped the off-shoring of jobs from here to there...so just how big of an enemy or threat is China when you are doing everything you can to enrich it while hurting Americans?

I don't need permission nor do I need someone to "sign off" in order to do the right thing. People say that Snowden is a traitor because he has exposed the shady side of USA.INC and caused people to view "da gubermint" with a jaundiced eye while losing trust in it. My reply is that they have only themselves to blame because the truth of the matter is that USA.INC only sees us as a resource and one that has ever diminishing returns. I am as "loyal" to it as it is to me which isn't much. Whistle-blowers do not fare well in this country and some have been "suicided" or found in landfills. You don't have the slightest clue on how dangerous the shadow government that runs this country actually is.....I do.

Forum List

Back