Disater in the Pacific

http://peakoil.com/enviroment/fukus...tire-pacific-ocean-and-its-going-to-get-worse

Radiation levels are rising in the Pacific as the whole ocean has been contaminated. What is worse, the leak from the Japanese meltdown at Fukushima is ongoing with no end in sight. There is no way to stop the continuation of the melt down and the media is hardly covering this.
There have been reports given by scientists about the level of danger North America is in, our oceans are in - due to Fuchishima. There has been a great increase in children born with deformities on the west coast, there seems to be a concerted effort to keep these stories out of the news but look at the fish in the sea that are dying, Votto. Look at the open sores that have been found on them, the massive number of fish, crabs other sea life that has washed up on the shores of the west coast. Is this all just a coincidence? There was a video I saw some time ago where a man on a Navy vessel traveled from the waters near Japan to the West Coast and during that trip the only thing that he saw was a dead whale (going by memory - I believe it was a whale) but he said he saw no evidence of any sea life at all during the entire trip. Now that it alarming to me. There are people who work for the government and they will deny this is going on - they have their own people writing on the internet, blogging, for the purpose of covering up the truth about this (and other things) and one must wonder whether they think they can get away with this deception forever. I don't think so. God knows what is going on and soon enough the truth will come out.

Here is another video interviewing experts on Fuchishima:

This one includes the rise in birth defects of babies born on West Coast / Fuchishima.

Fatal error: SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

[0]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists. in /home/peakoil/public_html/forums/includes/db/dbal.php on line 707

240_F_111557063_jlTaiBnWlI2sseczIhE7lToPgjjOVk24.jpg

You didn't see nuthin

http://peakoil.com/enviroment/fukus...tire-pacific-ocean-and-its-going-to-get-worse

Radiation levels are rising in the Pacific as the whole ocean has been contaminated. What is worse, the leak from the Japanese meltdown at Fukushima is ongoing with no end in sight. There is no way to stop the continuation of the melt down and the media is hardly covering this.
There have been reports given by scientists about the level of danger North America is in, our oceans are in - due to Fuchishima. There has been a great increase in children born with deformities on the west coast, there seems to be a concerted effort to keep these stories out of the news but look at the fish in the sea that are dying, Votto. Look at the open sores that have been found on them, the massive number of fish, crabs other sea life that has washed up on the shores of the west coast. Is this all just a coincidence? There was a video I saw some time ago where a man on a Navy vessel traveled from the waters near Japan to the West Coast and during that trip the only thing that he saw was a dead whale (going by memory - I believe it was a whale) but he said he saw no evidence of any sea life at all during the entire trip. Now that it alarming to me. There are people who work for the government and they will deny this is going on - they have their own people writing on the internet, blogging, for the purpose of covering up the truth about this (and other things) and one must wonder whether they think they can get away with this deception forever. I don't think so. God knows what is going on and soon enough the truth will come out.
this is a complete load of crap.

Not according to some experts it isn't.

First, what the hell does whomever was President at the time have to do with the Fukushima disaster. Second, some hard figures on the increase in radiation in the Pacific. What I have seen so far is flap yap on both sides with zero hard numbers. Tells me nothing about the situation.

First, what the hell does whomever was President at the time have to do with the Fukushima disaster. Second, some hard figures on the increase in radiation in the Pacific. What I have seen so far is flap yap on both sides with zero hard numbers. Tells me nothing about the situation.

Why do you think that is?

Fukushima and Radiation in the Ocean:How much?

NOTE: We report the amount of cesium-137 (and all radioactive isotopes) in units of Becquerels per cubic meter of seawater (Bq/m3), where one Bq is equal to one decay event per second and one m3 is a little over 264 gallons.
Radioactive cesium-137 was the most abundant long-term radioactive contaminant released into the ocean from Fukushima. Concentrations off shore near Japan (between 1/2 and 60 miles) were highest in 2011, but at levels that would result in less exposure over the course of one year than a single dental X-ray. Data from later WHOI-led research cruises found that radioactive cesium is declining, but not towards pre-accident levels—a clear sign that releases of contaminants continue. Whether this is from the reactors, storage tanks, or groundwater is not clear.
Source: Data from WHOI-led cruises, 2011-2015

I don't know, as the information is available from credible sources like the Wood Hole Institure.

Not according to some experts it isn't.
the anti nuke crowd has already admitted their stance is fear based not fact based.

so it's more fear mongering and lies

Votto -Here is a link about it on Yahoo News front page today:

Fukushima Radiation Has Contaminated The Entire Pacific Ocean (And It’s Going To Get Worse) | Peak Oil News and Message Boards

Maybe somebody read your thread on USMB? Looks like the mention of Message Boards is part of this story?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back