Video Emerges of Black Lives Matter Activist Spray Painting Trump International Hotel in DC…

There you go displaying your contempt for Hillary again.

Uh, contempt?

Sure you utilized the right word choice there?

BTW. Trump Towers are not government buildings. What are you "resisting" by blowing up private property?

Crooks that build their wealth by screwing over working class Americans.

Trump should not be entitled to ownership of any of his properties. All of them were built by accumulating investments with no stake in the game, so his partners basically functioned as his human shields and he reaped all the rewards.

You claim to be a capitalist, but here you just announced your hostility to the central pillar of capitalism: private property.

Just admit you're a fraud now so we can all avoid months of me hectoring you to admit it.

Last edited:
that can't be .... Trump has Black voters on his team, just ask him.

:lmao:

Please name one law Tump broke.

I did not accuse him of breaking the law in this thread, but whatever.

You called him a crook. They are people who break the law.

He broke plenty of laws, but do to his filthy rich status he was able to settle or slip out of being pursued for any of them.

Just as I thought, you can't name a law he broke.

Would you approve of someone blowing up the building the Clinton Foundation is in or the State Department?

Yes.

I would have a celebration if that happened.

Sure you would, just as you will get around to criticizing Hillary in this forum . . . . someday.

You claim to be a capitalist, but here you just announced your hostility to the central pillar of capitalism: private property.

I support private property (more specifically sustained property)

I do not acknowledge wealth that was built on dishonesty and exploitation.

Good on him :thup:
ROFL! The Hillary butthole sucking douche bag applauds crime. Thanks for living up to expectations.
You applaud Wikileaks..
Most people recognize the difference between common thug vandals and whistle blowers.
Hacking is illegal...Period...

As is entering into this Country without process or voting when not a citizen.

I support private property (more specifically sustained property)

I do not acknowledge wealth that was built on dishonesty and exploitation.
"Exploitation" is a term only a Marxist would use. You're giving away your true beliefs more and more.

What "dishonesty" did Trump use to acquire his property?

ROFL! The Hillary butthole sucking douche bag applauds crime. Thanks for living up to expectations.
You applaud Wikileaks..

There seems to be a liberal movie on Edward Snowen, that is making him out to be a hero. In actuality, he is no different than any traitor that reveals classified information that puts lives at risk and compromises our national security.

With respect to the op, grafitti by a liberal is nothing new. I'm sure we will find it hailed as freedom of expression rather than vandalism - no surprise there either.

No, Snowden is indeed a "hero" and this military industrial complex/ corporate "gubermint" endangers not only national security but the lives of Americans when they purposely start wars and finance the very entities that we are supposed to be afraid and leery of.....they are POS and I have no respect or use for them at all. The stupid fucks that serve this corporate entity for a paycheck ARE the traitors.

No. Using your own judgment to establish some form of "personal gain" in releasing sensitive classified government information IS TREASON and no different than the those spies who used it to achieve some form of personal gain or power adrenalin kick.

He is NOT a hero and deserves the very same sentence as those who have done the same. You have this twisted mindset as if people have a right to government classified information to do as they please, they do not. There is no amount of entitlement that is above the law - period!

What "personal gain" did Snowden establish?

He was using a portion of the classified material that he became aware of, to place himself at a position of judge with the belief he was on a righteous cause. He had no authority to make any decision on the use of that government information in his hands, with no full understanding of the repercussions his actions would meant to others involved in his exposure as a result.

The use of Government information is not in the same context as discovering an OSHA violation or racial discrimination incident in the private sector. When you work for the Federal Government where sensitive information can be obtained, you go through a strict background check, and sign a document stating you understand the procedures and consequences associated with the handling sensitive materials.

You applaud Wikileaks..

There seems to be a liberal movie on Edward Snowen, that is making him out to be a hero. In actuality, he is no different than any traitor that reveals classified information that puts lives at risk and compromises our national security.

With respect to the op, grafitti by a liberal is nothing new. I'm sure we will find it hailed as freedom of expression rather than vandalism - no surprise there either.

No, Snowden is indeed a "hero" and this military industrial complex/ corporate "gubermint" endangers not only national security but the lives of Americans when they purposely start wars and finance the very entities that we are supposed to be afraid and leery of.....they are POS and I have no respect or use for them at all. The stupid fucks that serve this corporate entity for a paycheck ARE the traitors.

No. Using your own judgment to establish some form of "personal gain" in releasing sensitive classified government information IS TREASON and no different than the those spies who used it to achieve some form of personal gain or power adrenalin kick.

He is NOT a hero and deserves the very same sentence as those who have done the same. You have this twisted mindset as if people have a right to government classified information to do as they please, they do not. There is no amount of entitlement that is above the law - period!

What "personal gain" did Snowden establish?

He was using a portion of the classified material that he became aware of, to place himself at a position of judge with the belief he was on a righteous cause. He had no authority to make any decision on the use of that government information in his hands, with no full understanding of the repercussions his actions would meant to others involved in his exposure as a result.

The use of Government information is not in the same context as discovering an OSHA violation or racial discrimination incident in the private sector. When you work for the Federal Government where sensitive information can be obtained, you go through a strict background check, and sign a document stating you understand the procedures and consequences associated with the handling sensitive materials.
Leaving the government as the final arbiter of what information should be kept secret means government crimes are never uncovered. That's what you have endorsed.

False.

A crook does not need to violate the law. Irrelevant though, because Trump has violated many laws.

The Trump foundation operated for personal gain.

The Trump foundation was not licensed.

The Trump foundation engaged in fraud.

He admitted to not paying federal taxes

He engaged in illegal cronyism with the New York and federal government on multiple occassions.

He engaged in fraud with Trump University

He has intentionally broken numerous contracts he had (without repercussion due to his legal team)

Those are all illegal activities. Someone else can chip in.

Sure you would, just as you will get around to criticizing Hillary in this forum . . . . someday.

Hillary has much less to criticize.

She is a boring career politicians that accumulates a barely legal side fortune. You wont see me voting for her or agreeing with any of her policy positions though, so would you stop whining about how the lesser crook is not getting equal airtime?

There you go displaying your contempt for Hillary again.

Uh, contempt?

Sure you utilized the right word choice there?

BTW. Trump Towers are not government buildings. What are you "resisting" by blowing up private property?

Trump should not be entitled to ownership of any of his properties. All of them were built by accumulating investments with no stake in the game, so his partners basically functioned as his human shields and he reaped all the rewards.

Just admit you're a fraud now so we can all avoid months of me hectoring you to admit it.[/QUOTE]

What working class Americans got screwed over? Have you checked out the level of take home pay among working class Americans over the last 8 years? Who is going to fix that? Who lost $6B at the State Department?

"Exploitation" is a term only a Marxist would use.

Seriously? Murray Rothbard used the term exploitation countless times in his writings. It means taken advantage of, which believe it or not, is a real thing which happens to real people.

By the way, Marxists believe in abolishing the government too, so...

What "dishonesty" did Trump use to acquire his property?

I just told you. He used his investors as meat shields.

There is also a strong allegation that he had mafia backing so he could afford his first ventures.

So you support the elites purposely destroying another grassroots movement?

That's interesting.

Not sure how you misconstrued that.

I support direct action to achieve political and social goals that I agree with.

The "direct action" is a ruse.

Have you ever watched any of their meetings, or read any of their social networking sites?

It is a sad, sad display. They are equally divided, it is pitiful. Half of their supporters are fully aware that it is the system that is the problem. The other half? Blind and dumb like the idiot in this video. That being said, the LEADERSHIP has them all believing that there really is some sort of "Illuminati" that is against them. It is hilarious and sad, b/c, if there were, any, by definition, "Illuminati" the Illuminati would be the Soros funded leadership that is encouraging them to do stupid shit like what we saw in the aforementioned video.

What do you think these movements are used for? They are used to divide the people and distract them from what is actually going on.

If the authorities need to call out martial law, they will use a movement such as this to call out direct action. Thus, they will have their excuse.

The leaders of the Charlotte protests/riots were paid agent provocateurs, does that not concern you?

If the BLM movement were REALLY organic, why aren't they spay painting BLM on the Federal Reserve or on the White House, or the Cable companies that push out asinine propaganda?

Because, they are brainwashed by their slave-masters to target the wrong people.

Why target the puppets instead of the puppet masters? Because, it makes for an excellent story & divides the nation just nicely. It sells ads and gets folks talking.

What working class Americans got screwed over? Have you checked out the level of take home pay among working class Americans over the last 8 years? Who is going to fix that? Who lost $6B at the State Department?

So there is no exploitation because Americans are spoiled? That is the kind of bullshit fascist argument I have come to expect from.... well, fascists.

If you do not get paid what you are owed, then you have been screwed over. The logistics of which are irrelevant.

The "direct action" is a ruse.

Agreed.

Like I said, they are passing off hooliganism as direct action.

Have you ever watched any of their meetings, or read any of their social networking sites?

It is a sad, sad display. They are equally divided, it is pitiful. Half of their supporters are fully aware that it is the system that is the problem. The other half? Blind and dumb like the idiot in this video. That being said, the LEADERSHIP has them all believing that there really is some sort of "Illuminati" that is against them. It is hilarious and sad, b/c, if there were, any, by definition, "Illuminati" the Illuminati would be the Soros funded leadership that is encouraging them to do stupid shit like what we saw in the aforementioned video.

What do you think these movements are used for? They are used to divide the people and distract them from what is actually going on.

If the authorities need to call out martial law, they will use a movement such as this to call out direct action. Thus, they will have their excuse.

The leaders of the Charlotte protests/riots were paid agent provocateurs, does that not concern you?

If the BLM movement were REALLY organic, why aren't they spay painting BLM on the Federal Reserve or on the White House, or the Cable companies that push out asinine propaganda?

Because, they are brainwashed by their slave-masters to target the wrong people.

Why target the puppets instead of the puppet masters? Because, it makes for an excellent story & divides the nation just nicely. It sells ads and gets folks talking.

You need to stop using my posts as plug ins for irrelevant rants. Just start a new thread.

False.

A crook does not need to violate the law. Irrelevant though, because Trump has violated many laws.

ROFL! Ah, yeah, they certainly do. That's what it means to be a crook: someone who breaks the law. Someone who obeys that law is by definition not a crook.

The Trump foundation operated for personal gain.

What law did it break?

The Trump foundation was not licensed.

It's not licensed in New York. It appears to be it's run out of Mara Lago in Florida.

The Trump foundation engaged in fraud.

What "fraud" is that? Why hasn't it been prosecuted?

He admitted to not paying federal taxes

You don't have to pay federal taxes if you aren't legally obligated to pay federal taxes.

He engaged in illegal cronyism with the New York and federal government on multiple occassions.

What is the statute against "cronyism?" I'd like to see how it defines the term.

He engaged in fraud with Trump University

He's being sued, not arrested. Not a crime.

He has intentionally broken numerous contracts he had (without repercussion due to his legal team)

Breaking a contract is not a crime. He has had numerous contract disputes. People claim he broke a contract. They have to prove it in a court of law.

Those are all illegal activities. Someone else can chip in.

Nope, you haven't listed any proven crimes on his part.

Hillary has much less to criticize.

She is a boring career politicians that accumulates a barely legal side fortune. You wont see me voting for her or agreeing with any of her policy positions though, so would you stop whining about how the lesser crook is not getting equal airtime?

One thing is certain, we won't see you attacking her. You only attack Trump. Given the gravity of Hillary's crimes, the above is positively an endorsement of her.

Just admit now that you're a Hillary butthole sucking douche bag.

So there is no exploitation because Americans are spoiled? That is the kind of bullshit fascist argument I have come to expect from.... well, fascists.

If you do not get paid what you are owed, then you have been screwed over. The logistics of which are irrelevant.

Only Marxists use the term "exploitation." In economic terms it's absolutely meaningless.

Just admit you're a fraud now so we can all avoid months of me hectoring you to admit it.

He claims Trump screwed over the working class, but he turns a blind eye to what the Dims have done to it.

Only Marxists use the term "exploitation." In economic terms it's absolutely meaningless.

And like patriarchy... they never have evidence of its existence. Kinda like their racist card, they just flip it out without any evidence.

Forum List

Back