Video: Black people destroy white privilege myth pushed by liberals

Yeah call me black because you think it's an insult :rolleyes:

Loser
Projection. YOU think it's an insult. I think it's a fact.

If I wanted to insult you I would have called you a dumbass liberal.
Defending black people made you think I'm black? How stupid.
Your posting history speaks for itself. And the only people you're defending are criminals. Michael Brown was a punk who got what he deserved. The fact that he was black is irrelevant to anyone with common sense.
My posting history? Where's the evidence that made you think I'm black? Post it, or admit your smug ass called me that because you meant it to be derogatory.
In what fucking world is black a derogatory term?

The projection is thick with you.

Hey Gramps, you know this SJW bs how about this one they were wanting to stop people from using the word " Brown Bag" because it might offend someone. This is how bad this bs is getting. I believe it was in Washington state they tried to pass it or did pass it.

I am such a dumb ass white person.

Walked to public school every day. After high school graduation was drafted into the army. Served my country, then used the G.I. Bill to go to college and worked various side jobs to survive. Obtained my degree, but the job market was tough. Finally landed a good job. Got married and bought a house thru the VA loan program. Financially struggled to raise my kids, and pay the never ending monthly bills. None of this was easy, and it took decades.

I am soo stupid. If I would have known about "White Privilege", my life could have been soo much easier.

No need to go to college or get a job. A house would have been given to me because I'm white. No loans, no debt, no worries about money, no bills. .... :cool:
And swell clothes..

My white privilege is definitely broken. No one, and I mean NO ONE, rescued me from giving myself a haircut after work today! Just who the fuck is gonna trim my neck? WHO??? I am white God damn it, why do I have to put up with this refusal of aid?

I have it on good authority that my white privilege is going to be reinstated by my oldest daughter when she comes over to trim my neck later. Thank god, i thought I might have to pay for breakfast or lunch tomorrow like a black person....

Forum List

Back