Video: Black people destroy white privilege myth pushed by liberals

I hope those black people don't get murdered for a broken tail light
Keep your vehicle in proper working order and avoid getting pulled over.

If you get pulled over use some common sense and accept the ticket and fight it.

Keep your hands in plain sight and keep your mouth shut.
Yeah that should work. Well, at the officer's discretion.
Well. At the vehicle operator and accompanying passengers discretion whether they can avoid confrontation.

Some of you just can't seem to control yourselves.

If you get pulled over use some common sense and accept the ticket and fight it.

Blacks are only murdered on the 5th Friday of the 13th month outside of when they kill each other over a pair of sneakers or some fat white chic

Blacks are only murdered on the 5th Friday of the 13th month outside of when they kill each other over a pair of sneakers or some fat white chic
Ah so your standard for police behavior is guys who'll kill each other over a fat chick. Informative.

Ah so your standard for police behavior is guys who'll kill each other over a fat chick. Informative.
As opposed to your standard of irresponsible behavior and whining like a bitch because your black?

As opposed to your standard of irresponsible behavior and whining like a bitch because your black?
Yeah call me black because you think it's an insult :rolleyes:

Loser

Loser
Projection. YOU think it's an insult. I think it's a fact.

If I wanted to insult you I would have called you a dumbass liberal.

Loser

Defending black people made you think I'm black? How stupid.

Loser

Your posting history speaks for itself. And the only people you're defending are criminals. Michael Brown was a punk who got what he deserved. The fact that he was black is irrelevant to anyone with common sense.

Loser

Your posting history speaks for itself. And the only people you're defending are criminals. Michael Brown was a punk who got what he deserved. The fact that he was black is irrelevant to anyone with common sense.
My posting history? Where's the evidence that made you think I'm black? Post it, or admit your smug ass called me that because you meant it to be derogatory.

Loser

My posting history? Where's the evidence that made you think I'm black? Post it, or admit your smug ass called me that because you meant it to be derogatory.
In what fucking world is black a derogatory term?

The projection is thick with you.

Here's another vid by Ami of blacks exposing the ignorance of the left on voter ID laws....

lol

Do they even realize how hypocritical they are as they stand there and say all this BS against whites , in the same breath the key term goes right over their heads " Collectively" Collectively includes all whites, yet they stood there and said it is wrong to collectively judge people. RIGHT OVER THEIR FKN HEADS" , that's why these dumb asses are so easily to indoctrinate. Liberal ( fake) democrats without a doubt. Because why someone awake doesn't even believe in this white privilege bs. ( that's just an on the surface point ).

Oh and this isn't about a " Black white thing" this is trying to point out how dumbed down the public is, White privilege is being indoctrinated into the white dumbasses, Via Colleges, public schools, MTV- Music, TV, etc.

This is how they brainwash the public it's easy when people aren't awake.

An honors program at a public university gives students a scholarship and early course signup and lets them use laptops if they take classes on subjects like “white privilege” and Black Lives Matter, which both have community engagement components.

Sam Houston State University in Texas (SHSU) offers a scholarship of up to $2,800 to students who take these courses or others as part of its Elliott T. Bowers Honors College. Students who gain admission into the Honors College can sign up for courses earlier than their non-Honors peers, obtain access to a special computer center, and “automatically receive the Bowers Scholarship upon acceptance into the college.” The Honors students also graduate with distinction and gain usage of cameras, video cameras, and laptops for their class projects.

Public University Pays Students to Take Courses On ‘White Privilege’ and ‘Black Lives Matter’

I don't have any privilege I know off. I am white. I bleed the same color as poor blacks too. I am not getting better jobs or anything else, just the opposite, it seems.

Forum List

Back