VIDEO=> ARGENTINE PREZ: Obama Admin Tried to Convince Us to Sell Nuclear Fuel to Iran – Key Componen

Not to change the subject or anything but does anybody else think President Christina is one hot chili pepper? :tongue:

and why would OUR PRESIDENT need to secure it for them?
I don't know that he did NEED to secure it for them. Perhaps he was looking at supply as part of a NNP deal and did it covertly because he knew the panty wetting hysterics would go hysterical.

wtHell? Video at the site

snip:
VIDEO=> ARGENTINE PREZ: Obama Admin Tried to Convince Us to Sell Nuclear Fuel to Iran – Key Component to Nuke Bomb!

Jim Hoft Oct 4th, 2015 9:27 am

The Obama administration tried to persuade Argentina to “provide the Islamic State of Iran with nuclear fuel” back in 2010.

President Christina Fernandez de Kirchner made these accusations during her speech this week to the General Assembly.

Nuclear fuel is a key component in nuclear weapons.

The United States mainstream media ignored this story for some odd reason?

UPDATE— Here is President Kirchner’s speech to the UN General Assembly.
(relevant accusation starts around the 19:45 minute mark)

When the Argentinians asked the administration to put it in writing – all communications ceased and the administration went silent.

The White House knew it would be unpopular with the American public.
Ya think?

President Christina Fernandez de Kirchner, a leftist, made the claim Monday at the United Nations.
HNGN reported, via Jihad Watch:

all of it here:

VIDEO=> ARGENTINE PREZ: Obama Admin Tried to Convince Us to Sell Nuclear Fuel to Iran - Key Component to Nuke Bomb! - The Gateway Pundit
This was all explained in another thread.

Not to change the subject or anything but does anybody else think President Christina is one hot chili pepper? :tongue:

At your age I suspect that if it's female and breathing then that is enough for her to be "hot".

Greg

snip:
VIDEO=> ARGENTINE PREZ: Obama Admin Tried to Convince Us to Sell Nuclear Fuel to Iran – Key Component to Nuke Bomb!

The Obama administration tried to persuade Argentina to “provide the Islamic State of Iran with nuclear fuel” back in 2010.

President Christina Fernandez de Kirchner made these accusations during her speech this week to the General Assembly.

When the Argentinians asked the administration to put it in writing – all communications ceased and the administration went silent.

Ya think?

President Christina Fernandez de Kirchner, a leftist, made the claim Monday at the United Nations.

all of it here:

VIDEO=> ARGENTINE PREZ: Obama Admin Tried to Convince Us to Sell Nuclear Fuel to Iran - Key Component to Nuke Bomb! - The Gateway Pundit

What did they say??

Greg

snip:

Ya think?

all of it here:

What did they say??

Greg
It was to prevent them from having a program where they could develop a nuclear bomb.

snip:

Ya think?

all of it here:

What did they say??

Greg
It was to prevent them from having a program where they could develop a nuclear bomb.
Care to provide a link. I would like to read the explanation.

snip:

Ya think?

all of it here:

What did they say??

Greg
I said in my post where I saw it.

anyone know what his reason would be for asking this of them? this just seems weird

snip:

Ya think?

all of it here:

What did they say??

Greg

"In another thread"....any name on that?

Greg

What did they say??

Greg

Greg
lol.

That is what I was thinking.

What did they say??

Greg

Greg
I am not going to do the work for you.

snip:

Ya think?

all of it here:

listen to the tape, please....

she said in 2013, she finally did get the request in writing, from Iran for the nuclear fuel, (for their power plant)

Forum List

Back