Harvard Presintial Historian: Many Fabrications And Inconsistencies With Barack Obama's Background

Thanks for that edit, Steve. Without that, I might have missed the important subject matter you have presented. That would have been a fucking shame.

Why is an allegedly Indonesian paper written in English?

The stupid, oh, the stupid...

Oh and he's not a Harvard Historian, he claims to have attended Harvard.

HUGE difference, unless of course one has no understanding of post-high school/GED education.

Well if Barry would release his college transcripts he could put this birther bs to bed.

Wonder why he doesn't?? Unless there is something there he wants to hide.

Could that be it??

Well if Barry would release his college transcripts he could put this birther bs to bed.

Wonder why he doesn't?? Unless there is something there he wants to hide.

Could that be it??

^^^^^^birther^^^^^^...thinks college transcripts are documents that authenticate time and place of birth. Too brilliant.

Well if transcripts don't give the low down on the person then why won't Barry release them??

Too brilliant. Its for a reason dummy.

Well if transcripts don't give the low down on the person then why won't Barry release them??

I love this. Someone who will believe just about anything....calling someone else a dummy.

You aren't just stupid.....you are one of those disagreeable, arrogant stupid people who doesn't know she is stupid. It doesn't get any worse.

I love this. Someone who will believe just about anything....calling someone else a dummy.

You aren't just stupid.....you are one of those disagreeable, arrogant stupid people who doesn't know she is stupid. It doesn't get any worse.

No worse than you asshole.

No worse than you asshole.

Absolutely worse. You are a dupe. A pawn. A fool. One with a nasty disposition. The worst.

That boy needs to release his papers. Hell, negro slaves back in the day had more documentation than that boy currently in the White House.

Forum List

Back