VIDEO=> ARGENTINE PREZ: Obama Admin Tried to Convince Us to Sell Nuclear Fuel to Iran – Key Componen

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
wtHell? Video at the site

snip:
VIDEO=> ARGENTINE PREZ: Obama Admin Tried to Convince Us to Sell Nuclear Fuel to Iran – Key Component to Nuke Bomb!

Jim Hoft Oct 4th, 2015 9:27 am

The Obama administration tried to persuade Argentina to “provide the Islamic State of Iran with nuclear fuel” back in 2010.

President Christina Fernandez de Kirchner made these accusations during her speech this week to the General Assembly.

Nuclear fuel is a key component in nuclear weapons.

The United States mainstream media ignored this story for some odd reason?

UPDATE— Here is President Kirchner’s speech to the UN General Assembly.
(relevant accusation starts around the 19:45 minute mark)

When the Argentinians asked the administration to put it in writing – all communications ceased and the administration went silent.

The White House knew it would be unpopular with the American public.
Ya think?

President Christina Fernandez de Kirchner, a leftist, made the claim Monday at the United Nations.
HNGN reported, via Jihad Watch:

all of it here:

VIDEO=> ARGENTINE PREZ: Obama Admin Tried to Convince Us to Sell Nuclear Fuel to Iran - Key Component to Nuke Bomb! - The Gateway Pundit

My advice to conservatives - don't trust a thing from Gateway Pundit.

there were two other links with it
President Christina Fernandez de Kirchner, a leftist, made the claim Monday at the United Nations.

here's the video. they said around 19:45

Last edited:
Sounds like an excellent place for an impeachment to start from...Special prosecutor, and all!

this has to be looked into. this is a President of another country saying this.

Who will start an investigation?...The Repubicks?...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of.
12115709_10156172451310515_3785233057510526206_n.jpg

If we had any REAL Americans in the Democratic Party, articles of impeachment would already be presented. Unfortunately the only thing they can think about is their political power and don't give a damn about this country. They are despicable vermin and are an embarrassment to the human race.

Sounds like an excellent place for an impeachment to start from...Special prosecutor, and all!

this has to be looked into. this is a President of another country saying this.

Who will start an investigation?...The Repubicks?...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of.
12115709_10156172451310515_3785233057510526206_n.jpg

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)

What I can't understand is the panty wetting hysteria at the thought of Iran with nuclear fuel, as though there are no legal uses for it.

I guess the Soviets were right to be envious of the way Americans believed their own propaganda.

What I can't understand is the panty wetting hysteria at the thought of Iran with nuclear fuel, as though there are no legal uses for it.

I guess the Soviets were right to be envious of the way Americans believed their own propaganda.

Why would they need nuclear fuel, when all their fuel needs is in the ground under their feet...and would cost so much LESS than developing nuclear!

wtHell? Video at the site

snip:
VIDEO=> ARGENTINE PREZ: Obama Admin Tried to Convince Us to Sell Nuclear Fuel to Iran – Key Component to Nuke Bomb!

Jim Hoft Oct 4th, 2015 9:27 am

The Obama administration tried to persuade Argentina to “provide the Islamic State of Iran with nuclear fuel” back in 2010.

President Christina Fernandez de Kirchner made these accusations during her speech this week to the General Assembly.

Nuclear fuel is a key component in nuclear weapons.

The United States mainstream media ignored this story for some odd reason?

UPDATE— Here is President Kirchner’s speech to the UN General Assembly.
(relevant accusation starts around the 19:45 minute mark)

When the Argentinians asked the administration to put it in writing – all communications ceased and the administration went silent.

The White House knew it would be unpopular with the American public.
Ya think?

all of it here:

VIDEO=> ARGENTINE PREZ: Obama Admin Tried to Convince Us to Sell Nuclear Fuel to Iran - Key Component to Nuke Bomb! - The Gateway Pundit
Nuke fuel is to a weapon what a bicycle is to an Indy car. Relax Chicken Littles...
Reactor-Grade and Weapons-Grade Plutonium in Nuclear Explosives
Enriched uranium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
uranium_enrichment_uses.png

Last edited:

what other legal uses and why would our President need to secure it for them?

Well they could make a nuclear bomb faster, and test it out on Israel....That would be my guess!

Well they could make a nuclear bomb faster, and test it out on Israel....That would be my guess!
So, you want nuke power here but not there because you're afraid that Israel might have other nations around it with the same weapons they have, which they built in secret and still don't publicly admit to? Got it.

So, you want nuke power here but not there because you're afraid that Israel might have other nations around it with the same weapons they have, which they built in secret and still don't publicly admit to? Got it.

Yup. I want them Jews to be able to blow those fucking muslims into outer space when the time comes!

Forum List

Back