Vice President Rice?

Imagine the Left's treatment of Herman Cain and Sarah Palin all aimed at one target.

The racism and misogyny would be epic.

LMAO!!! So Cain didn't grab the woman by the back of the head and push her toward his crotch. So he didn't ever have sex with that woman he was sending money to for 13 years and never told his wife about. You people crack me up.

If Rice were a white man would we be having this conversation? I don't think so. She is very bright but basically an academic. She is not a politician.

Imagine the Left's treatment of Herman Cain and Sarah Palin all aimed at one target.

LMAO!!! So Cain didn't grab the woman by the back of the head and push her toward his crotch. So he didn't ever have sex with that woman he was sending money to for 13 years and never told his wife about. You people crack me up.

You mean Clinton, right? Does "just kiss it" ring any bells?

Yes, that certainly excuses the racism, doesn't it?

Well, in your little mind, I suppose it does.

Both imploded without any help from the left.
But that didn't stop the racism and misogyny from the left, did it?

And do me a favor...don't deny it was there.

It wasn't.

Not on the left.

It was Cain's bigotted remarks about Muslims that started nailing his coffin. Palin's mouth was just as bad.

Hell....you right wingers launched legal action against Clinton trying to remove him from office and newly seated Bob Livingston had to resign as speaker of the house after Larry Flynt paid a million dollars to learn about multi affairs he had. Another principal Republican, Henry Hyde served his last term because Flynt also brought out a 20 year sexual dalliance he had. Then....Flynt let it be known he had a lot more if he needed to use it before the senate started the trial and guess what............Clinton stayed in office and his popularity during the last few months of his presidency broke all previous records. Ol' Bill said, on his way out, "Don't Throw Me In That Briar Patch!"

LMAO!!!!

Last edited:
Republican diners haven’t yet picked their entree, but they’ve narrowed it down to the steak or the fish. Still, just as interesting as their main course will be their side selection: Will they go for a drab salad, or something more exciting? Maybe a spicy Rice dish?

Yes, that Rice: Condi. She’s rested and ready - and buff.

Why not the big chair, Condi?

she was born in kenya

Republican diners haven’t yet picked their entree, but they’ve narrowed it down to the steak or the fish. Still, just as interesting as their main course will be their side selection: Will they go for a drab salad, or something more exciting? Maybe a spicy Rice dish?

Sure, go with it. I'm sure Republicans would just LOVE to see Iraq dredged up again.

:D

Both Romney and Gingrich are trying to snap up Bush cabinent members like there is no tomorrow.

One of many outstanding reasons to oppose both as president.

So much for the rightist mantra of ‘personal responsibility.’ Conservatives whine like petulant school children.

Hell....you right wingers launched legal action against Clinton trying to remove him from office and newly seated Bob Livingston had to resign as speaker of the house after Larry Flynt paid a million dollars to learn about multi affairs he had. Another principal Republican, Henry Hyde served his last term because Flynt also brought out a 20 year sexual dalliance he had. Then....Flynt let it be known he had a lot more if he needed to use it before the senate started the trial and guess what............Clinton stayed in office and his popularity during the last few months of his presidency broke all previous records. Ol' Bill said, on his way out, "Don't Throw Me In That Briar Patch!"

LMAO!!!!
So Hyde and Livingstone resigned over affairs, presumably conducted on their own time and Clinton gets a blowjob in the Oval Office and lies about it and stays in office and Republicans are somehow evil?
Talk about blind partisanship!

she was born in kenya

Sorry. You were my first choice, but I assumed you were born in Australia.

So much for the rightist mantra of ‘personal responsibility.’ Conservatives whine like petulant school children.

I wish you were smart enough to click the Quote button. Alas, you seem not to be.

So, it looks like you're another one who excuses racism and misogyny when it comes from the left. Actually, you pretend it's not even there.

"The closest thing to eternal life on this planet is a government program." Ronald Reagan"

I wonder if he told George W. Bush about that. Bush expanded the government by 15% in two terms. I won't even mention that he doubled the national debt........well, I guess I did.

I voted Republican from 1956 to 1984 except when I voted for Anderson(I) in 1980 and didn't vote at all in 1976. The Republican party used to stand for small government, balanced budgets and individual rights. They begin to out Democrat the Democrats in 1981 and the rest is history.

You want to hop into this decade instead of reliving the past?

Forum List

Back