Vice interview with "The Crying Nazi" Chris Cantwell one year later

I guess the far left is upset that they could not have anyone die yesterday for their religious cause.
I HOPE that ^ is the dumbest thing I read all day.

Yes I know it to be true, the far left is really upset that no one died yesterday for their religious cause.

Sad that you far left drones wish for someone to die so you can use them politically.

-----

One counterprotester apparently deployed a chemical spray, which affected the eyes of a dozen or so marchers. It left them floundering and seeking medical assistance.

At least 10 pedestrians struck along route of white nationalist rally in Charlottesville

One dead as car strikes crowds amid protests of white nationalist gathering in Charlottesville; two police die in helicopter crash
Thanks for the reminder that your leaders murdered a woman and 2 police in Charlottesville last year.
upload_2018-8-13_8-1-26.jpeg

Once again the far left shows they are upset that no one died for their cause yesterday.
I’m upset your Nazi’s were protected, that’s all.

Yes I know you far left drones embrace Nazism..
Hmmmmmmmm........

I guess the far left is upset that they could not have anyone die yesterday for their religious cause.
Yes I know it to be true, the far left is really upset that no one died yesterday for their religious cause.

Sad that you far left drones wish for someone to die so you can use them politically.

-----

One counterprotester apparently deployed a chemical spray, which affected the eyes of a dozen or so marchers. It left them floundering and seeking medical assistance.

At least 10 pedestrians struck along route of white nationalist rally in Charlottesville

One dead as car strikes crowds amid protests of white nationalist gathering in Charlottesville; two police die in helicopter crash
Thanks for the reminder that your leaders murdered a woman and 2 police in Charlottesville last year.

Once again the far left shows they are upset that no one died for their cause yesterday.

I do understand the right to assemble and all that, but why in God's name to they keep issuing permits for this nonsense? They should have to PAY for the police protection at a cost of a grand a minute or so.

See how the far left ignores their own.

Antifa clashes with police and journalists in Charlottesville and DC
I’m sure they’d be happy to clash with you Nazi’s, if you wouldn’t puss out and hide behind the state you hate so much.

-----

View attachment 210015

Hmmmmmmmm........

Yes the far left was looking for a fight and were violent, yet you are ok with it. Just goes to show my comments were spot on about the far left.

I do understand the right to assemble and all that, but why in God's name to they keep issuing permits for this nonsense? They should have to PAY for the police protection at a cost of a grand a minute or so.

I’m sure they’d be happy to clash with you Nazi’s, if you wouldn’t puss out and hide behind the state you hate so much.

See the far left now advocates violence towards anyone not part of the far left religion..

See the far left now advocates violence towards anyone not part of the far left religion..

There were no clashes. That’s fake news. Your pussies should show up without police next time. That way, there won’t be any real or fake clashes with police.

There were no clashes. That’s fake news. Your pussies should show up without police next time. That way, there won’t be any real or fake clashes with police.

See how the far eft defends the violence of the far left terror groups?

They wanted someone to die yesterday and now that it did not happen they are very angry about it!

They wanted someone to die yesterday and now that it did not happen they are very angry about it!

Would you please stop spamming up my thread?
No need to endlessly repeat the same goofy stuff.
Thanks in advance

View attachment 210015

Hmmmmmmmm........

Yes the far left was looking for a fight and were violent, yet you are ok with it. Just goes to show my comments were spot on about the far left.

We were very dissappointed that there were scads of alt-righties to kill kill kill. We could have used our 2nd Amendment solutions to....the...MAX!!!! Yowza! ;)

Thanks in advance
That's what Kosh does. He doesn't go to marches....he just talks about them.

-----

Why should they pay? They aren't the ones committing the violence. Make the attackers pay when they are arrested.

-----

Why should they pay? They aren't the ones committing the violence. Make the attackers pay when they are arrested.
Great, sounds good. Next time, show up wih no protection. Let a few people get arrested.

Thanks in advance

Nothing worse than a closet White Nationalist/ Nazi/ Klansmen
Prolly sits in Mama's basement reading Mein Kampf, listening to Chris Cantwell broadcasts and eating Hot Pockets.

Thanks in advance

Prolly sits in Mama's basement reading Mein Kampf, listening to Chris Cantwell broadcasts and eating Hot Pockets.
I was so disappointed that he wasn't out there in Washington....he could have offered himself up as tribute, as white martyr.

Thanks in advance

I was so disappointed that he wasn't out there in Washington....he could have offered himself up as tribute, as white martyr.

They could have bronzed him and turned him into a statue - Erdogan or Putin might have bought it. :)

-----

I believe in freedom. That doesn't mean I believe in freedom only for those I agree with. I can't disagree with these crazy nazis more.

However.

They keep issuing permits because everyone has the right to express their views. Not just those who express views certain people agree with. Everyone has the same right to free speech and expression.

They did pay for the cost of the police. With their tax dollars.

Please don't get me wrong, I can't abhor such behavior more but I love freedom even more.

The very wise belief of letting people know about them and their views does work. Look what happened to them after Charlottesville. The video shows how when the public sees what they are and who they are, their movement is broken. People don't tolerate such hate. Now they have to hide their faces again. They aren't as much a growing movement as they were. And they're very terrified of the antifa movement against them. Antifa is winning.

Letting the beautiful light of truth to shine is uniting our people and destroying the nazis.

-----

I believe in freedom. That doesn't mean I believe in freedom only for those I agree with. I can't disagree with these crazy nazis more.

However.

They keep issuing permits because everyone has the right to express their views. Not just those who express views certain people agree with. Everyone has the same right to free speech and expression.

Please don't get me wrong, I can't abhor such behavior more but I love freedom even more.

The very wise belief of letting people know about them and their views does work. Look what happened to them after Charlottesville. The video shows how when the public sees what they are and who they are, their movement is broken. People don't tolerate such hate. Now they have to hide their faces again. They aren't as much a growing movement as they were. And they're very terrified of the antifa movement against them. Antifa is winning.

Letting the beautiful light of truth to shine is uniting our people and destroying the nazis.

Ok - but what if the White Nationalists decided they wanted to parade in DC once a week - do taxpayers have to pay for that?

There have to be limits to the crap that everyone knows is going to require hundreds of cops. A city should issue such once a year - TOPS

However.

Ok - but what if the White Nationalists decided they wanted to parade in DC once a week - do taxpayers have to pay for that?

There have to be limits to the crap that everyone knows is going to require hundreds of cops. A city should issue such once a year - TOPS

I've read the First Amendment many times. I just don't see where time limits are included in guaranteeing our right to free speech and expression.

There aren't any.

If they want to march every day that's their right.

I also have the right to march against them. I also have the right to speak out against them. We all do.

Freedom isn't only for those you agree with.

Forum List

Back