Pray For The Queen Of Soul

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Aretha Franklin, the Queen of Soul, is gravely ill. Her family has gathered around her and have asked for everyone's prayers.

So whatever your spiritual faith is please pray for one of the greatest singers of our lifetime.

She gave us decades of beautiful music, brought love and joy to countless people's lives over all these decades.

I had the honor of working with her once. In 2001. She doesn't get on airplanes so I had to travel all the way to Atlantic City to work with her. I cherish that experience and wish everyone could have seen her perform and work with her as I was so lucky to do once.

She's one of the angles walking this earth. Please pray for her.

Aretha Franklin reportedly 'gravely ill,' surrounded by friends and family

Love to her and all of her family and friends. She has given us so much. Please go on, Lady! We need you.

Love to her and all of her family and friends. She has given us so much. Please go on, Lady! We need you.

She's one of the greatest musicians/singers of our time and such a beautiful soul.

I've been crying since I read the article.

Here's one of my favorite songs she sang. Written by one of the greatest song writers of all time, Carole King.

Her voice has given me chills up and down my spine since I was a teenager. Barbara Streisand is the only other singer that can do that to me.

We have been blessed to have had her among us for so long.

Safe passage Aretha. The angels will sing you home and welcome you to their choir.

Of the few songs from her that I know of my most favorite would be the one named "Free Way".

God bless you and her and her family always!!!

Holly

She's one of the greatest musicians/singers of our time and such a beautiful soul.

Here's one of my favorite songs she sang. Written by one of the greatest song writers of all time, Carole King.

I'm with you! And I love the way she jazzed up Pink Cadillac. But Natural Woman was the best. Her performance before President Obama at the Kennedy Center was second to none.

I'm with you! And I love the way she jazzed up Pink Cadillac. But Natural Woman was the best. Her performance before President Obama at the Kennedy Center was second to none.

She did Pink Cadillac much better than Springsteen and it's nearly impossible to do a Springsteen song better than the Boss.

But Natural Woman will always be my favorite. That and Respect.

There are so many wonderful songs she sang. I loved her in the Blues Brothers singing Think. And John Travola dancing to Chain of Fools in the movie Michael with all those women dancing with him.

Forum List

Back