Vice Admiral: Obama was outmaneuvered by Russians on START

Interesting all of the Obama haters ignore that the Bushes and their secretaries of states think the START needed to be passed now. The haters' asses are hanging out.

Some of us are beyond the hang-ups with BUSH, and his apparent misdeeds. What has this to do with the NOW Fakey? I suggest you get over BUSH.

How silly. I agree with the Bushes, Carter, and Clinton on this. I do not know why you are hung up on Bush,. You haters keep hanging your asses out.

Last edited:
Interesting all of the Obama haters ignore that the Bushes and their secretaries of states think the START needed to be passed now. The haters' asses are hanging out.

Some of us are beyond the hang-ups with BUSH, and his apparent misdeeds. What has this to do with the NOW Fakey? I suggest you get over BUSH.

How silly. I agree with the Bushes, Carter, and Clinton on this. I do not know why you are hung up on Bush,. You haters keep hanging your asses out.

And even they are able to be WRONG. If I were POTUS? I would have treated the Russians the SAME as Reagan. Country over everything else.

ODD he wasn't in your list...and very telling as well.:eusa_hand:

And even they are able to be WRONG. If I were POTUS? I would have treated the Russians the SAME as Reagan. Country over everything else.

Oh, sigh. We were talking about living POTUS and secretaries of state, unless you have an avenue of communication that we would be all dying :)lol:) to learn about.

Oh, sigh. We were talking about living POTUS and secretaries of state, unless you have an avenue of communication that we would be all dying :)lol:) to learn about.

Naturally the gravity of what Reagan did escapes you again Fakey...

And this is of a great surprise to me how?

that's correct...it isn't.

Have a wonderful Christmas by the way Fakester.

Maybe In your New Years resoulution you'll resolve to pay attention to history?

Signed,

~HOPEFUL

Naturally the gravity of what Reagan did escapes you again Fakey...

And this is of a great surprise to me how?

that's correct...it isn't.

Have a wonderful Christmas by the way Fakester.

Maybe In your New Years resoulution you'll resolve to pay attention to history?

Signed,

~HOPEFUL

Thanks for doing my dirty work for me.:clap2:

Missile defense..doesn't work.

But makes the good people at Raytheon very very happy.

Obama shouldn't have bargained away missile defense.

That made him an idiot.
Missile defense was the best hope of ending the threat of nuclear annihilation.

The combustion engine once didn't work...manned flight didn't work...computers didn't work...microchips didn't work...right up until the day they did.

Should we have stopped working on any of them because they didn't work?

=========================
This really kills me. "That made him an idiot".
OK, here we have the Joint Chiefs of Staff, all of the Nato Commanders, all former Secretary of States, the IAEA, and all former Presidents of the US supporting START as it is and the right wing ideological willing idiots think Obama is the idiot!
And the far right thinks they know more? Who do they have that has the experience and knowledge to counter those who supported the NOW done deal called START.

Not a done deal...the Russians believe that START abolishes Missile Defense.

Obama wrote a letter to Congress that Missile Defense is not addressed by START in order to get it passed.

Now the Russians need more time...I wonder why.

Some of us are beyond the hang-ups with BUSH, and his apparent misdeeds. What has this to do with the NOW Fakey?

I suggest you get over BUSH.

So NOW Iraq was a 'misdeed'?

lol

Said nothing of IRAQ...you did. Nice attempt at obfuscation.

So let me ask you this. You're telling us that the opinions of the now defunct Bush administration on START are irrelevant,

why didn't you tell the OP that the opinions of some old retired vice-Admiral on START is irrelevant?

I guess your definition of 'relevant' is 'agrees with me'?

Well, if you want to play that game...

Exactly when did we declare "the cold war" on the Soviet Union and the eastern block countries?

I do not recall congress voting on such a declaration.

It is a sign of weakness in a debate when one must pick apart the words being used and not the actual opinion being expressed.

So you agree that anyone who says Reagan won the Cold War is full of shit.

Fair enough. Good concession on your part.

Actually, unlike you, I do not examine the exact meaning of the words used....I, instead, take into consideration the spirit of what is actually being expressed.

So I guess when you say that someone is as quick as lightening...you actually mean that they run at the speed of 186,000 miles per second.

Pathetic attempt to divert from the err of your post.

You're attacking me for being accurate? lol, that's the best one of heard in a long time.

So let's see, your position is that anyone who says Reagan won the Cold War doesn't actually mean either 1) that there was actually a war, and 2) that whatever it was, Reagan didn't actually win it.

In fact, according to you, anyone who believes that Reagan won the Cold War is the equivalent of someone who, when they hear the expression, fast as lightning,

actually thinks someone was going 186,000 miles/second.

OK, in a way, I'd have to agree with you. But I said it more succinctly when I said that anyone who believes Reagan won the Cold War is full of shit.

The Russians are on nobody's side but the Russians. They are still very embarrassed by the perception that they lost the Cold War.

George W. Bush was duped by Putin, and now Obama has been duped.

We will be far better off politically when we stop underestimating the Russians.

The Russians lost the Cold War? How is that, exactly? What did they lose, exactly? I don't recall that surrender ceremony. How can it be that a country we supposedly defeated in a war still retains virtually the same capability to destroy us that they had during the war.

Exactly when did we declare "the cold war" on the Soviet Union and the eastern block countries?

It is a sign of weakness in a debate when one must pick apart the words being used and not the actual opinion being expressed.

So there's no thing as a war unless it's a declared war? Sounds like you're the one picking apart words.

The Russians lost the Cold War? How is that, exactly? What did they lose, exactly? I don't recall that surrender ceremony. How can it be that a country we supposedly defeated in a war still retains virtually the same capability to destroy us that they had during the war.

So there's no thing as a war unless it's a declared war? Sounds like you're the one picking apart words.

I see...the Statist DEMOCRATS have been in charge of the purse strings...and yet still fund the enterprise against YOUR wishes and your post here....

Seems to me Carbonated? You are barking up the wrong tree as perusual.

Well not really.

North Korea may have done a test recently where they blew up a mountain top. From what I can gather it looks like the testers may have gotten blown up too. It looks like they may have several very crude nukes they can't really launch very far..because they have a crappy delivery system. And Iran is behind North Korea in terms of that sort of technology.

Add in..having the Russians on our side to exude pressure on these countries essentially guarantees that the production of nukes will be severly hindered if not stopped completely.

The Russians are on nobody's side but the Russians. They are still very embarrassed by the perception that they lost the Cold War.

We will be far better off politically when we stop underestimating the Russians.

This might help jar your memory as to who won the Cold War

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK30k2WTxY0[/ame]

As am matter of course these cretins have never been taught...never seen, or bury this scene. Reagan was to be villified.

Ronald Reagan was the 20th Century version of Washington...only again to be forgotten by the Statists as Washington.

It only lend to their discredit of Ronaldus Magnus.

And this one scared the HELL outta the Simpleton Statist Liberals:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv13ZnkpWos"]Reagan Bombing Joke[/ame]

Now interspose that with whom holds the Nuclear FOOTBALL...by giving the Russians the upper hand by treaty? And a treaty THEY admittedly want to read through THREE TIMES?

Whom is serious here? Obama for Political sake? Or the Russians by even thier LAW>?

Reagan Bombing Joke

Now interspose that with whom holds the Nuclear FOOTBALL...by giving the Russians the upper hand by treaty? And a treaty THEY admittedly want to read through THREE TIMES?

Whom is serious here? Obama for Political sake? Or the Russians by even thier LAW>?

Reagan was so epic win for that joke, love it.

Then why are you worried about Russia annihilating us, if they were defeated? Don't they still have enough missiles to wipe us off the face of the earth? What kind of victory is it, when the result is your enemy is as strong as he was before you 'defeated' him?

Do you morons even know what the Cold War was/is?

jeezus

Then why are you worried about Russia annihilating us, if they were defeated? Don't they still have enough missiles to wipe us off the face of the earth? What kind of victory is it, when the result is your enemy is as strong as he was before you 'defeated' him?

Do you morons even know what the Cold War was/is?

jeezus

Then WHY is OBAMA dealing with them at all?

Because the Russians are dealing with IRAN...And other despots that have or SEEK the technology...and that includes Hugo Chavez...

Reagan Bombing Joke

Reagan was so epic win for that joke, love it.

Indeed he was. I was in the USAF then and understood the JOKE as the leftists went nutz. I laughed my ass off.

I see...the Statist DEMOCRATS have been in charge of the purse strings...and yet still fund the enterprise against YOUR wishes and your post here....

Take it up with Jarhead. He's the one who says any of you imbeciles who say Reagan won the Cold War, and actually mean it,

are full of shit.

Take it up with Jarhead. He's the one who says any of you imbeciles who say Reagan won the Cold War, and actually mean it,

are full of shit.

I see. So you defer to another for what you wrote...

How convienient for you.

Feel better of yourself do you?

Forum List

Back