Vetting Trump's VP Choices

My guess would be Kasich is at the top of the list for VP. I'm guessing Christie is more likely an AG pick

Trump's VP will be a very important pick indeed. POTUS kicks the tar out of 40-50 year olds by the time their term is up. Trump turns 70 this June...(Hillary turns 69 this year, Sanders turns 75 this year)

I'm sure the consideration goes a hundred deep. But here's my starter list....

1. John Kasich - A contrarian who has a great record to put Trump over the top in Ohio and possibly balance perception as well as help steer the campaign.
2. Chris Christie - A 'straight talking' enigmatic presence who can appeal to a broad base.
3. Condy Rice - A black woman to counter Hillary's vote for me cos I'm a woman crap. Has her own e-mailgate that would perceptually negate HC's felonious activities.
4. Jesse Ventura - Would be an independent on the ticket. A guy who calls it how it is and who could solidify the Trump excitement factor. Has experience as a governor as well.
5. Ben Carson - Appeals to the principled right. Media will have a field day with his 'attempted murdering' And fair or not, his 'whiteness' will not bring in the minorities.
6. Mike Huckabee - Not the charismatic forces he once was.
7. Sarah Palin - Not gonna see this train wreck again.
8. Scott Walker - Just another Paul Ryan who threw the Donald under the bus on his way out.
9. Rand Paul - Good at taking on the establishment and has Senatorial experience; but ultimately not on point with Trump's message.
10. Carli Fiorina - Impractical even if Donald hadn't already slammed her.
11. Ted Cruz - Donald's basically called him ineligible.
12. Jeb Bush - Trump's favorite punching bag. Not very likely.
No thanks to #'s 2,3,5,6,7,8,10,11,or 12. I prefer Ventura first but would love to see Patrick Buchanan.

Kasich is a big phony, too, imo.

All politicians are phony. But Kasich strikes me as truly caring and wanting whats best for this country and the people in it. From his heart.

Personally, I think Trump will pick Carson.

1. John Kasich - A contrarian who has a great record to put Trump over the top in Ohio and possibly balance perception as well as help steer the campaign.
2. Chris Christie - A 'straight talking' enigmatic presence who can appeal to a broad base.
3. Condy Rice - A black woman to counter Hillary's vote for me cos I'm a woman crap. Has her own e-mailgate that would perceptually negate HC's felonious activities.
4. Jesse Ventura - Would be an independent on the ticket. A guy who calls it how it is and who could solidify the Trump excitement factor. Has experience as a governor as well.
5. Ben Carson - Appeals to the principled right. Media will have a field day with his 'attempted murdering' And fair or not, his 'whiteness' will not bring in the minorities.
8. Scott Walker - Just another Paul Ryan who threw the Donald under the bus on his way out.
9. Rand Paul - Good at taking on the establishment and has Senatorial experience; but ultimately not on point with Trump's message.
No thanks to #'s 2,3,5,6,7,8,10,11,or 12. I prefer Ventura first but would love to see Patrick Buchanan.

He is a bit mushy I prefer others to Kasich but he has experience and is the LEAST worst among those left in the race.I think he will tap Joni Ernst Senator from Iowa as his VP.

All politicians are phony. But Kasich strikes me as truly caring and wanting whats best for this country and the people in it. From his heart.

Kasich has a concious by politician standards; but I don't think he's anything special. In a perfect world, someone with real intelligence and courage like Eric Snowden would be president.

He is a bit mushy I prefer others to Kasich but he has experience and is the LEAST worst among those left in the race.I think he will tap Joni Ernst Senator from Iowa as his VP.

Ron Paul was the answer. America said no.

Ron Paul was the answer. America said no.
I agreed then but I don't now. I liked Paul I am not a capitalist and think his economic ideas would have led to mass death among the poor because of his wanting to end min wage laws and allowing capitalism to go wild. I agree with his non interventionism and his stance on the Fed Reserve as well.

The only 2 that would have anything to do with Mr. Trump are Palin, Ventura and Christie

2?
Meant to fix it; 3. I don't see Jessie Ventura being viable but he would jump at the chance to have his name in the lights once more. And they have worked together in the past in the WWE...which is fitting for the type of circus that would ensue an election of Mr. Trump; all theater, totally fake, and you end up on one side or the other.

As a bully who sued a widow's estate Jesse Ventura would be far more fitting on a Democratic ticket.

Kasich is a politician in the mold envisioned by the Founding Fathers: Do the best you can, then go back to the people you represented.

Kasich did just that. Served, then retired, then seeing the sorry state of the country, came back.

He is the only decent person (well, maybe Dr, Carson, as well) on the remaining contenders.

Whoever is the Republican nominee, should be honored to ask Gov. Kasich to be his VP.

I agreed then but I don't now. I liked Paul I am not a capitalist and think his economic ideas would have led to mass death among the poor because of his wanting to end min wage laws and allowing capitalism to go wild. I agree with his non interventionism and his stance on the Fed Reserve as well.

That's certainly what government fat cats would have you believe.

There is a reason I stopped believing in unfettered capitalism its because I am poor and I know what would happen to people like me who do work jobs but don't make enough without governments help in many areas. I know what would happen to my disabled father and mother who get SSI and medicare.

There is a reason I stopped believing in unfettered capitalism its because I am poor and I know what would happen to people like me who do work jobs but don't make enough without governments help in many areas. I know what would happen to my disabled father and mother who get SSI and medicare.

What do you think you're getting from the government right now? If you're doing jobs and are poor, it's the result of superficial barriers imposed by the government.

hahaha

That's almost as funny as nazi santa

17-vladimir-putin-donald-trump.w529.h352.jpg

Trump won't give a hint of any names. So far It's been always been next week.

Trump won't give a hint of any names. So far It's been always been next week.

Its way too early to make an announcement

GOP convention is in July...I wouldn't expect a VP pick until Memorial Day

Forum List

Back