Vetting Trump's VP Choices

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
I'm sure the consideration goes a hundred deep. But here's my starter list....

1. John Kasich - A contrarian who has a great record to put Trump over the top in Ohio and possibly balance perception as well as help steer the campaign.
2. Chris Christie - A 'straight talking' enigmatic presence who can appeal to a broad base.
3. Condy Rice - A black woman to counter Hillary's vote for me cos I'm a woman crap. Has her own e-mailgate that would perceptually negate HC's felonious activities.
4. Jesse Ventura - Would be an independent on the ticket. A guy who calls it how it is and who could solidify the Trump excitement factor. Has experience as a governor as well.
5. Ben Carson - Appeals to the principled right. Media will have a field day with his 'attempted murdering' And fair or not, his 'whiteness' will not bring in the minorities.
6. Mike Huckabee - Not the charismatic forces he once was.
7. Sarah Palin - Not gonna see this train wreck again.
8. Scott Walker - Just another Paul Ryan who threw the Donald under the bus on his way out.
9. Rand Paul - Good at taking on the establishment and has Senatorial experience; but ultimately not on point with Trump's message.
10. Carli Fiorina - Impractical even if Donald hadn't already slammed her.
11. Ted Cruz - Donald's basically called him ineligible.
12. Jeb Bush - Trump's favorite punching bag. Not very likely.

. I bet it will be Crispy Creme....this is why he came out to support Trump..

Jesse Ventura would be awesome, I like his attitude but he would take the attention off of Trump so that would never happen.

1. John Kasich - A contrarian who has a great record to put Trump over the top in Ohio and possibly balance perception as well as help steer the campaign.
2. Chris Christie - A 'straight talking' enigmatic presence who can appeal to a broad base.
3. Condy Rice - A black woman to counter Hillary's vote for me cos I'm a woman crap. Has her own e-mailgate that would perceptually negate HC's felonious activities.
4. Jesse Ventura - Would be an independent on the ticket. A guy who calls it how it is and who could solidify the Trump excitement factor. Has experience as a governor as well.
5. Ben Carson - Appeals to the principled right. Media will have a field day with his 'attempted murdering' And fair or not, his 'whiteness' will not bring in the minorities.
8. Scott Walker - Just another Paul Ryan who threw the Donald under the bus on his way out.
9. Rand Paul - Good at taking on the establishment and has Senatorial experience; but ultimately not on point with Trump's message.

The only 2 that would have anything to do with Mr. Trump are Palin, Ventura and Christie. He has to get someone either willing to pretend he is dumber than Mr Trump (Gov. Christie) or actually be dumber than Mr. Trump (Gov. Ventura and Palin).

The GOP D list is likely to get more attention than the A list.

The only 2 that would have anything to do with Mr. Trump are Palin, Ventura and Christie

2?
Meant to fix it; 3. I don't see Jessie Ventura being viable but he would jump at the chance to have his name in the lights once more. And they have worked together in the past in the WWE...which is fitting for the type of circus that would ensue an election of Mr. Trump; all theater, totally fake, and you end up on one side or the other.

could be someone from his dream team that he keeps telling everyone he's going to announce NEXT WEEK.

The only 2 that would have anything to do with Mr. Trump are Palin, Ventura and Christie. He has to get someone either willing to pretend he is dumber than Mr Trump (Gov. Christie) or actually be dumber than Mr. Trump (Gov. Ventura and Palin).

The GOP D list is likely to get more attention than the A list.

You trash people's intelligence while failing at counting to three. :lmao:

025182748a1a1d0bf3ffd0a0730c-TrumpTaitz.jpg

You want to be the veep for a lunatic liar who's campaign in based on ad hominem attacks from a pussy who whines to high heaven if he's criticized?

Yeah, that's "vetting"

The only 2 that would have anything to do with Mr. Trump are Palin, Ventura and Christie

2?
Meant to fix it; 3. I don't see Jessie Ventura being viable but he would jump at the chance to have his name in the lights once more. And they have worked together in the past in the WWE...which is fitting for the type of circus that would ensue an election of Mr. Trump; all theater, totally fake, and you end up on one side or the other.

so what's up with the dyke avatar?

My money says he picks Vladamir Putin

Same ideology

2?

so what's up with the dyke avatar?

Wanted to generate some interest among republicans

No thanks to #'s 2,3,5,6,7,8,10,11,or 12. I prefer Ventura first but would love to see Patrick Buchanan.

Forum List

Back