Vets slam Tuberville for playing into Putin's hands

It's wrong to put this post in the military forum when it's based on a op-ed by somebody named Claude Wooten who unfairly cites an opinion by a left wing political PAC that pretends to represent Veterans. Whatever Tuberville said should be discussed in context in the political forum without phony reference to an alleged opinion by Veterans.

It's wrong to put this post in the military forum when it's based on a op-ed by somebody named Claude Wooten who unfairly cites an opinion by a left wing political PAC that pretends to represent Veterans. Whatever Tuberville said should be discussed in context in the political forum without phony reference to an alleged opinion by Veterans.
Do you support veterans?

He is weakening our military and making the US vulnerable to exploration by foreign actors.
And mist vets see left front groups like this one as shills for the democrats

They don't matter. Do you support Tuberville or the veterans?
The alleged opinion by VoteVets is the basis of the post. It doesn't matter what I support. What matters is the propaganda the left is using to pretend to represent Vets. It's a dangerous concept but lefties often ignore reality and support fantasy.

Whatever Tuberville said should be judged on it's own merits. It means Vote Vets isn't what the left wing claims it is and the organization represents radical democrats rather than Veterans.

The impasse in confirmations fueled sharp debates this week during Senate Armed Services Committee hearings. A parade of lawmakers also took to the Senate floor to complain.
At a hearing this week for Air Force Gen. CQ Brown Jr., Biden’s pick to replace Milley as the next Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Sen. Tim Kaine warned that service members may choose to leave the military if they see their careers blocked.
“I would urge all of my colleagues to turn away from the path that we’re on where we are disrespecting and punishing people because we’re unhappy with policies in the military that these individuals had nothing to do with,” said Kaine, D-Va.
Tuberville has faced opposition from his side of the aisle, as well.
McConnell said in May that he opposes Tuberville’s blockade. And several Republican senators said this week that they were hoping to find a way to persuade the senator to drop the holds.
“I think all of us are concerned — we want to get these key positions filled,” said South Dakota Sen. John Thune, the No. 2 Senate Republican.
In the House, Republicans passed a wide-ranging defense bill on Friday that would reverse the new abortion policy. But Tuberville has said that’s not enough to get him to drop the holds.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Tuberville is endangering our country by inserting politics into a traditionally bi-partisan practice.

Why does it matter? The question is whether VoteVet represents a significant number of Veterans and I doubt if the left can make that claim.
Tuberville never served in the military and he's Church of Christ .

Tuberville never served in the military and he's Church of Christ .
Did Claude Wooten of the "Daily Edition" ever serve in the military? I doubt it. The post is based on Wooten's Op-ed and his dishonest attempt to portray a left wing PAC as representing the opinions of mainstream Veterans.

Did Claude Wooten of the "Daily Edition" ever serve in the military? I doubt it. The post is based on Wooten's Op-ed and his dishonest attempt to portray a left wing PAC as representing the opinions of mainstream Veterans.
Were you in the military?

F3wuIeQXEAEKRUm

Forum List

Back