Biden’s Army Secretary Doesn’t Want 2nd Gen Military Recruits for Fear of a “Warrior Caste”

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Depending too much on military families could create a “warrior caste,” Wormuth said. Her plans seek to draw in people who have no real connection to the military and to broaden the appeal of service.

Trying to deflect from the recruiting crisis and pretend that what happened to them is a goal.....How leftist of them. :bang3:

Normally multiple generations of military service is a very reliable recruiting pool but with all the liberal bullshit, and a hot job market, that recently changed.

These leftist idiots intend to completely destroy our country.....See my bottom sig line, it speaks to truth more with every-single-day dems are in charge.

Last edited:
The military will be done. This will ensure a social justice force that can't win a battle. The only thing to be said is that it will mow down the woke.

Depending too much on military families could create a “warrior caste,” Wormuth said. Her plans seek to draw in people who have no real connection to the military and to broaden the appeal of service.

Trying to deflect from the recruiting crisis and pretend that what happened to them is a goal.....How leftist of them.

To be honest, our military descending into a "warrior caste" has long been a fear of mine. And I saw that a large number who I served with in the last decade or so were children of veterans.

But it does not help when the same people that make those claims they do not want that at the same time demonize the military, and try to force social agendas onto them. And each time they break a promise to the military and veterans, the less likely others are going to join in the future.

Forum List

Back