Veterans, Retirees

MikeK, I think you are referring to 2000. Yeah, I supported him the best I could until he went to war with Iraq, but I never, ever pulled the crap of the Far Right or the Far Left here.

We are a Rule of Law nation, not of Man, period.

I support anyone who supports constitutional, electoral process.
And when the electoral process doesn't work owing to corruption by corporate money or oligarchical influence, or by outright fraud or vote-rigging, or by arbitrary judicial proclamation -- such as that which installed George W. Bush as President in 2008, who would you support then?

Who said anything about violent overthrow? I must have missed it.
Nope. I didn't miss it after all! It was the Founding Fathers who said remove and replace. Should we dig 'em up and hang 'em?

There you go. Everyone knows what elections are for but suddenly the radicals pretend to quote the FF and call for "remove and replace". Leave it to the anarchists to raise their ugly heads when the democrat party is in trouble and they want to suppress the republican turnout.
We ain't talking about the same thing. Read the constitution and get back to us.
Oh, and I damn sure ain't a Democrat.

MikeK, I think you are referring to 2000. Yeah, I supported him the best I could until he went to war with Iraq, but I never, ever pulled the crap of the Far Right or the Far Left here.

And when the electoral process doesn't work owing to corruption by corporate money or oligarchical influence, or by outright fraud or vote-rigging, or by arbitrary judicial proclamation -- such as that which installed George W. Bush as President in 2008, who would you support then?

Don't go quoting "the rule of freaking law" when you ain't got a clue. We lost about 50,000 Troops in a conflict in Korea that wasn't authorized by Congress and then another democrat administration lost another 50,000 Troops in a conflict in VietNam that wasn't authorized by congress and ignorant fools still think Truman and LBJ are icons because that's what the liberal media told them to think. Bill Clinton bombed a defenseless country into the stone age without congressional permission and Barry Hussein assassinated an American citizen and God knows how many innocent people in Libya without congressional permission.The liberal media won't remind you that George Bush had bipartisan authorization from Congress for boots on the ground in Iraq and then democrats pretended they were part of the jihad and undermined the mission.

Jefferson, in the Declaration independence said people have a right to replace a government, but the Declaration is not the law of the land, only a form of propaganda. The framers never transfered that Lockean idea to the Constituton.
Recall is in some of the state constitutions, and impeachment is a House of Representative power not the people's.

No true America loving veteran even contemplates violence in opposition to the government.

We fight our wars in political contests.

And yet our oath says Enemies foreign AND Domestic. People like you are why crimes occur in the Government and the military, because you blindly follow all orders without even a thought.

The Far Right has no budget for those who served, avoiding service is rewarded of course.

Don't go quoting "the rule of freaking law" when you ain't got a clue. We lost about 50,000 Troops in a conflict in Korea that wasn't authorized by Congress and then another democrat administration lost another 50,000 Troops in a conflict in VietNam that wasn't authorized by congress and ignorant fools still think Truman and LBJ are icons because that's what the liberal media told them to think. Bill Clinton bombed a defenseless country into the stone age without congressional permission and Barry Hussein assassinated an American citizen and God knows how many innocent people in Libya without congressional permission.The liberal media won't remind you that George Bush had bipartisan authorization from Congress for boots on the ground in Iraq and then democrats pretended they were part of the jihad and undermined the mission.

Did the Congress cut off funding for the Korean War? The Congress threw the decision to invade Iraq back to Bush saying if he, Bush, felt it necessary, it was his decision. The Congress had wised up no longer taking any responsiblity for anything, sort of like today.

I also mentioned that it is OUR responsibility to generate petitions to get the attention of our representatives regarding our concerns.

Jefferson, in the Declaration independence said people have a right to replace a government, but the Declaration is not the law of the land, only a form of propaganda. The framers never transfered that Lockean idea to the Constituton.
Recall is in some of the state constitutions, and impeachment is a House of Representative power not the people's.

Umm, do the union educated rabble even know that the Declaration of Independence concerned the Colonies declaring their freedom from the tyranny of King George? Far from a propaganda ploy it was a death warrant for all the signers who risked their lives and fortunes. Franklin said it best when he may have noticed some hesitation from the rest when it came time to sigh the document "gentlemen we must hang together or surely we will hang separately".

Are you a veteran? This veteran didn't mention or insinuate anything about violence in any form or fashion..... As I said in my first post, don't jump to conclusions; consider it and give me some constructive feedback.....

And that attitude of yours defines "Enemies foreign and Domestic." I followed the lawful orders given me, as did you. And I refused orders twice. Did you?

You far right wacks are no more patriotic than anyone else.

No true America loving veteran even contemplates violence in opposition to the government.

We fight our wars in political contests.

And yet our oath says Enemies foreign AND Domestic. People like you are why crimes occur in the Government and the military, because you blindly follow all orders without even a thought.

First off, please do not automatically make a decision about what I'm about to write. Consider it and let me know; constructively.....

I've been retired from the Air Force for 8 1/2 years, and have grown quite disappointed with our elected officials. In a nutshell, several founding fathers are quoted as saying it is our right to remove a government (such as what's happening now), and replace the broken government with one (likely the same principles, etc) that will work. Clean up many of the past legislation regarding Social Security, Medicare/Medicaid, military benefits etc., and put people in office who actually care about the people.
The way things are going now, we will have NO military to defend our country since Clinton caused a drastic decrease in manning, the Bush administrations continued the "war", and now we're sending more troops out to defend embassies abroad. If the locals don't want us, then we withdraw, rather than try to remain in place. We have to be able to defend this country.
If this adminstration continues on course, I feel it's time to sign hard copy petitions and swamp our elected officials with the notice that we are fed up. This president, based on his actions, and lack of actions/gestures, failure to follow custom (re: our flag), is not "fit" to be our president.
If he is elected, it's time to take back the country and make it for the people, of the people and by the people. Thank you.

Welcome to 'independent conservatives'.

This President is not 'our president'. He is their president. A president for some of the people, not all of the people. Even he admits that... by calling conservatives 'the enemy'. The man is not fit to hold the office. he needs to go.

The Far Right has no budget for those who served, avoiding service is rewarded of course.

There is no 'far right' party so, technically, you are right... but your post confirms only that you are a fucking idiot that has absolutely no grasp of facts.

Wrong. Obviously, if the FF ruled out violence in the replacement of a corrupt government, we would still be part of the UK. The FF were well aware that they were in fact commiting high crimes and treason. The Declaration is their statement of why they were doing so.

Last edited:
When any group, far left or far right rises up in America, the average citizens in their hundreds of thousands, will hunt the traitors down and put them down.

There will be no need for police, NG, or national troops.

Everyday Americans will destroy the traitors.

-------
And the same is no less true if those traitors are in the government.

Wrong. Obviously, if the FF ruled out violence in the replacement of a corrupt government, we would still be part of the UK. The FF were well aware that they were in fact commiting high crimes and treason. The Declaration is their statement of why they were doing so.

The Confederate States of America tried it and lost. In fact, Washington put down the first attempt to question the power of the new government. And then there were the nullification attempts, nope once your in your in and only a winning force can get you out. Propaganda.

What was mentioned was keeping the government for, by and of the people -- not by politicians in Washington. What's happening now in the US is not in the best interests of its citizens...... What democrats claim is nothing but falsehoods.....

And when the electoral process doesn't work owing to corruption by corporate money or oligarchical influence, or by outright fraud or vote-rigging, or by arbitrary judicial proclamation -- such as that which installed George W. Bush as President in 2000, who would you support then?

Funny how "the electoral process doesn't work" only when a republican gets elected.
Do you believe the electoral process was working in '99 when the Supreme Court appointed George W. Bush to the Presidency? He wasn't elected but you ignore that fact as if it were irrelevant.

Forum List

Back