Vet Commits Suicide at VA Hospital After Being Refused Help

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Government healthcare at its finest.

If only Obama knew the VA had problems.

Good thing all those VA execs that were suspended returned to work.

image.png

Quick question................do you have a link to an actual news article, or just this tweet?
Don't do dishes and don't do Bing searches for people.

So..............nothing to prove your claims other than a tweet.

I trust tweets even less than I trust blogs (which is to say, not at all).
You just keep your head buried in your ass.
The rest of us are aware of the news or can at least do a search on the NY Times website.

Quick question................do you have a link to an actual news article, or just this tweet?
Lol Bing? You alt-righties are so precious.

Unfortunately you idjit lefties are not so precious, as you make light of vets killing themselves. (Yes folks, vote Hillary in 2016!).

In 2013, 16 Georgia Vets attempted suicide while waiting for mental health care. Also, read on, in the below link. Precious Democraps really do not give a crap, tho'........

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news.../24/phoenix-va-system-suicidal-vets/14523545/

Unfortunately you idjit lefties are not so precious, as you make light of vets killing themselves. (Yes folks, vote Hillary in 2016!).

In 2013, 16 Georgia Vets attempted suicide while waiting for mental health care. Also, read on, in the below link. Precious Democraps really do not give a crap, tho'........

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news.../24/phoenix-va-system-suicidal-vets/14523545/

Yeah..............an article from a year and a half ago, which is why there was a shake up in the VA and things have since been changed.

One of the changes that came out was an issuance of a civilian care ID that allowed you to go to a civilian doctor if you were 50 miles away or more from a VA, or if it was going to take you over 30 days to be seen.

Got mine last fall.

Arizona veteran suicides a tragic cost of broken VA system

Remember all those times republicans voted to block or decrease VA funding? Or have you blocked that out?

Remember all those times republicans voted to block or decrease VA funding? Or have you blocked that out?

The VA, re: my link, also under a Democrap Administration, ain't telling what the real suicide rates are!

Why is this guy even using thenVA ?

He was in the military 50 years ago and wasn't injured as part of his service .

Kaisen served in the U.S. Navy from 1958 to 1962, working on the USS Denebola, a ship that delivered refrigerated items and equipment to ships in the fleet, his friend said.

According to Farley, Kaisen was severely injured in a car accident while working as an officer for the Long Beach Police Department in the late 60's. After that, he was disabled, Farley said, and "had been on constant medication since."

That doesn't fly. When Obie reminded us that he has a pen, he didn't use it in this regards.

The VA, re: my link, also under a Democrap Administration, ain't telling what the real suicide rates are!
I wonder what it would be if you rubes had gotten your way and we were still sending our troops to die in your wars.

Who holds the purse strings?

The rates are high . Thanks to bushes pointless wars we have a whole generation of mind fucked vets with mental issues .

I wonder what it would be if you rubes had gotten your way and we were still sending our troops to die in your wars.

My wars?.........WTF!.......please tell us that you renounced your citizenship and are living in Paraguay.............

Forum List

Back