Vet Commits Suicide at VA Hospital After Being Refused Help

Quick question................do you have a link to an actual news article, or just this tweet?
Don't do dishes and don't do Bing searches for people.

So..............nothing to prove your claims other than a tweet.

I trust tweets even less than I trust blogs (which is to say, not at all).
Is your Google broken? Mine seems to be working, when I looked up Lazy Ass it redirected me to your profile on USMB....:laugh:

Lol Bing? You alt-righties are so precious.

Unfortunately you idjit lefties are not so precious, as you make light of vets killing themselves. (Yes folks, vote Hillary in 2016!).

In 2013, 16 Georgia Vets attempted suicide while waiting for mental health care. Also, read on, in the below link. Precious Democraps really do not give a crap, tho'........

Arizona veteran suicides a tragic cost of broken VA system

Remember all those times republicans voted to block or decrease VA funding? Or have you blocked that out?

The VA, re: my link, also under a Democrap Administration, ain't telling what the real suicide rates are!
Who holds the purse strings?

Not the House of Reps. as you've been mistakenly led to believe under this administration. Did they okay the 1.5 billion in interest sent to Iran in addition to the $400 million on pallets?
You become a bigger idjit with every post!

Unfortunately you idjit lefties are not so precious, as you make light of vets killing themselves. (Yes folks, vote Hillary in 2016!).

In 2013, 16 Georgia Vets attempted suicide while waiting for mental health care. Also, read on, in the below link. Precious Democraps really do not give a crap, tho'........

Remember all those times republicans voted to block or decrease VA funding? Or have you blocked that out?

The VA, re: my link, also under a Democrap Administration, ain't telling what the real suicide rates are!
I wonder what it would be if you rubes had gotten your way and we were still sending our troops to die in your wars.

My wars?.........WTF!.......please tell us that you renounced your citizenship and are living in Paraguay.............
Nope. If I had, and others like me had too, your wars would probably still be going on.

Whatever the case..this is just sad. 76 years old and surviving the military only to be snubbed and taking his own life. Just sad. :(

His was in the military a million years ago. He worked as a cop . The question should be "where was the private health industry ?"

The rates are high . Thanks to bushes pointless wars we have a whole generation of mind fucked vets with mental issues .

Aren't we still in Afghanistan with hundreds of Special Ops troops in Syria? Please, stay out of this conversation, as it's for adults.

I wonder what it would be if you rubes had gotten your way and we were still sending our troops to die in your wars.

My wars?.........WTF!.......please tell us that you renounced your citizenship and are living in Paraguay.............
Nope. If I had, and others like me had too, your wars would probably still be going on.

Our wars, dude. Last time I checked, a large portion your taxes too, support 'em.

The rates are high . Thanks to bushes pointless wars we have a whole generation of mind fucked vets with mental issues .

Aren't we still in Afghanistan with hundreds of Special Ops troops in Syria? Please, stay out of this conversation, as it's for adults.

Cause we are stuck. At least it's the afghan forces on th front line now .

Of course , the cons are upset we are out of Iraq . They want our troops dead .

Our wars, dude. Last time I checked, a large portion your taxes too, support 'em.
You voted for people who extended the wars, and who wanted to continue extending them. Thank God the people you voted for were stopped, or the VA and our veterans would REALLY be screwed.

Why don't we just dump thenVA and use the money to expand obaamcare ?

You voted for people who extended the wars, and who wanted to continue extending them. Thank God the people you voted for were stopped, or the VA and our veterans would REALLY be screwed.

As long as you haven't renounced your citizenship, (which of course you did not), 'you' also means you!

Whatever the case..this is just sad. 76 years old and surviving the military only to be snubbed and taking his own life. Just sad. :(

An island of reason in a sea of insanity. The VA has been broken for decades and while the assholes point fingers looking to assign blame our veterans continue to suffer.

As long as you haven't renounced your citizenship, (which of course you did not), 'you' also means you!
No you and I did not vote the same. What a weird tactic you're using here.

Our troops are in combat in FOUR nations right now, ignoramous.

An island of reason in a sea of insanity. The VA has been broken for decades and while the assholes point fingers looking to assign blame our veterans continue to suffer.
What's your opinion of the Obama administration giving all the suspended VA execs jobs in the VA?

What's the message sent?

If it were up to you they'd be arriving home by the plane load in caskets.

Quick question................do you have a link to an actual news article, or just this tweet?

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news.../24/phoenix-va-system-suicidal-vets/14523545/

Yeah..............an article from a year and a half ago, which is why there was a shake up in the VA and things have since been changed.

One of the changes that came out was an issuance of a civilian care ID that allowed you to go to a civilian doctor if you were 50 miles away or more from a VA, or if it was going to take you over 30 days to be seen.

Got mine last fall.
Yeah..............an article from a year and a half ago, which is why there was a shake up in the VA and things have since been changed.

What shakeup? No one was fired.

Lovely strawman bull. Just lovely.

Lovely strawman bull. Just lovely.
You voted twice for the Dubya disaster, then for McCain and Romney. Correct? And you think all we needed was just a liiiiiiittle more time for Iraq to be completely westernized. Correct?

Forum List

Back